PDA

View Full Version : Site problems

BigSnailBuick
05-17-2006, 05:31 PM
I was just curious, I cant get into the games section or the hyw 100 forum, it says i dont have permission.. No idea whats goin on... and by the way wisconsin sucks, rain, rain, rain, rain!!!!:fire

sloLs1
05-17-2006, 05:48 PM
:newbie :thumbsup

BigSnailBuick
05-17-2006, 05:56 PM
Im glad you had fun with your newbie sign but i have been able to get in those sections for the past 4 months, so you didnt help me at all. I dont know why all all the sudden got this status. is it new or what??

Silver350
05-17-2006, 05:56 PM
You have to reach a certain post count in order to access some things on this site. It is to keep the internet trolls away that have nothing better to do but to lurk and play games. We had one guy never post but always played games just to get the high scores. I dont know exactly why HWY100 forum is blocked probally just to keep some people out till they do some posting to show us that they are not here to cause problems.

BigSnailBuick
05-17-2006, 06:19 PM
well 16 posts in 4 months is low, but the way i see it is, if i dont know what to say or dont have knowledge of the thread to respond than why make a pointless response like i always see on here. I have read threads on here that go from asking a question bout something important to talking bout dinner plans and by post number 30 someone actually helps out. Guess I just dont feel like clogging up the threads with pointless garbage replys like some..

Silver350
05-17-2006, 06:20 PM
:rolf You might as well just jump on the ban wagon just like everyone else :banana

Yooformula
05-17-2006, 06:24 PM
Wait a minute....you registered in March....its May. Is that 4 months? Smells like fuzzy math to me.

Lash
05-17-2006, 06:36 PM
We dont need any more of them Bino fvks trying to beat our scores!!!!!

:goof

Silver350
05-17-2006, 06:39 PM
Wait a minute....you registered in March....its May. Is that 4 months? Smells like fuzzy math to me.

We all can't be as smart as you yoo

animal
05-17-2006, 06:59 PM
Heh, newbs with demands. :rolleyes:

theavenger333
05-17-2006, 08:06 PM
exactly, if you cant be smart enough to read obvious stickies are the tops of pages, you don't deserve to belong

BigSnailBuick
05-18-2006, 03:49 AM
ok flame on this site is great at it...It was just odd that I wasnt a newbie for the last 3 months and then bam...noobie
And its kinda hard when almost all my knowledge is about imports and there is barely 2 dozen threads in the import section, I guess i could just bullshit like i know anything bout ls1's or mustangs and go post there.. and this site doesnt really have mechanically unskilled people on it, we all kinda know how to wrench on our own stuff, kinda makes it hard to help if ya know what i mean..

SlowStee
05-18-2006, 04:04 AM
We dont need any more of them Bino fvks trying to beat our scores!!!!!

:goof
I can get him back on here if you'd like :goof

wikked
05-18-2006, 06:06 AM
ok flame on this site is great at it...It was just odd that I wasnt a newbie for the last 3 months and then bam...noobie
And its kinda hard when almost all my knowledge is about imports and there is barely 2 dozen threads in the import section, I guess i could just bullshit like i know anything bout ls1's or mustangs and go post there.. and this site doesnt really have mechanically unskilled people on it, we all kinda know how to wrench on our own stuff, kinda makes it hard to help if ya know what i mean..

Once again... it's not BrewCityImports.com
There are plenty of WI Import sites, what did you expect out of this?

You weren't a newb back then, because the rules just changed the other week, so now you are. Big whoop.
Join the Hwy100 Myspace group if that's all you care about :gay

Slow Joe
05-18-2006, 08:15 AM

Yeah, I caught that as well when I was looking at his post... :rolf

tommyt5078
05-18-2006, 08:30 AM
I'm on my way to 25 posts so I can look at the highway section:rolf

animal
05-18-2006, 09:22 AM
And its kinda hard when almost all my knowledge is about imports and there is barely 2 dozen threads in the import section

Well you ARE on a site dedicated to muscle cars, not imports. Not sure what exactly you're expecting to find here?

animal
05-18-2006, 09:22 AM
I'm on my way to 25 posts so I can look at the highway section:rolf

Don't hold your breath, it's really not that exciting.

Yooformula
05-18-2006, 09:57 AM
And its kinda hard when almost all my knowledge is about imports and there is barely 2 dozen threads in the import section,
There are some serious import owners here so share what you do know otherwise not all topics are about wrenching so its not like you cant post about something. Try introducing yourself, post pics of the car and see what happens:headbang

Teufelhunden
05-18-2006, 10:00 AM
I believe his the guy whose dad put a sbc in a Porsche.

There's atleast 25 posts on that subject alone. Get posting...

Al
05-18-2006, 11:30 AM
I believe his the guy whose dad put a sbc in a Porsche.

There's atleast 25 posts on that subject alone. Get posting...

There is one of those up in Cedarburg as well.

Cryptic
05-18-2006, 11:55 AM
there is some work that needs to be done to the arcade.

Since the VB upgrade it is semi broken. The games have to me re-installed.
I've been concentrating on the car show in my spare time... I'll get the Member Garage and Arcade back up soon.

BigSnailBuick
05-18-2006, 12:17 PM
Ok I made a statement about why its hard to help here and i get negative rep points, come on guys.:rolf And yeah I am the kid with the sbc 911.

JohnnyT
05-18-2006, 12:27 PM
Ok I made a statement about why its hard to help here and i get negative rep points, come on guys.:rolf And yeah I am the kid with the sbc 911.

I'll give you positive points for that alone!!! :)