PDA

View Full Version : RSD.... the tv series??

juicedimpss
06-05-2006, 08:38 AM
copied from another forum,written by tuffenuff..

It could happen...cameras will roll on June 10th.

I guess a "Big" network wants a street racing series that is more *REAL* than "Pinks"

I have been contacted by 2 different production companies who want to film RSD to make a "pilot" for the networks to see.

I have expressed my concern that every time "street racing" is put on TV...the "producers" always seem to put a *spin* on it.

I told them that I wont tolerate that at all.

Soooooooo.... after talking on the phone for HOURS explaining my position on the matter... Both companies agreed to try it *MY* way.

Here's the deal...

They are going to shoot this as REAL as possible. Kind of like when national geographic films wild animals.

*YOU DO WHAT YOU NORMALLY DO* and if you have some kind of race that is interesting...they will film it and interview you too.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... *IF* you want to be on TV and be "a regular" on the show here's what you have to do:

#1. Up the "power adder"...or get one. They are looking for FAST cars not stock turds. (Pinks already covers that)

#2. Personality!!!! He who makes a "scene" will *BE SEEN*

#3. BIG WHEELIES Big wheelies make for a better show. Somebody PLEASE call "Doubt me"

#4. Keep it real!!! Fake or "set up" races will hit the editors floor. They want the REAL DEAL!!!

#5. CALL EVERYBODY YOU KNOW TO COME WATCH They are expecting a large spectator turnout and want the crowd in the backround. This way it alread LOOKS popular to the networks.

#6. WASH YOUR TURD!!! Again, if it looks cool...they're gonna get a shot of it.

#7. Get some "Out of state" people to show up This will help the networks realize that there in NATIONAL interest in street racing.

#8. Spread the word!! I need this info to get out ASAP...we dont have much time.

Sorry, that I cant give you anymore details about this...YET. But, "TV production" is a cut-throat business and I cant leak out anymore than that.

But, I will say this:

THIS IS THE *REAL DEAL*..No jokes, NO BULLSHIT. *IF* this works the way I hope..You guys will be known NATIONALLY (Like Orange county choppers)

This could really improve things for us at RSD, because eveyone will know that Chitown is the "street racing capital of the USA".

People from all over will show up. NO MORE "I cant find a race"

1quickgtp
06-05-2006, 08:44 AM
nice, Ill be there in the GTP, maybe in the z06, so I can race mr smith ( slowc5 )