PDA

View Full Version : FS: Roller 305 longblock- $100

PB86MCSS
06-12-2006, 10:51 PM
Ok, its gotta go...just no room for it. If someone can get it this weekend its yours for $50. Heads to oil pan, missing the timing chain. Very clean block. 118k miles and ran great before being pulled. Just don't have room for an extra block laying around, so its priced what I think is very fairly. Stock heads included, although they are off the block. Can even help deliver in the area if its by this weekend. L98 cam too.

Roller parts(lifters/spider/retainers/etc.) can be had as well for an additional amount.

*Edit- lowered price....must go!

PB86MCSS
06-13-2006, 01:01 PM
To help spice up the deal, I will seperate the cam and roller lifters/retainers/spider.....the block itself with heads will be sold to the first person with$50.

Nothing wrong with it, just want to move it.

PB86MCSS
06-16-2006, 06:51 AM
TTT! Nobody, even for $50?

PB86MCSS
06-21-2006, 09:47 AM
TTT

Block has been taken apart, crank/pistons, etc. removed...but all there and in great shape. Have the heads too. Make an offer....

hid-tuning
06-24-2006, 09:03 PM
looking for a donor motor what year do you still have?

PB86MCSS
06-26-2006, 04:44 PM
Its a 87' block and I do still have it. Couple parties interested after posting on Craigslist.org but no money in hand so its available...

Poncho
06-26-2006, 06:46 PM
still have it??

i need a complete engine that I can toss into my TA in an afternoon. ASAP. car is pretty much down. if I drive it around I'll likely have a hole in my oil pan.

you know. how about I just drop my ta off at your house and you do a motor swap. I'll even pay you.

PB86MCSS
06-26-2006, 06:58 PM
;)

I do have it, first come first serve!

Let me know...

Engine is taken apart but pretty much complete. Needs timing chain, distributor, cam and intake setup of your choice plus being bolted together. I do have an L98 cam for sale too if interested. I can deliver too if in the area.

Poncho
06-26-2006, 07:07 PM
well I'd use my stock dist. my tuned port intake. how much to put that thing back together so I can just swap over heads and intake and be done w/ it?

i'm also seeing about that dudes 350's.

I need to fix it quick and cheap, but also right.

PB86MCSS
06-26-2006, 07:18 PM
Needs crank, pistons put back in too...I removed them so I can actually move the engine around without 3-4 people :D.

I haven't built any engines before really on the bottom end so not sure how much more it takes to properly put it back together aside from bolting the stuff back together....

Put it together, put on your parts that I lack and your TPI setup....but not sure if more is required on the bottom end. Thing ran just fine before pulled.

Poncho
06-26-2006, 08:20 PM
ok will see. need to figure out how to get thru the week first. kinda don't wanna risk driving a combined 240 miles on a sick motor. i doubt it's detonation knock, and it just started when I left my parents house after stopping there to pull the codes off of it. (34 & 36)

it sucks, both cars, same deal, but at least a gen I can be fixed for next to nothin'.

PB86MCSS
06-26-2006, 09:17 PM
Just let me know, not to rush you but its first come first serve and I hope to have it gone by this weekend if all goes well.