PDA

View Full Version : I saw a wicked accident last night!

Yooformula
06-18-2006, 11:05 AM
I wish I was quick enough to snap some pics but it had my jaw dropped watching it unfold in front of my eyes so no dice with pics.

This chick with Michigan plates decided to blow a yellow light on 3rd and Kinley downtown just as some douchebag was timing a light at a full 40mph. I slowed expecting her to stop because there was no way to get under the light without it turning red. Well needless to say, 4 ft into the intersection, this new Camry(or sum sh it) smacked her full speed. It seemed to occur in slow motion and alll I could do was gawk. He tboned her perfectly square then shoved her car up in the air so hard it almost rolled but instead landed back down on his hood.

At this point, I was chuckling..."holy sh it! I knew that dumb broad was gonna get hit". Thinking eveyone was just gonna stay where they were, she pulls away:wow I didnt know if she was trying to run then realized it wasnt going far or just panicked and tried to pull over. I followed all of them into a lot and called the cops. NOBODY had a phucking cell phone either..:rolleyes: but to top it off, 911 had me on hold for 2:54sec.!! WTF! Glad nobody was dying:mad:

So I sit and chill and let everyone use my cell, then ask if the guy is ok and he tells me that he cant talk to her otherwise something bad might happen. Mind you, this guy is like 50yrs old, gray, fat and a dork. I flat out told him he aint doing sh it, just relax, you got insurance and everyone is ok. Not like your car is anything to brag about anway. He didnt like me too much but what could he do:durr

As if being put on hold was bad enough, I waited for 15 min then left to get to work. I left them my card as a witness but when I got to the store and thought about it, they were both at fault so neither would want me to be their witness. wheew, I need a drink:alcoholic

moels
06-18-2006, 11:09 AM
Wow, that must have been something to see, being right at the scene. Glad they are alright, even if they were both idiots.

Lash
06-18-2006, 12:12 PM
Wow...that sounded pretty crazy...lol! I'm sure thats gonna be a great court battle.

70challenger
06-18-2006, 10:11 PM
:alcoholic you need one, sonuded pretty crazy

ProjectCamaro
06-18-2006, 11:14 PM
Wow, I hate seeing accidents happen and not being able to do anything to stop it.

97z2801ss
06-18-2006, 11:36 PM
damn man

formul8
06-19-2006, 08:56 AM
"Thank you for calling 911, can you please hold?"

**switches line

"Ok, I'll have 6 of the honey BBQ wings, 6 blazin' wings, order of the potato wedges with cheddar cheese..."

Holeshot
06-19-2006, 09:03 AM
If you testify that the light was yellow while she was in the intersection its his fault. If she was rolling through the crosswalk as the light changed its is fault.

Timing is everything on this one. She what the victims offer you $$$$

Slow Joe
06-19-2006, 09:15 AM
Wow... That's gunna make me slow and stop at changing that I normally would of just blown through...

Reverend Cooper
06-19-2006, 07:53 PM
thats the wildest thing to see. my wife and i saw a dumpt truck roll on 43 n by sheboygan in oct. 1999 that was some crazy stuff there

PonyKiller87
06-27-2006, 03:56 PM
Its wierd how it goes into slow motion like that, Ive experienced the same thing a few times now.

Whats really bad is when it happens but you know your the one getting hit. Thats how my accident was with the truck, the lady ran the red, I seen it coming at the last second and I tried my damnedest to stop but it didnt help, I still hit her.