PDA

View Full Version : X-Men III: The Last Stand

Knyghtmare
05-29-2006, 12:21 AM
GHEY!!! :fire

Dont waste your money. This was totally a shitty movie. I consider myself to be a pretty avid X-men fan from my childhood. Though I havent actually followed it for like 8 years I still know the story line. This was a crappy way to end the series... They should have just kept it going instead of jumping ahead and making up stupid bullshit just to end it. So stupid. I could probably rant on all night, but I wont. I want my money back.

So disapointing. I think I am going to go cry now... :alcoholic

6L chevelle
05-29-2006, 01:58 AM
agree, big disapointment

SlowStee
05-29-2006, 02:36 AM
I heard it was pretty damn good

Knyghtmare
05-29-2006, 03:26 AM
I heard it was pretty damn good

If you know absolutely nothing about x-men, and have never ever heard of them until the movies came out. Then I can see someone having that opinion.

Yooformula
05-29-2006, 07:50 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I have been a lifelong fan and read damm near ever book they ever made, I was soo looking forward to this. Not because I thought it would be identical to the books but for a good comic movie finally. Dammit, gotta add another one to the download list.

nismodave
05-29-2006, 09:30 AM
Well I have heard more positive than negative about it, Im going to see it tonight.

We shall see.

HITMAN
05-29-2006, 03:11 PM
I just got back from seeing it. I liked it. I felt it worked well with the first two X-Men movies, although not as good as II, but still good. It felt a little rushed, with virtually non-existent character development, but over all, a pretty good summer action movie. And don't be too sure about this being the end of the X-Men movies, either. Did any of you guys sit through the end credits and watch that last small scene at the very end?...;)

Knyghtmare
05-29-2006, 04:23 PM
I just got back from seeing it. I liked it. I felt it worked well with the first two X-Men movies, although not as good as II, but still good. It felt a little rushed, with virtually non-existent character development, but over all, a pretty good summer action movie. And don't be too sure about this being the end of the X-Men movies, either. Did any of you guys sit through the end credits and watch that last small scene at the very end?...;)

Was too pissed at it. LOL I almost left 45 minutes into it. PM me and tell me what happend??

theavenger333
05-29-2006, 05:50 PM
just got back from it, was gonna stay, but figured there wouldn't be anything after the credits? i liked it, wasn't GREAT, but it tied with the comics to a certain extent. Jean died in the comics too, and the professor did also. i figured there would be another movie just based off magneto moving the chess piece at the end.

BlownMe
05-29-2006, 06:09 PM
I dug it. It wasnt supposed to be a movie made exactly like the comic book series. If it was, there would be SOOO many X-men movies coming out, it would be a damn near a neverending saga and we'd be a LOONG ways away from the Phoenix. They introduced a bunch of new mutants which didnt leave room for any in depth character development. Im still pissed that they left out certain mutants that definitely should be there. Overall, I liked it for what it was.

BTW, its not the last one.

Yooformula
05-29-2006, 07:42 PM
Who did they leave out?

BlownMe
05-29-2006, 08:06 PM
Gambit

Karps TA
05-29-2006, 08:31 PM
BTW, its not the last one.

Pretty much all the actors said no more. Jackman is going to do a spinoff Wolvie movie, and maybe there will be some other spinoffs. But I think unless they can get Singer back as director, there won't be another one.

Knyghtmare
05-29-2006, 08:44 PM
Gambit

Thats exactly what I am talking about. How can you NOT have Gambit in any x-men movie... pshhh...

theavenger333
05-30-2006, 07:35 AM
^^ pretty much. also kinda dumb they didn't have nightcrawler back after the 2nd one

Josepy
05-30-2006, 12:36 PM
i liked it. only becuase i havent followed it much through the years.

Anakonda69
05-30-2006, 03:28 PM
i wasn't completely dissappointed but i thought it would have been better....i agree where the hell is gambit.....**** even jubilee......she was hot...lol even though they did leave it open for more movies.....i guess after the credits there were some extra scenes or something like that....

BlownMe
05-31-2006, 12:42 AM
If you remember, they showed jubilee right at the end of the second movie. she didnt have any speaking lines. she was in the class with the professor right at the end of the movie. why they didnt bring her into the third one is beyond me. I dont think the third one was the last one because they left too many loose ends. You cant have a "last" X-men movie without gambit, sentinals, jubilee, lady deathstrike and a few others. I'll be VERY pissed if this truly is the last one.