PDA

View Full Version : Decent tire mounting and balancing place in Janesville...

JR HAWK 9
05-19-2006, 07:29 AM
I thought I would let you guys know that I had a good experience at the Tires Plus (of all places) in Janesville right off of HWY 14 next to Texas Roadhouse. Make sure you ask for BILL to do the work though, as he's an older guy and seems to know how to use the machines properly. I guess he does all the rim/tire mouting on the Roush Stangs for the dealership down the road. I had my set of rims/tires mounted there and he spent quite a bit of time road force balancing and match mounting them. He literally spent about an hour doing just ONE rim/tire combo as it had to be re-mounted 4-5 times. I was also able to stand right next to him while he was doing this to make sure they were properly taken care of.

Paul

Yooformula
05-19-2006, 10:59 AM
Good to hear. Out of curiosity, why didnt you go to Big Bear Tire?

JR HAWK 9
05-19-2006, 11:02 AM
I had my car alligned there and they did an awesome job.

I guess I never thought of them and I don't know if they are capable of road force balancing and match mounting. Do they have a Hunter GSP 9700??

Yooformula
05-19-2006, 11:13 AM
I had my car alligned there and they did an awesome job.

I guess I never thought of them and I don't know if they are capable of road force balancing and match mounting. Do they have a Hunter GSP 9700??

I have no idea I was just asking. I plan on getting my alignment done there and if it needs a balancing as well so I just wanted to know.:thumbsup

deciuss
05-19-2006, 02:06 PM
That’s right by where I work, I did not know that someone else on this board was around my aria. Tires plus is cool they did a good job with my civic and I have had no problems since I went there. Plus the whitewater wheelchair basketball team sells a coupon book every year and tires plus is in there normally and it saved me close to 80 bucks.