PDA

View Full Version : Moparjim's fire sale - BOATS

Moparjim
05-23-2006, 09:00 PM
Next up I have TWO Chrysler boats that need to go

Boat one is a 1975 or so (I will have to check title) Buccaneer 18 sailboat. this thing is a NICE boat its the fastest by whatever crazy wind index sailers use small sailboat made without "trapeze" which is wierd sailing crap where you hang OUTSIDE the boat totally lol. Its still class raced, still made by a company called Nichols, still has a pretty good following and a Yahoo group. Its a very cool way to get into sailing with very little money. Mine is a nice one the guy I bought it from updated it has newer sails made by North, all sorts of new Harken fuller and other hardware, nice trailer. Its ready to drop into the water and go. Asking $1500 or offer for boat and trailer, a new comparable size and performance sailboat would cost you many times that.

Boat two is a 1973 Chrysler Conqueror SIII - its an inboard 275 HP 340, 20 foot powered boat. The guy I bought it from is a Chrysler boat fanatic he runs a business specializing in em. He redid the hull and some other things, then sold it to me. I promptly stored it for the last two summers and have not gotten around to finishing it. It basically needs the interior redone - its all out of the boat still and then reinstalled. A few other odds and ends but then someone would have a very nice 275 HP inboard boat. Has a nice trailer as well. I'm asking $2250 or offer for the boat and trailer.

Can be seen on www.hurrikain.com and http://www.chryslercrew.com/ his site.

The boat I have is the one he calls "my first S-III" he still has the pics on his site at http://www.hurrikain.com/thechryslercrew/project2.htm

Cryptic
05-24-2006, 02:15 PM
when you want out of the sellin crack biz, let me know...
I'll pick up where you left off so I can have all your fun toys too :goof
[/end thread jack]

Moparjim
05-31-2006, 07:05 PM
Boats! Come get em!

lasttimearound
05-31-2006, 08:11 PM
does the conqueror run? or at least when was the last time it was started?