PDA

View Full Version : People on Motorcycles around here... Morons...

Grim_Reeper7.0
06-02-2006, 08:43 PM
Ok. Seriously, this is starting to piss me off. Whats up with all the idiots on bikes around here. I just ran to the grocery store and saw two morons smoking there clutchs trying to do a burnout. That is like the easyist thing to do on a bike, how can you f that up? Then i see a moron do a half assed wheelie down the road and almost wreck when he brings down the front after SLAMING on the rear brake and coming down with his wheel sideways, same guy the accelerates into a red light and trys to do a stoppie wich ended up in somthing like a fat ***** falling on the floor. So I look at his tires when i get to the stoplight and see the largest chicken strips ive ever seen (see alot of them around here that are pretty bad) and I ask him if he ever considered learning to ride his bike before he tries to stunt it, he doesnt say anything then smokes his clutch trying to take off hard out of the light.....whatever. I know i discussed this with Tyler that day we went riding but its starting to aggravate me more and more, learn to ride your damn bike before you kill someone people. Theres a company called "learning curves" that runs at blackhawk in IL......they do a really good job teaching and gives you some good track time. If anyone is interested in this, let me know and ill hook you up with the phone number, i know one of the instructers personally, I used to race with him. OH and if i see ONE more person that doesnt know how to ride on a litre bike just because they want to look cool........im going to slap them...... Ok, done ranting.........

pOrk
06-02-2006, 09:38 PM
whats a litre bike?

Alot of those clowns you speak of hang at Oscars - they take up all the CAR spots. Bastards

subliminal1284
06-02-2006, 09:50 PM
I know what you mean. I hate it when they ride around thinking their badasses weaving in and out of traffic without even a helmet on and then they wonder why they get hit.

UnderPSI
06-02-2006, 11:21 PM
whats a litre bike?

Alot of those clowns you speak of hang at Oscars - they take up all the CAR spots. Bastards

1000cc bikes

I cant stand the parking either.

CruxGNZ
06-02-2006, 11:24 PM
Freekin' squids... and a litre bike is 1000 cc (sometimes +, depends on who you talk to)

EDIT: Brad got in just before me.

hrsp
06-02-2006, 11:25 PM
lol

sloLs1
06-03-2006, 12:18 AM
i agree with you... its usually the "meat head" guys that think their bad a$$!

slow85vette
06-03-2006, 07:00 AM
I know what you mean. I hate it when they ride around thinking their badasses weaving in and out of traffic without even a helmet on and then they wonder why they get hit.

And that's why alot of people like EMTs, police officers, etc call motorcyclist "organ donors." It suits them pretty well they start doing dumb stuff on a motorcycle.

nismodave
06-03-2006, 07:56 AM
The Harley Clowns are a pain in the a$$ too.

They rev those overly loud piles of trash EVERYWHERE, and do 55 in the left lane on the freeway.

loud91rs
06-03-2006, 08:19 AM

They rev those overly loud piles of trash EVERYWHERE, and do 55 in the left lane on the freeway.

^^^In the lowest gear they can get that it doesn't redline so their pipes are just screaming. :chair:

PureSound15
06-03-2006, 09:02 AM
Yep, and how many harleys do you see stopped for their ear blistering "hog pipes"? I like a good sounding exhaust, but it just gets annoying.

Perhaps one problem the bikers around here face, is only being able to ride a few months out of the year? I don't ride, but I do recognize the idiots who tailgate me, or ride in my blind spot.

T-Bag
06-03-2006, 09:49 AM
I agree there are TONS of morons around here, but most of the idiots end up weeding themselves out. I try to get up to the holy hill area/eagle as much as I can, but there aren't a whole lot of GOOD places to ride up here, and those areas get old FAST.

Most of these guys just cruise highway100 or down city roads and basically park their bike when they enter the twisties.

Crawlin
06-03-2006, 10:21 AM
Dude...

I TOLD YOU THAT IN YOUR FIRST POST!!! You said you would have to see the locals yourself :) I WARNED YOU. It's the sole reason I got rid of my bike. I loved riding my ol '97 GSX-R750. But you know what, too many idiots made it NOT fun.

Glad you saw the light. Best bet, stick to www.sportbikes.net and ride with the guys in the Wisconsin forum that head out to holy hill area and such. MUCH better guys, older, more mature, not out to impress the 15 y/o's

67-400
06-05-2006, 12:31 PM
I agree!!! Last night I was at Slinger Super Speedway and at intermission, they had 3 bikes putting on a show (if thats what it was called) by doing wheelies and burn-outs and all other crazy stuff. It was really dumb, one guy ended up dumpin his bike trying to do a burn-out. THAT was when the crowd started cheering, it was funny!!!

Grim_Reeper7.0
06-05-2006, 01:05 PM
Sounds alot like what ive seen around here. I stooped to there level thismorning though....I saw group of morons on the highway "attempting" to do wheelies so i thought id show them how its done. Flew by them doing a highchair wheelie.....just the looks on there face was worth it. I rarely do stuff like that on the street but i think its ok every "once" and a while.

FourEyedFord
06-05-2006, 01:12 PM
Yep, and how many harleys do you see stopped for their ear blistering "hog pipes"? I like a good sounding exhaust, but it just gets annoying.

I agree 10000%!!!

Grim_Reeper7.0, when is your Camaro going to be running?!?! There are a couple of YSi cars that are eager to see the big bad F3R car. :goof

SlowStee
06-05-2006, 01:22 PM

bahahahahaha....This comment about sums up anything I could come up with to say

Silver350
06-05-2006, 01:25 PM
So far I only seen two squids. That was on HWY 100 at 4 o'clock on my way home from work. They were weaving in and out of lanes. One of the guys didnt bother looking over to see if there was a car and almost turned right into it. After he cut the person off he realized what he did but did he slow down... No just wen back to driving like a moron.

As for Anti gear people I have been seeing a lot more people on sport bikes with shorts and a tank tops. Now seeing someone wearing full gear or Leather is getting to be rare. I wonder how many bike fatalities will there be this year?

Grim_Reeper7.0
06-05-2006, 01:31 PM
As for the Maro.....its done, driveable and fun as hell. As for wanting to race, i need some time with it, still getting used to it, need a few track days before im gonna embarass myself by going heads up with someone on the same level.

I do have a comment about the riding gear to. Now although I will NEVER ride withough a helmet and gloves, i have been known to do stupid things, more so when i lived in cali. I can remember many times that I have personally ridden to the beach in a wife beater, shorts and flip flops. Not the greatest role model, but im not gonna be a hippicrit here....

FourEyedFord
06-05-2006, 01:41 PM
As for the Maro.....its done, driveable and fun as hell. As for wanting to race, i need some time with it, still getting used to it, need a few track days before im gonna embarass myself by going heads up with someone on the same level.

Bring it out to Oscars! Were all dieing to see it! You car, with the F3R on it, should be able to handle YSi cars skidding on the roof the last 500ft of the race track! :wow

Grim_Reeper7.0
06-05-2006, 01:43 PM
We will see how good the driver is I guess. Only been to the dragstrip a few times, as most of you know, im a bike racer, cars are just a hobby to me, bikes are my passion

Silver350
06-05-2006, 01:58 PM
i have been known to do stupid things, more so when i lived in cali. I can remember many times that I have personally ridden to the beach in a wife beater, shorts and flip flops. Not the greatest role model, but im not gonna be a hippicrit here....

Riding inf flip flops didn't that hurt like heLl when you shifted?

nismodave
06-05-2006, 03:15 PM
bahahahahaha....This comment about sums up anything I could come up with to say

Holy Crap........:stare .....Diva actually agrees with me.:stare

Slow Joe
06-05-2006, 03:47 PM
^^^In the lowest gear they can get that it doesn't redline so their pipes are just screaming. :chair:

You'd know, your dad has one... :rolf

EDIT: And I actually agree with Dave on this one as well, but I can't say that since he isn't talking to me... lol

EDIT: That sounds really gay looking back on it... :rolf

Grim_Reeper7.0
06-06-2006, 08:04 AM
Well i saw it again! This time it was really good! Although I dont thrive on others pain and suffering, I guess this is why you DONT learn to ride wheelies on the street. Saw some tool loop his bike on National today, brand new r1, kids first bike. I stopped and helped him pick it up, didnt mess it up mechanically at all, just about 2K in fairings! I told him to get a crash cage, a set of race plastics and learn in a empty parking lot because hes lucky he didnt hit anyone else or get run over..... He had a helmet on though, atleast he wasnt a total moron. Told him to invest in a set of gloves to, think he was already on that one though considering his hands looked like shreded beef. And the saga continues...........

deciuss
06-06-2006, 08:53 AM
When I was driving home some idiot from east troy all the way to whitewater kept trying to do stunts the whole way, wheeles and other junk. Then the guy tries to pass 3 cars on the right in the rocks o.0. He was not the only one for the night though, the whole time people on bikes kept zipping past me when I was doing 5+ over. It’s just annoying mainly due to a lot of times when they pass there is oncoming traffic and they create a lot of close calls.

Grim_Reeper7.0
06-06-2006, 08:57 AM
morons...........thats the only word i can sum it up with.......morons....

Silver350
06-06-2006, 09:01 AM
Did the kid that looped the bike get hurt or did he bail?

Grim_Reeper7.0
06-06-2006, 09:03 AM
he was hurt, but not hurt bad enough to need a ambulance, i offered to put his bike in my truck and take it home for him but he just got back on and bailed

H8RADE
06-06-2006, 11:01 AM
Got hypocrite?

Bike...meet truck...
Truck...eat bike...
Problem solved.
:D

Grim_Reeper7.0
06-06-2006, 11:46 AM
Got hypocrite?

Bike...meet truck...
Truck...eat bike...
Problem solved.
:D

:stare My best friend is back! :rolf

H8RADE
06-06-2006, 02:29 PM
:stare My best friend is back! :rolf

I have missed you too.
You are still your number one fan, though!
Got uber-proud?

Pull a 'highchair wheelie' in my vicinity on public roads and see where it gets ya.
http://www.froedtert.com/NR/rdonlyres/442CFBA5-2918-4BA7-97A2-055A32BCE5EA/0/01210.jpg
:thumbsup

Grim_Reeper7.0
06-06-2006, 02:30 PM
:wooo I can really feel the love in here!!!!! :chair:

turbogarrett
06-06-2006, 04:07 PM
Want to see morons on bikes? You must attend the Don and Roys event in brookfield, if it hasn't happened already- gauranteed crashes!

Grim_Reeper7.0
06-06-2006, 04:08 PM
Nice, ill have to check it out!

T-Bag
06-06-2006, 05:14 PM
I have missed you too.
You are still your number one fan, though!
Got uber-proud?

Pull a 'highchair wheelie' in my vicinity on public roads and see where it gets ya.
http://www.froedtert.com/NR/rdonlyres/442CFBA5-2918-4BA7-97A2-055A32BCE5EA/0/01210.jpg
:thumbsup

hahaha

Don and Roys event has already happened, I didn't go for the fact that it is indeed filled with a bunch of tards.

Maybe it's time to get back into a car...

Silver350
06-07-2006, 06:31 AM
I went to the Don & Roy's thing last year and wasn't comforable with all the idiots there

Grim_Reeper7.0
06-07-2006, 08:06 AM
Ok.....alright.....oh well......no loss

Nick
06-07-2006, 09:17 AM
Everytime I see those guys at oscars on their motorcycles, I want to smash their bikes with an axe

pOrk
06-07-2006, 10:35 AM
Everytime I see those guys at oscars on their motorcycles, I want to smash their bikes with an axe

Then you look at mine and wonder, who smashed that guys bike with an axe :rolf

Silver350
06-07-2006, 10:39 AM
Then you look at mine and wonder, who smashed that guys bike with an axe :rolf

Your bike is actually pretty bad ass. I still don't know how you can ride that thing with out a fargin seat. :stare

Grim_Reeper7.0
06-07-2006, 10:49 AM
Speaking of bikes! Time to go for a ride!

pOrk
06-07-2006, 10:51 AM
^ No kidding, I washed mine this morning. Weeeee

pOrk
06-07-2006, 10:52 AM
Your bike is actually pretty bad ass. I still don't know how you can ride that thing with out a fargin seat. :stare

It's not as bad as it looks, swing by one of these days your more then welcome to take it for a beat run.

Reverend Cooper
03-29-2009, 06:38 PM
http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13313&highlight=Grim_Reeper7.0&page=2

wow the typing and comments even sound the same

Holeshot
03-29-2009, 06:40 PM
Dude your over heating the server ;)

Reverend Cooper
03-29-2009, 06:42 PM
sorry its time people understand the tool in the bag.