PDA

View Full Version : Woman motorcycle riders

CruxGNZ
06-08-2006, 03:48 PM
Is there a convention in town or something? There ia a crap load of woman riding motorcycles today! On my way to and from a job out in Sussex, there were at least 2 dozen women that I spotted on motorcycles. I almost missed a turn, because there was this chick on a Harley with an ass that was starring at me saying "do me".

Grim_Reeper7.0
06-08-2006, 03:52 PM
I know there isnt any sportbike things going on.....the Suzuki double header was last weekend.... Harley....mabey.

fireguyrick
06-08-2006, 03:56 PM
Talked to my mom, she is not aware of anything. She is usually pretty up on those things as she works for HD and gets sent to pretty much all the women's events. She did mention it could be a women only ride from one of the HOG chapters if it was mostly Harleys though.

RIck

CruxGNZ
06-08-2006, 04:09 PM
It was Harleys and crotch rockets 600cc and under. Sitting at the computer, just saw another couple of woman drive by on thier bikes. If nothing is going on, that's just odd seeing how many were out, but good for them! I like woman who have that adventurous side to them :)

Grim_Reeper7.0
06-08-2006, 04:13 PM
Mabey im a ass for asking this, but how is riding a motorcycle adventurous? I feel safer on my bike or any bike (other than said rattletraps) then i do in a car. More control, generaly accelerates and slows down faster..... Now racing a bike....thats adventurous and very dangerous. Saw a few chicks at RA last weekend racing, now thats hot!!!!

CruxGNZ
06-08-2006, 06:26 PM
Mabey im a ass for asking this, but how is riding a motorcycle adventurous?
Remember, we're talking about woman here, not guys. Most chicks I meet fear getting thrown off and getting road rash or head injuries. Guys think scars are cool. Most woman need a cage around them to feel secure. Generally, men don't. The women who hop on a bike that's under thier control and throw caution to the wind, now that's my kind of woman!

ad·ven·tur·ous
adj.

1. Inclined to undertake new and daring enterprises.
2. Hazardous; risky.

KillerTA
06-08-2006, 07:02 PM
:pics

You know the rules!

CruxGNZ
06-08-2006, 07:15 PM
Sorry man, I don't own a camera phone and refuse to ever buy one. :)

Big Boost
06-09-2006, 12:00 AM
The other day I saw these two FINE women on bikes. One of them was rolling a 1100 GSX-R and the other had a 600 Honda. The one on the Honda had the gratuitious thong showing. I don't have any pics cuz my wife was next to me. You know the deal........

fireguyrick
06-09-2006, 01:31 AM
The other day I saw these two FINE women on bikes. One of them was rolling a 1100 GSX-R and the other had a 600 Honda. The one on the Honda had the gratuitious thong showing. I don't have any pics cuz my wife was next to me. You know the deal........

What deal? Usually my wife is the one point that out to me.:banana1:

Rick

loudrsls1
06-09-2006, 01:59 AM
all i have to say is a women on bike is hot and more than one is even hotter yet. x2 ive been seeing a lot lately

Grim_Reeper7.0
06-09-2006, 06:48 AM
I think this is the same one i was talking about a few weeks ago on the 600