PDA

View Full Version : 60mph head on crash Repost?

sidewayzbimmer
05-12-2006, 02:45 PM
Dont know if this is a repost or not but its pretty crazy.
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/9F7446C7-32DD-483B-8116-646FC9105612.htm

sloLs1
05-12-2006, 04:17 PM
:devil :devil :devil

FvCKIN AWESOME!!! i love destruction!!!:headbang

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

sloLs1
05-12-2006, 04:17 PM
:devil :devil :devil

FvCKIN AWESOME!!! i love destruction!!!:headbang

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

BAD LS1
05-12-2006, 05:56 PM
Looks like that honda civic vs subaru forrester accident i saw on 45 last sat night by the hummer dealer, 4 drunk chicks in the civic were going the wrong way on 45 north bound and hit the subaru head on, killing the pass in the subaru (yellow tarp over pass side). They were moving traffic by about 10 feet away from the cars, i dont know how anyone survived in either car, the 01+ civic was smashed to the fire wall on the pass side. They didnt roll over though, the civic just turned side ways, plastic and glass every where like they exploded. sick **** to see that close, ruined my night.

Holeshot
05-13-2006, 06:42 PM
That was wild. Sad to hear about the wreck on 45 though. But thats what happens when you drive drunk.

wikked
05-13-2006, 06:54 PM
Looks like that honda civic vs subaru forrester accident i saw on 45 last sat night by the hummer dealer, 4 drunk chicks in the civic were going the wrong way on 45 north bound and hit the subaru head on, killing the pass in the subaru (yellow tarp over pass side). They were moving traffic by about 10 feet away from the cars, i dont know how anyone survived in either car, the 01+ civic was smashed to the fire wall on the pass side. They didnt roll over though, the civic just turned side ways, plastic and glass every where like they exploded. sick **** to see that close, ruined my night.

It was actually a Mazda6 that they hit, but w/e.

Scary thing is, that was almost me. :(
I left the bars about 12:30-ish because my allergies were killin me.

I remember passing that Mazda6 (very few cars on the freeway) in the left lane before deciding to go to Taco Bell at the last minute.
Literally seconds after I pull in the drive-thru, the ambulances went screaming past and onto the freeway.

So, if I had not decided to go to Taco Hell, I would have met the 4 drunk chicks a little further ahead, before the Mazda6 did... :stare

So a craving for chili-cheese burritos with extra cheese saved my life possibly. :banana