PDA

View Full Version : BCM Show Pics....take 2. Drama removed

Cryptic
06-05-2006, 07:03 AM
Slide Show (http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/gallery/slideshow.php?set_albumName=StayTuned_6-3-06)

There is obviously alot more, but I wont steel the thunder from those who paid for the pics.

Silver350
06-05-2006, 07:24 AM
Nice work andy. I am kind of bummed about mine a couple of them didnt turn out right because of all the sun.

jbiscuit
06-05-2006, 07:28 AM
looks like there was some nice cars. Nice pics andy

nismodave
06-05-2006, 07:39 AM
I was not going to pay 10 bucks for pictures.

I had already paid to get in the show.

So the BCM members didnt have to pay? When did this happen?:fire

1quickgtp
06-05-2006, 07:59 AM
what im wondering is, WHO ARE THE LADIES. ill goto ANY show if that eye candy is ther besides the cars :-p

and if thats anyones g/f / fiance / wife. DONT take offense. im just joking....but I will say you are a lucky SOB :-p

Cryptic
06-05-2006, 08:08 AM
So the BCM members didnt have to pay? When did this happen?:fire

Everyone paid. :confused I didnt see any of that money and I am the one spending 5 or 6 hours in post processing the pics from raws and then burning them off to individual CDs. Plus I took the pictures and I have a couple thousand in equipement.

The only people who made out good were the DJ and the girls.

Cryptic
06-05-2006, 08:12 AM
Nice work andy. I am kind of bummed about mine a couple of them didnt turn out right because of all the sun.

Working with that light in the shop was a PITA! Difficult to focus, and slow shutter. (anywhere from 1/15 to 1/30 to get enough light, which makes any movement turn into a blurry pic)

nismodave
06-05-2006, 08:18 AM
Everyone paid. :confused I didnt see any of that money and I am the one spending 5 or 6 hours in post processing the pics from raws and then burning them off to individual CDs. Plus I took the pictures and I have a couple thousand in equipement.

The only people who made out good were the DJ and the girls.

I was just wondering. IMO its super-gay to have models at to show and then have them charge people to take pictures by their cars.

All entrants already paid 10-15 bucks to get into the show. I could not justify another 10 for pictues. Now if they would take the $ and donate it to the CHURCH that was receiving the proceeds from the food, I would of paid $20.

Dont get me wrong, I enojoyed the show, and I was glad to do my part to support this site's only major car show. Hanging out and meeting the members in person was the best. The guys from STAY TUNED did a great job also.:thumbsup

But I told alot of freinds these gals would be there, so stop by. And then they were hidden most of the day in the Garage.:tomato

Cryptic
06-05-2006, 08:35 AM
I will do my best to do things differently next year. I sent ya a PM too.

Grim_Reeper7.0
06-05-2006, 08:40 AM
I have to agree, although i chose to go fishing over the car show and to road america friday, sat, and sun afternoon and nights for the superbike races, charging to have pictures with some decent looking girls is not worth $10. You can go to the sema convention and take all the pictures in the world with the girls there for free and they are much high quality usually. Same goes for any other car show that i went to in So Cal........now i know this isnt california but to say you dont have alot of girls around here that look as good as the models you had there is an understatment, i see some really hot chicks around here all the time. This is not intended to piss off a boyfriend or a husband if one them belong to any of you guys but to charge for pictures, hell i didnt even come and its anoys me.

pOrk
06-05-2006, 10:57 AM
I didn't pay for the photos either, 10 bucks is crazy. I only get paid 10 bones an hour, and that hour at work I would have to spend to have those girls stand in front of my bike are not worth a buck, let alone 10.

Personal Opinion, ofcourse.

Grim_Reeper7.0
06-05-2006, 10:59 AM
I didn't pay for the photos either, 10 bucks is crazy. I only get paid 10 bones an hour, and that hour at work I would have to spend to have those girls stand in front of my bike are not worth a buck, let alone 10.

I dont think you could have said it better..... :thumbsup

1quickgtp
06-05-2006, 11:16 AM
ill pay 10 bux for 10 minutes of there time in a back room ;)

joking obviously

BAD LS1
06-05-2006, 11:37 AM
Dave

Wonder how the salad tossing buis is going there??:rolf :rolf im sorry i still laugh about that! Gotta make sure you stop at wendys for a big ass bowl of chili first:headbang

Holeshot
06-05-2006, 11:41 AM
I didn't have a problem paying for anything. In fact I gave a 20 to get in and told em to keep the change. Its for charity right? The GTO Looks great with the ladies.
I'll be by Wednesday after work to pic up the pic's
Thanks for a good time.

Dan

Slow Joe
06-05-2006, 11:42 AM
I won't make any comments other than good pics man... Once again looks like it was a good time...

Slow Joe
06-05-2006, 11:42 AM
I didn't have a problem paying for anything. In fact I gave a 20 to get in and told em to keep the change.

See, now that's the right attitude... :thumbsup

Cryptic
06-05-2006, 01:31 PM

I haven't been to another car show where this was even offered. Especially in WI. The show paid for the girls outfits and shoes... they weren't cheap and I can't expect them to pay for it.

Ask what Yellow Wagon charges to have professional-grade pics taken. Then you may think the price is within reason.

I didnt get squat from it and I have couple grand in equipement. Please stop crying about it. There were a number of guys that were quick to drop another 10 for additional pictures, poses, and special requests. Alot of people donated there professional skills to make this event what it was. After all expenses were paid, there wasn't alot over the top.

Ohh and I think our sponsors digged pretty deep. Our raffle was 2nd to none!

Grim_Reeper7.0
06-05-2006, 01:35 PM
Im not bashing your personal work towards this show at all, especially since i wasnt actually there to make a oppinion of my own. Where did the additional money for the pictures go? If it was going to you or charity, or someone who put there own nickle into the show then i could get it, but if it was going to the girls I think its crap.... The publicity for them should be enough....

BOSS LX
06-05-2006, 02:13 PM
Great show, great cars, great photo's, great people.

Not one complaint, and the pictures look great Andy!

BOSS LX
06-05-2006, 02:28 PM
My favorite two pics.

Karps TA
06-05-2006, 02:29 PM
Considering the lack of hot girls that come to car shows in WI, I would say paying to have some there is well worth it. Looking at the pics of those 2 girls, is better then almost anything else I've seen locally at shows. Hell the 2 of them together don't even weigh as much as most the women at the shows. lol

BOSS LX
06-05-2006, 02:29 PM
Great picture's, Andy.

Lash
06-05-2006, 03:10 PM
Dave

Wonder how the salad tossing buis is going there??:rolf :rolf im sorry i still laugh about that! Gotta make sure you stop at wendys for a big ass bowl of chili first:headbang

I though it was beans????

:D

Lash
06-05-2006, 03:14 PM
Also...the shorter chick = :drool:

nismodave
06-05-2006, 03:18 PM
Great picture's, Andy.

Man..Those wheels look SHINY!!!

jbiscuit
06-05-2006, 03:27 PM
Ask what Yellow Wagon charges to have professional-grade pics taken. Then you may think the price is within reason.

...like my prices are outrageous!
:rolf :stare

BAD LS1
06-05-2006, 03:53 PM
Yes! The shorter one i would try my best to break her thats for sure!:idhitit

MMMMTITSANDASS!!!

TwIzTiD Si
06-05-2006, 04:09 PM
Great job Andy. You don't get enough respect for what you do, I know for a fact your a crazy buzy person, So props to you.

Sorry I missed the show I forgot what weekend it was.

On a side note, People who invest thousands of dollars into their cars shouldn't be complaining about paying to get into a car show.

Slow Joe
06-05-2006, 04:38 PM
See, my thought was $10 for professional pictures with the girls is a steal, and if you think it's too much don't spend it... Don't complain about it after the fact because you didn't get them taken because you think they should be free, you could of spent the $10 to get the picture... I mean heck you spent the money to SHOW your car... You could of done that at Pick N Save in the parking lot for free... :rolf But instead you got to hang out with others that enjoy the same thing you do, and possibly win a prize of some sort... Oh yeah, you paid money for that... And who really cares where the $10 goes for the pictures... Andy has alot of money tied up in equipment and you don't hear him complaining that he has to take the pictures, he enjoys it... And the girls didn't have to be there... I'm pretty sure they could of found something that would of been more entertaining for them to do... But instead they were there... Honestly, in the grand scheme of things... What is $10... If you really want something that costs $10 you're going to buy it, obviously you didn't really want the pictures... /rant

Cryptic
06-05-2006, 04:56 PM
...like my prices are outrageous!
:rolf :stare

I didnt mean that Jay. I respect your work.

pOrk
06-05-2006, 05:11 PM
I haven't been to another car show where this was even offered. Especially in WI. The show paid for the girls outfits and shoes... they weren't cheap and I can't expect them to pay for it.

I didnt get squat from it and I have couple grand in equipement. Please stop crying about it. There were a number of guys that were quick to drop another 10 for additional pictures, poses, and special requests. Alot of people donated there professional skills to make this event what it was. After all expenses were paid, there wasn't alot over the top.

Ohh and I think our sponsors digged pretty deep. Our raffle was 2nd to none!

I didn't mean for my comment to sound like the price was outrageous, I would never spend money to get anyone to pose in front of anything I own. Let alone two strangers that I have never spoken too, and dont plan on speaking too.

mrz28M6
06-05-2006, 11:58 PM
thanks guys i take offense to that considering thats one of those girls is my gf. so shes not worth 10 bucks? i'll tell her that! lmao

CruxGNZ
06-06-2006, 12:13 AM
Wait, she's your girlfriend too?:rolf

pOrk
06-06-2006, 12:41 AM
This is my fav photo of the batch

http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3089&stc=1&d=1149535712

nismodave
06-06-2006, 07:47 AM
thanks guys i take offense to that considering thats one of those girls is my gf. so shes not worth 10 bucks? i'll tell her that! lmao

:sgay

Yooformula
06-06-2006, 04:25 PM
I moved all of the drama to a new thread to keep this one on topic.

Old thread...http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13253

Grim_Reeper7.0
06-06-2006, 04:38 PM
Drama Drama Drama!!!! Sorry about the Hi-Jack..... Not really sure it was all my fault though.....