PDA

View Full Version : Cops Everywhere!!!!!!!!

nismodave
05-27-2006, 11:41 PM
There are more cops on the freeway this weekend than I have ever seen. :stare

BTW......Germantown and Menomonee Falls have motorcycle cops now, keep an eye out, watch your speed.

ThatWhiteCivic
05-28-2006, 01:23 AM
Yeah I thought the same thing, seen 6+ cops yesterday on the freeway

Yooformula
05-28-2006, 03:56 AM
Meanwhile downtown had NO cops anywhere. It could have been a freeforall!

Neal Steffek
05-28-2006, 04:17 AM
Meanwhile downtown had NO cops anywhere. It could have been a freeforall!

I second that. Working the door at HANDC Sat night and I never seen it with so few cops. I am thinking they are saving the hours for next weekend. (Riversplash)

wikked
05-28-2006, 11:32 AM
They're always out in force on Memorial Day weekend. =P

I must've heard those "click it or ticket" ads a million times during Bob&Brian and on tv during Brewer games.

STEALTHZR2
05-28-2006, 12:00 PM
The freeway is terrible with cops going 41 north everyone.

Al
05-28-2006, 12:23 PM
BLACK BUICK REGAL POLICE CAR!!!!

I43 @ Brown Deer

Poncho
05-28-2006, 02:05 PM
Washington County --- '06 Impala SS Cop Cars (303hp LS4 V8) now., either saw 2 or the same one twice last night passing thru Slinger.

Al
05-28-2006, 02:14 PM
I always assumed that the cops were very smart about how they could be more effective. I myself even ponder "if I were a cop..." and realize how much more potential they would have if they were allowed to do such simple things.

In regards to 'click-it or ticket,' I already wear my seatbelt as a habit. To those who do not, I was a cop on an overpass with binoculars (no radar gun visible!) while three squads sat on an entrance ramp. Farther down the road, I saw two cars pulled over, both were MINIVANS with KIDS!

I support the police on this one. They should do cell phones next (i'm guilty on this one though)

Flicktitty
05-28-2006, 03:27 PM
yeap cops are out everywhere....but if you don't break the law there is nothing to worry about ;)

Al
05-28-2006, 10:59 PM
I havn't been pulled over yet, nor do I expect to be.

KillerTA
05-28-2006, 11:04 PM
There's a black camaro cop car that I see every once in a while between silverspring and good hope. You'd never know it was the po po.

loud91rs
05-29-2006, 08:53 AM
Thanks for the heads up dave, g-town and falls cops must have been writin a lot of tickets to be able to afford those scooters. BTW i saw your car at auto zone when i went by, damn that thing looks good!

Slow Joe
05-29-2006, 08:55 AM
Yeah, no comment on my police luck this weekend, but it was New Berlin and Butler... I wanna see some carniage (sp) of others not just myself :rolf

nismodave
05-29-2006, 09:24 AM
Thanks for the heads up dave, g-town and falls cops must have been writin a lot of tickets to be able to afford those scooters. BTW i saw your car at auto zone when i went by, damn that thing looks good!

Np man........Its us against them. :fire

And thanks.:D

Al
05-29-2006, 12:20 PM
Update:

I was driving to hwy around 11:00 pm last night and saw a full size van which pulled somebody over. It was either a Ford Econoline of the Chevy equivalent.

Flicktitty
05-29-2006, 02:09 PM
A VAN? how wonderful! i heard last year they had a weekend where they had pickups out on hwy100 stopping people

GrimreaperSS
05-30-2006, 02:56 PM
I got pulled over last thursday, Brookfield cop. Capital Dr. and Lilly Rd. "paced me at 60 mph", and " your exhaust is aftermarket right?" Didnt get a speeding ticket, but got a "defective/modified muffler" ticket. $83 or fix it. Easy fix but, still ridiculous. "When they installed this exhaust they didnt tell you that there might be complications, they should have installed a silencer with it, it doesnt hurt the performance." he says. Got a sheet with it that says Brookfield police are running a campaign for driver awareness of laws, or something like that. Basically they're looking for every little thing to pull you over for. Bad part about louder exhaust, makes it sound like you're going fast. He had to do 60 to catch up to me, cause he was caught in the traffic farther back. I know I was only doing 50 when I saw the lights go on. I told him I would have fought it too, just was kind of upsetting knowing you were in the right, but they get you for it anyways. Atleast he was nice enough to see I dont have a record, and not to assume I am a "street racer", and give me the ticket anyways. :rolleyes: I knew something really had to be up, cause after this, I got farther west on Capital, and I saw another two officers waiting.

STEALTHZR2
05-30-2006, 07:08 PM
I got pulled over last thursday, Brookfield cop. Capital Dr. and Lilly Rd. "paced me at 60 mph", and " your exhaust is aftermarket right?" Didnt get a speeding ticket, but got a "defective/modified muffler" ticket. $83 or fix it. Easy fix but, still ridiculous. "When they installed this exhaust they didnt tell you that there might be complications, they should have installed a silencer with it, it doesnt hurt the performance." he says. Got a sheet with it that says Brookfield police are running a campaign for driver awareness of laws, or something like that. Basically they're looking for every little thing to pull you over for. Bad part about louder exhaust, makes it sound like you're going fast. He had to do 60 to catch up to me, cause he was caught in the traffic farther back. I know I was only doing 50 when I saw the lights go on. I told him I would have fought it too, just was kind of upsetting knowing you were in the right, but they get you for it anyways. Atleast he was nice enough to see I dont have a record, and not to assume I am a "street racer", and give me the ticket anyways. :rolleyes: I knew something really had to be up, cause after this, I got farther west on Capital, and I saw another two officers waiting.
I've been pulled over for exhaust for my silverado in that area. I recieved the same ticket. At the time i had no muffler and other factory parts:D but I guess I was to late for that. I told the officer I was going to put a muffler on but he wouldn't belive me. I got it dropped though. :D Sorry dude.

theavenger333
05-30-2006, 09:15 PM
it was bad the other day, all in a row down 43, saturday, first the black LT1, then the buick, then a Tahoe... then another regular sheriff squad. this is from good hope through Locust going south. it was crazy!

Heat Seeker WS6
05-30-2006, 09:35 PM

I've never had a problem in Brookfield and I'm on Bluemound daily with the T/A and see cops frequently. I got followed by 2 squads after leaving my work parkng lot on Sunday but they did nothing.

mrz28M6
05-30-2006, 09:45 PM
were you speeding stevie??