PDA

View Full Version : AMS new record run...

sloLs1
06-17-2006, 07:18 PM
listen to these runs.... i think there is some room for improvement!!!

8's?!?!?!:banana1:

http://media.ams-evo8.com/videos/amsevo/923run.wmv

nismodave
06-17-2006, 08:46 PM
Good Lord..You Evo guys sure swing from AMS' nuts HARD!!!

Every other thread is a AMS one. They do some great work with EVOs but JESUS........This is friggin overkill.

LMAO:loser

sloLs1
06-18-2006, 01:07 AM

Every other thread is a AMS one. They do some great work with EVOs but JESUS........This is friggin overkill.

you tell me where you can find another AWD dyno around that the people running it know what their doing, are decently priced, and put down good numbers?!?! not to many around here... also they hold the record for highest horsepower and fastest 1/4. So i just think its pretty awesome for them to be able to do that. I dont call them god but i do respect them. I am also not the person that goes there and tells them to make me a 10sec. and give them 20k dollars to do it. I do all the work myself:D

I do know what you are talking about though... when it comes to people with a crap load of money and just tell someone else to build a car for them! I not offended by this but i am just making sure your not directing this towards me!

nismodave
06-18-2006, 08:30 AM
I could post #s,acomplishments, install pics of numberous 240/Nissan shops , but I dont.

It just seems that I see alot of AMS threads on BCM , about what they do or what they have done. Like I said, there is no doubt they are a good shop.

Maybe they should pay for advertising. LOL

Its nothing personal towards you, I just find it funny. Post away.

turbogarrett
06-18-2006, 09:16 AM

^word. It's a shop racecar built on a pretty much unlimited budget, it better run decent #'s.

bobo
06-18-2006, 11:57 AM
That car is a rocket! Very impressive!

Junky Giorgio
06-18-2006, 03:26 PM
ssshhhhhheeeeeeeeessssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! my lord that is nutty:wooo