PDA

View Full Version : 3.73 gears

TraNs_aM
06-07-2006, 10:29 PM
hey i've decided i want to put some gears in my rear end and was wondering if anyone was interested in a side job? if you are its on a 93 trans am
also if anyone knows of a place that will take off my cats. thanx

414-254-2969
Paul

T-Bag
06-07-2006, 10:49 PM
How many times did we tell ya, give Tom (BAD_LS1) a shout!

TraNs_aM
06-07-2006, 11:07 PM
well tyler seeing as though i haven't been on this site in over a year i dont even know about how lookin for someone or even knowing his name on the site so this was my next resort, maybe u can refrain from ur smart ass comments think before you speak

T-Bag
06-07-2006, 11:31 PM
well tyler seeing as though i haven't been on this site in over a year i dont even know about how lookin for someone or even knowing his name on the site so this was my next resort, maybe u can refrain from ur smart ass comments think before you speak

I was giving you a suggestion again, not a smart ass remark. I gave you his name on the board as well as his real name, what else do you need, his home phone, his mother's maiden name?

Please, think before you get your panties in a knot again.

TraNs_aM
06-07-2006, 11:35 PM
if u already told me once and u saw that i was persuing it then why even make a comment at all?

T-Bag
06-07-2006, 11:38 PM
if u already told me once and u saw that i was persuing it then why even make a comment at all?

Hmmmmm...

You made a post on the board, I made a comment reminding you to get ahold of Tom (BAD_LS1), as we have before, its a reminder, nothing more, nothing less. It was in no way intended to be a smart ass remark. I'm sorry you took it that way. Sorry i was trying to help you out.

I'm not trying to get in a pissing match with you at all because there really is no reason, you took something the wrong way. Now just chillax :thumbsup

sidewayzbimmer
06-07-2006, 11:40 PM
LOCK THIS SH!T UP..... :loser
:rolf :rolf

Slow Joe
06-07-2006, 11:51 PM
Damn, relax... :rolf Don't get your panties in a bind dude... Tom is the guy to talk to though, Tyler is right... :thumbsup

97z2801ss
06-08-2006, 11:52 PM
LOCK THIS SH!T UP..... :loser
:rolf :rolf
:rolf agreed

Corvette Jabo
06-09-2006, 07:21 AM
Now kids………
We, the members of BCM frown on talk of this nature. There is no mud slinging, sarcasm, derogatory or negative comments made towards our fellow BCM brothers and sisters.

If you take the time to read through any other hundreds of threads posted here at BCM you would notice there is only kind, happy, supportive and wishful thoughts directed towards our fellow brother and sister gear heads.

Now, I would like you two friends to apologize to each other, shake hands, hug, pat each other on the butt, high five, down low (your choice) and be close friends one again.

Don’t make me come out on the highway this weekend and have words with you two!!!

Brother Jabo
:)

JR HAWK 9
06-09-2006, 10:28 AM
yep, I agree.......get a hold of Tom. He installed my 3.73's and he's a great guy who takes pride in what he does.

Paul

Baddriver01
06-09-2006, 10:33 AM
I just did mine and they are a pain if you don't have the right tools. You REALLY need to get the backlash to 8 thousanths...(7-9 is recommended) anything else and they'll whine like a sumnabeotch. I also ran into the problem of getting the regular gears and I needed the "thick" ones on my '98. Be sure to have the right gears before you buy them. Good luck, the 3.73's really pepped up my performance from the old 2.73's!!!

BAD LS1
06-09-2006, 10:36 AM
Pinion depth really dicates if they whine or not.

GRNDNL
06-09-2006, 10:56 AM
Now kids………
We, the members of BCM frown on talk of this nature. There is no mud slinging, sarcasm, derogatory or negative comments made towards our fellow BCM brothers and sisters.

If you take the time to read through any other hundreds of threads posted here at BCM you would notice there is only kind, happy, supportive and wishful thoughts directed towards our fellow brother and sister gear heads.

Now, I would like you two friends to apologize to each other, shake hands, hug, pat each other on the butt, high five, down low (your choice) and be close friends one again.

Don’t make me come out on the highway this weekend and have words with you two!!!

Brother Jabo
:)

This has got to be the funnest thing I've read on here in a long time......:durr

Jabo, you really need to share some of that sh!t your on................:alcoholic

SLONOMA
06-09-2006, 02:43 PM
Pinion depth really dicates if they whine or not.

this is true.

SlowStee
06-11-2006, 10:17 PM
damn paul :rolf