PDA

View Full Version : Who yelled at me on hwy?

srt4eh
06-17-2006, 11:55 AM
I was filling up my car with gas at the station on Hwy 100 and Oklahoma.....the one of the southeast side.....when someone in a firebird or camaro drove by. I wasn't really paying attention at the time so I didn't really see the car til it was past but the guy yelled that I should go get a real car. He then proceeded to chirp his tires. WEAK! My roommates Kia Rio smokes the tires better than that. Was that anyone on here? :goof

PB86MCSS
06-17-2006, 12:11 PM
Camaro for Firebird eh? That narrows it down on this board :goof ;)

Jeff
06-17-2006, 12:21 PM
:rolf

WilliamZ
06-17-2006, 12:30 PM
Not me!!!

Berettaspeed
06-17-2006, 04:14 PM
LOL some punk tried to play with the retta last night in a black Z28 with T-tops.... i think he was too far back to even see the tail lights... the look on his face..
so there i got one for ya..:thumbsup

im going again tonight around 9pm or so.

loudrsls1
06-22-2006, 02:27 PM
wish i could say it was me but but it wasnt. i like telling the punk ass kids the pull up next to me and shake there head at my car and think there auto civic with a fart can and intake will beat me. but nope it wasnt me.

srt4eh
06-22-2006, 08:20 PM
wish i could say it was me but but it wasnt. i like telling the punk ass kids the pull up next to me and shake there head at my car and think there auto civic with a fart can and intake will beat me. but nope it wasnt me.

yeah except i'm not a punk ass kid, i would only shake my head at silly ricers, and um.....i dunno. :thumbsup

GTSLOW
06-22-2006, 11:38 PM
I was filling up my car with gas at the station on Hwy 100 and Oklahoma.....the one of the southeast side.....when someone in a firebird or camaro drove by. I wasn't really paying attention at the time so I didn't really see the car til it was past but the guy yelled that I should go get a real car. He then proceeded to chirp his tires. WEAK! My roommates Kia Rio smokes the tires better than that. Was that anyone on here? :goof

There's tons of dumb highschoolers on highway. What ya expect it's summer time and they're out in daddies car.

Berettaspeed
06-23-2006, 05:42 PM

i tried the other niht and your didn't budge.. LOL

but that Z was a 4th gen

loudrsls1
06-24-2006, 12:15 PM
tryed what. i cant race every one. i have a car come up to me every 30 seconds and try to go at it with me. you in the loud black beretta. you sure you want a pice of the tird gen???:banana1: :goof

HAMRHEAD
06-30-2006, 11:40 PM
I hate it when f*uckers do stuff like that. It makes it look like anyone in a Fbody hates every other car and that just isn't the case. Some of us just prefer the fbody but would love to own a SRT4, or 350Z, Skyline, EVO, or whatnot in addition to it.
The SRT4 is a real car IMO!

MurphysLaw88GT
07-02-2006, 01:55 PM
tryed what. i cant race every one. i have a car come up to me every 30 seconds and try to go at it with me. you in the loud black beretta. you sure you want a pice of the tird gen???:banana1: :goof
Like the time jasons white z was screwing ariund with ya....the loudmouth just screams "race me!!!!"