PDA

View Full Version : LS1 Fiero

PureSound15
05-31-2006, 09:06 AM
I was in Madison with the lady this weekend, and looked over to see what she was laughing at, and of course it was a Fiero. I of course giggled to myself thinking.. "Man, I'm glad I don't drive a Fiero".

It was white and Red with a body kit, power tour stickers all over it and speakers on the outside?

Anyway... I thought it sounded a bit beefy, and then it RIPPED away from the light!

After some research and calling a buddy that did the long haul, I found out it's a Fiero with a LS1 swap. Has anyone else seen this car?

2bluesc
05-31-2006, 10:16 AM
Was it me?

Madison - check
Fiero - check

Being laughed at - not usually...
white and red with body kit - no...

Anyways, I was talking to a guy who works at my apt the other day and he said his son has a 3800 Supercharged swap like me... I've never seen the car but I'm told it's a notchback.

Also there was a guy who I sold some parts to over off of E. Wash who supposedly has a Northstar Fiero... however I think he sold it on ebay a few months ago

PureSound15
05-31-2006, 11:28 AM
Yeah I was at Ella's on East Wash (I think thats east wash right? Not really good with Madison streets.

But it was half red and half white, the red in the back.

ripped2keclipse
05-31-2006, 06:30 PM
that thing must kick ass

2bluesc
05-31-2006, 10:39 PM
that thing must kick ass
Too bad it wasn't the fiero @ http://fiero.nl/cgi-bin/main.cgi

I saw that thing on the hot rod power tour last year and saw the dyno graphs... I was like :wooo

Berettaspeed
06-01-2006, 06:55 PM
there is a guy with a white fiero with a 4.9 caddy engine in it. the non GT style?? was this a 4 speed as well?? i know he was here in milwaukee like last year. this is white with a red back paint like on an angle??

loudrsls1
06-09-2006, 01:53 AM
dam i thought i was the only ls1 swaper in the area. not a fiero though.