PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic: Free Online Car Insurance Quote!

McMiller
06-16-2006, 02:05 AM
You may think about loved ones, and hope to protect them by providing for them. Or perhaps your way of protecting them is by making sure they won't have to provide for you down the road.

Because life insurance protection needs vary so much, the right solution is also based on a variety of factors. Are you married? Do you have children? What about children or family members with special needs?

Insurance Tips, Advice and Articles. Search information and reviews about the best in auto insurance, car insurance, term life, life insurance, health insurance, home insurance, dental insurance, long-term care insurance, homeowners insurance and annuities.

Available in all 50 states! For Automobile, Homeowner / Renters, Health, Life, Group Health, and Business insurance.

So when life is so full of the unexpected, it is good to know that you can be covered for most disasters big and small. Life insurance gives us the peace of mind that if the worse comes to the worse our loved ones are covered.Whether you are looking for a cheaper quote for vehicle insurance, are planning a trip abroad, need home contents and buildings cover or looking for income protection, we can help you achieve the best price for the right product.

We Save You, Time & Money
Health insurance shopping service has helped millions of consumers find the affordable insurance coverage they need by doing their insurance shopping for them. Let us help you, too!

check-out: Cheap and Reliable Insurance (http://www.brewcitymuscle.com)

fireguyrick
06-16-2006, 02:39 AM
:locked: IB4TL

Rick

Rocket Power
06-16-2006, 04:54 AM
Let's hear it for the BAN-ana :banana1:
In before the lock too :)

Goat Roper
06-16-2006, 06:17 AM
Me too!

http://www.webtrendsguy.com/images/stoppostingstupidshit.jpg

wikked
06-16-2006, 06:55 AM
http://www.wikked.com/images/om.jpg

Moparjim
06-16-2006, 07:16 AM
Wow when I logged in to read about what my car buddies were doing today, I was just thinking to myself that I could use some life insurance...NOT!

Personally, I wonder how any of this spam posting and emailing and all of that works. I know the second I see **** like this or spam email offers or get telemarketing calls the company or salesman responsible goes right to the top of my "last person I would ever do business with" list. I assume the remainder of the population does the same, so WTF do you guys get from the waste of everyone's time???

P.S. only reason I bothered to reply at all was that I was bored and am pumping up my post count!

Silver350
06-16-2006, 07:19 AM
http://www.pbase.com/silver350/image/61947825/original.jpg

JohnnyT
06-16-2006, 07:24 AM
Personally, I wonder how any of this spam posting and emailing and all of that works. I know the second I see **** like this or spam email offers or get telemarketing calls the company or salesman responsible goes right to the top of my "last person I would ever do business with" list. I assume the remainder of the population does the same, so WTF do you guys get from the waste of everyone's time???

It works. I just finished my paperwork a few minutes ago and now have no more life worries... Thank God for BCM! (Or thank Darwin, if you don't beleive in God!!! :) )

jbiscuit
06-16-2006, 07:24 AM
your an idiot..... MMMMmmmmmkay

http://fan.discoliz.com/mrg/mrgmenu.jpg

Silver350
06-16-2006, 07:30 AM
http://www.pbase.com/silver350/image/61947991/original.jpg

JohnnyT
06-16-2006, 07:33 AM
http://www.pbase.com/silver350/image/61947991/original.jpg

Is that a picture of your house warming party Scooter?

Silver350
06-16-2006, 07:37 AM
Is that a picture of your house warming party Scooter?

Nope its my friends pad. I dont have that much furniture.

jbiscuit
06-16-2006, 07:38 AM
bwaaaa haaaaa haaaaa!!!!!

so when is the housewarming party?

Silver350
06-16-2006, 07:41 AM
If I have one it will be after the aug 4. Also make sure you bring your lawn funiture. If it starts to rain no big deal plenty of room in the living room to sit in a circle. :rolf

jbiscuit
06-16-2006, 07:43 AM
^^^ that sounds kinda ghey

JohnnyT
06-16-2006, 07:45 AM
Bwwwaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaa Ahaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaa

Silver350
06-16-2006, 07:45 AM
Sorry :stare

GRNDNL
06-16-2006, 07:59 AM
You may think about loved ones, and hope to protect them by providing for them. Or perhaps your way of protecting them is by making sure they won't have to provide for you down the road.

Because life insurance protection needs vary so much, the right solution is also based on a variety of factors. Are you married? Do you have children? What about children or family members with special needs?

Insurance Tips, Advice and Articles. Search information and reviews about the best in auto insurance, car insurance, term life, life insurance, health insurance, home insurance, dental insurance, long-term care insurance, homeowners insurance and annuities.

Available in all 50 states! For Automobile, Homeowner / Renters, Health, Life, Group Health, and Business insurance.

So when life is so full of the unexpected, it is good to know that you can be covered for most disasters big and small. Life insurance gives us the peace of mind that if the worse comes to the worse our loved ones are covered.Whether you are looking for a cheaper quote for vehicle insurance, are planning a trip abroad, need home contents and buildings cover or looking for income protection, we can help you achieve the best price for the right product.

We Save You, Time & Money
Health insurance shopping service has helped millions of consumers find the affordable insurance coverage they need by doing their insurance shopping for them. Let us help you, too!

check-out: Cheap and Reliable Insurance (http://www.insurancepaylite.com)

I've got a picture that I took of myself in my underwear, can I send it to you so you can tell me what you think?......

JohnnyT
06-16-2006, 08:01 AM
Wait, Keith are you trying to get insurance or invited to Scooter's house warming party??? :goof

Slow Joe
06-16-2006, 08:12 AM
Ah, yes, yet another spammer...

GRNDNL
06-16-2006, 08:30 AM
Wait, Keith are you trying to get insurance or invited to Scooter's house warming party??? :goof

Hmmmmm, I'll make his house nice and warm.......:banana1:

Cryptic
06-16-2006, 08:33 AM
Posted from IP: 124.217.67.210

whois 124.217.67.210
[Querying whois.arin.net]
[whois.arin.net]

OrgName: Asia Pacific Network Information Centre

--------------

Domain: insurancepaylite.com

Registrant
Terry Cayetano
Terry Cayetano
support@computerjumpstart.com
6321 Beckman Ct
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55077 US
+1.6512839191

Administrative
Terry Cayetano
Terry Cayetano
6321 Beckman Ct
Inver Grove Heights, M

traceroute insurancepaylite.com
15 216.187.115.198 (216.187.115.198) 46.107 ms 46.198 ms 46.060 ms
16 ATL2PrdDsRt02-vlan4.net.interland.net (64.224.0.100) 45.851 ms 129.514 ms 46.263 ms
17 pop.off-lease-discount-computers.com (66.223.124.195) 46.171 ms 49.402 ms 45.900 ms

AND WHAT IS THIS B.S.
whois off-lease-discount-computers.com
[Querying whois.internic.net]
[Redirected to whois.itsyourdomain.com]
[Querying whois.itsyourdomain.com]
[whois.itsyourdomain.com]
We are unable to check this domain at this time <-- WTF

jbiscuit
06-16-2006, 08:33 AM
scott, do you know if they allow you to grill inside your apartment? Thats a nice feature that allows you to still grill a burger in the event it rains.

GRNDNL
06-16-2006, 08:35 AM
Domain: insurancepaylite.com

Registrant
Terry Cayetano
Terry Cayetano
6321 Beckman Ct
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55077 US
+1.6512839191

Administrative
Terry Cayetano
Terry Cayetano
6321 Beckman Ct
Inver Grove Heights, M

Hmmm, maybe I should send him a picture.....

Someone got a home phone# for Terry?.....

Silver350
06-16-2006, 08:44 AM
scott, do you know if they allow you to grill inside your apartment? Thats a nice feature that allows you to still grill a burger in the event it rains.

I don't think so. I am going to be picking up a Gorge Foremann Grill. They only allow propane and the tank can be no bigger then a 1lb. And they have comumity park Grills there but I probally wont use it.

Cryptic
06-16-2006, 08:44 AM
McMiller = justinjerick@yahoo.com

Nix
06-16-2006, 08:45 AM
Stupid loser...:chair:

Goat Roper
06-16-2006, 09:03 AM
The Asian network seems to be a big source of this lately. I have seen that show up more often than not on boards I mod.

wikked
06-16-2006, 09:20 AM

Because spamming/sending bulk email is free.
Even 1 person that sends them money is 100% profit if he's working alone.

On the other hand, most if it is just harvesting of email addresses to resell.
Replying to spam will always result in more spam. In fact, 56 percent of the spammers in the Wired News test never replied to requests for more information on their product or service.
Instead, the customer's e-mail address was passed along -- presumably sold -- to other spammers, roughly half of whom also did not reply to requests for product information, but again just passed along the address to other spammers.

So as long as John Q. Hornball keeps signing up to free teen horsesex sites spammed to him, and John Q. Brokedickfountain keeps buying cheap v14gr4, then the spamming shall continue. :chair: