PDA

View Full Version : Barettaspeed

CruxGNZ
06-11-2006, 07:21 PM
Thought I just had your average Beretta with a crappy exaust pull up along side of me on 60th, but then I heard you floor it down the onramp to 894. Sounds nice man!

Berettaspeed
06-12-2006, 07:52 AM
around 10pm?? that was me.. :)

CruxGNZ
06-12-2006, 08:00 AM
Nope, it was between 6 and 6:30pm. You have your exaust ending right underneath the drivers door, right? I was driving a pewter S-10 Crew Cab with a hot blonde in the passenger seat.

Berettaspeed
06-12-2006, 10:22 AM
ohhhhhhh ok, we were taking some video when i did that. . i had my buddy in the car with me. then i saw the tahoe with some flashing lights so i backed off. BTW do i have black smoke coming from my exhaust??? im was leaning it out a bit LOL..

yeah my lovely side exhaust. i ran out of U-bends so its not done. plus the damn DMV busted me!!!! it is now registered in milwaukee so i have to take it for emissions NO!!!!!!!!..

CruxGNZ
06-12-2006, 02:36 PM
BTW do i have black smoke coming from my exhaust??? im was leaning it out a bit LOL..
It wasn't real black. Enough that I could tell you were running rich though.

Lash
06-12-2006, 03:24 PM
with a hot blonde in the passenger seat.

:bsflag

:pics

:D :goof

CruxGNZ
06-12-2006, 09:06 PM
I have a picture, but it's just got a bad side shot of her and plus some of my family are in it. You know what, I was asked last time to post a pic of another chick and didn't have any pictures to show, so what the hell. A buddy of mine asked for a picture of our trip on the river a couple weeks ago, so I labled it for him.

It's funny, looks like I have a 'stache! But I don't.