PDA

View Full Version : rebuilds

TraNs_aM
06-20-2006, 12:50 AM
i swear i have the worst luck ever with my car 2 rebuilds and this motor is still ****ed up can anyone ...anyone tell me where a trustworthy place is for cars kilpatricks and big 3 def not a place to go

theavenger333
06-20-2006, 08:39 AM
C&s

juicedimpss
06-20-2006, 08:42 AM
whats wrong with it?

pOrk
06-20-2006, 11:10 AM
Waukesha Engine Rebuilders

Nix
06-20-2006, 12:12 PM
Waukesha Engine Rebuilders

Don't go to Engine Rebuilders, I had a bad experience there a year or two back and will never go back there.

GRNDNL
06-20-2006, 12:33 PM
whats wrong with it?

:confused

Are you sure you have a motor problem?

juicedimpss
06-20-2006, 12:44 PM

JC70SS
06-20-2006, 12:44 PM
C&S......but they are a little behind right now:(

GRNDNL
06-20-2006, 12:51 PM
if it is a cyl head issue i would send him to one place,if its a lower end id send him somewhere else.

keith,why is it you question my questions? I really have been around for a while,just not running with the street scene as much as i used to be.

I guess that wasn't very clear, I'm just agreeing with you.

Is there shops around here that really knows how to build a LT1?.....

juicedimpss
06-20-2006, 01:11 PM
I guess that wasn't very clear, I'm just agreeing with you.

Is there shops around here that really knows how to build a LT1?.....
after i re read what you wrote,i edited...sorry for mis-interpreting what you were also asking.

TraNs_aM
06-20-2006, 02:01 PM
i'm just saying after it being rebuilt twice u'd think the thing would be sound and not all messed up, i'm so confused with my car people keep telling me different stories one person says its an lt1 and suppose to sound like that others are like, thats not right its something wrong internal and now i'm leaking oil and coolant

juicedimpss
06-20-2006, 02:03 PM
oil and coolant are coming from where?

Prince Valiant
06-20-2006, 02:07 PM
I'm thinking you better just announce a night you'll be at oscars and a couple of us could show up and see what you are talking about...

SlowStee
06-20-2006, 02:12 PM
I'm thinking you better just announce a night you'll be at oscars and a couple of us could show up and see what you are talking about...
Everyone tells paul something different...

and EVERYONE thinks they know LT1s...believe it or not the LT1 is not like every other SB 350 :goof

juicedimpss
06-20-2006, 02:18 PM
true enough.

Myles
06-20-2006, 02:23 PM
Just dont have juiced look at it. He has a knack for blowing head gaskets.

Heat Seeker WS6
06-20-2006, 02:41 PM

You should do that. What exactly is all done to your car? Give us a complete list to the best of your knowlege so we know what we're dealing with. I know we have some similar mods and I thnk Im the closest modded LT1 to yours- with the exception of your increased displacement. You & others can use mine as a reference as it runs just fine.

modmachz
06-20-2006, 04:02 PM
Nick, If you had a problem with us why didn't you step up to the plate..For you to come on here and talk S--t..I have a number maybe we could disscuss your problem that you may have had..
Donny Kompas..
262-521-2250
1604 arcadian ave.
waukesha wi.

TraNs_aM
06-20-2006, 04:11 PM
well i took it into kilpatricks thinking that i still have a warranty but they'll prob tell me whatever what they did wasn't under warranty so they'll **** me again with a big ol bill

and for whats done to my car start with the tranny its a built tranny with a PTC- B29SS pro torque (rebuilt twice)

Motor work 383 eagle rotating assembly 6" rod and 3.75" stroke #13007
Crane Cam Part No. 109831
Shortie headers
Flowmaster 30 serious muffler cat back exhaust system
block is 30 over deck and hone resurface heads, 3 angle cut, hardened push rods, dual valve srpings
msd plugs and wires

and a new optispark

also when i get it back which should be tomorrow or so since kilpatricks will prob tell me that theres once again nothing wrong with the build they did to my motor. i will bring it up to oscars after i get it back so u guys can listen to my motor and tell me what the hell u think about it since i've heard so much already

modmachz
06-20-2006, 07:00 PM
well i took it into kilpatricks thinking that i still have a warranty but they'll prob tell me whatever what they did wasn't under warranty so they'll **** me again with a big ol bill

and for whats done to my car start with the tranny its a built tranny with a PTC- B29SS pro torque (rebuilt twice)

Motor work 383 eagle rotating assembly 6" rod and 3.75" stroke #13007
Crane Cam Part No. 109831
Shortie headers
Flowmaster 30 serious muffler cat back exhaust system
block is 30 over deck and hone resurface heads, 3 angle cut, hardened push rods, dual valve srpings
msd plugs and wires

and a new optispark

also when i get it back which should be tomorrow or so since kilpatricks will prob tell me that theres once again nothing wrong with the build they did to my motor. i will bring it up to oscars after i get it back so u guys can listen to my motor and tell me what the hell u think about it since i've heard so much already Trans, I would be happy to try and figure out what your problem is, If you would like I would listen to it and tell you exactly whats wrong,and That would be free of charge. I am booked solid for the next 3 weeks, But when you pick it up from jim I would be more than happy to give you my proffessional advice...let me know..

Donny
262-521-2250

TraNs_aM
06-20-2006, 07:22 PM
thanx but how u know jim anyways?

modmachz
06-20-2006, 08:00 PM
I Do alot of machining for various shops mentioned in this forum,some of these shops are not equipt to do things that we do, such as crankgrinding, cylinder head flowing, cnc porting,impregnating,ultrasonic deep cleaning of parts, balancing rotating assemblies, cryogenically treating parts, powder coating,plating cylinders with nikasil and the list goes on..we revamped our buissness and cleaned house And I can honestly say I have the best machinests and engine assemblers in the midwest!! There are always three sides to every story.But I really hate when people go on sites and cut peoples throats very easy to do by hiding behind a keyboard, If you really have a problem with a person or a shop it would be more proffesional to take it up with that individual, If that all fails than let the chips fall where they may..I hope this answers any questions.

TraNs_aM
06-20-2006, 11:00 PM
I Do alot of machining for various shops mentioned in this forum,some of these shops are not equipt to do things that we do, such as crankgrinding, cylinder head flowing, cnc porting,impregnating,ultrasonic deep cleaning of parts, balancing rotating assemblies, cryogenically treating parts, powder coating,plating cylinders with nikasil and the list goes on..we revamped our buissness and cleaned house And I can honestly say I have the best machinests and engine assemblers in the midwest!! There are always three sides to every story.But I really hate when people go on sites and cut peoples throats very easy to do by hiding behind a keyboard, If you really have a problem with a person or a shop it would be more proffesional to take it up with that individual, If that all fails than let the chips fall where they may..I hope this answers any questions.

i try talking to him about but just the way jim talks to me i can't like ***** he just says they will look at it and take care of it but then i turn around and they do nothing and charge me an arm and a leg for f'n nothing its those kinda businesses that dont care about the costumer becuz they have already built their rep and one person wont effect it enough to ruin them. i ask him if the stuff is going to be under warranty and he bitches about how people like that word and it he doesn't know if its under warranty or not untill they look into it more. u know they built my motor and i've told them over 3 times that the car was leaking oil and each time they've told me that they dont see the oil leak. my mechanic that i had do my breaks ( i wont let him touch the motor) even saw the oil leak from when he put the car up to do the breaks i'm sry but its not that to see oil leaking on a motor when its all blown over the bottom half of the motor

Teufelhunden
07-26-2006, 10:27 PM
I Do alot of machining for various shops mentioned in this forum:wtf :asshole I thought you were bant for life. Here you are plugging AER again. :rolf :rolf

http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11338&highlight=donny

scottie K
07-26-2006, 10:50 PM
look at the post date

Teufelhunden
07-26-2006, 11:04 PM
look at the post dateback at ya