PDA

View Full Version : Looking for new job...

T-Bag
05-08-2006, 03:50 PM
I'm starting to become really sick of all the bullsh*t that has been occuring at my work lately, and I'm thinking of getting into something else.

Right now I do inside sales with some local outside sales calls, selling law enforcement products. This job has given me tons of experience in sales and customer service, as I work with police officers and public officials everyday.

I'm looking into getting back into the automotive field, preferbly as a service advisor or other non-commision based field which can pay near what I'm making now ($13.50 / hr.) Otherwise, I'm open to anything that I could apply my skills too, or something new altogether.

Any of you guys at the dealerships know of any openings? I'm looking to start probably the beginning of June. Thanks in advance.

johnny--2k
05-08-2006, 04:32 PM
PM Sent!!

T-Bag
05-08-2006, 04:41 PM
Replied! Much appreciated.

Al
05-08-2006, 07:37 PM
Try to get into a dental office and be a dental assistant. They make bank and the job is only becoming more stable with time. Easy job too. The heaviest lifting is less than a pound.

T-Bag
05-08-2006, 08:14 PM
Try to get into a dental office and be a dental assistant. They make bank and the job is only becoming more stable with time. Easy job too. The heaviest lifting is less than a pound.

Don't most places want some type of degree for that?

Slow Joe
05-08-2006, 08:16 PM
I'd think so, isn't the dental assistant the person that actually cleans your teeth and such, and the dentist comes in for a 5 min stretch at the end and makes sure that your teeth don't have any cavities or such...

T-Bag
05-08-2006, 08:41 PM
I'd think so, isn't the dental assistant the person that actually cleans your teeth and such, and the dentist comes in for a 5 min stretch at the end and makes sure that your teeth don't have any cavities or such...

Yeah that's what I thought too. You only see the dentist for a couple of minutes...

97PontiacW68
05-08-2006, 08:43 PM
im guessing he meant secretary..?

H8RADE
05-08-2006, 08:44 PM

Don't most places want some type of large boobs and a lack of moral compass for that?

Double fixed.
:thumbsup

T-Bag
05-08-2006, 08:47 PM
Double fixed.
:thumbsup

I never had a hot dental assistant with large boobs :(

Black horse
05-08-2006, 08:54 PM
I know U.S cellular is looking for some sales people??? my brother workes there he makes 15 and gets free phone service?

addamaniac
05-11-2006, 05:53 AM
Don't most places want some type of degree for that?

lol, yea man, you should just be a doctor. They make serious bank too:rolf

chargedformula
05-11-2006, 07:42 AM
i know that the sears autocenter in brookfield square is looking for techs. if you can do brake work and alignments (if not, they train you) then you can make about 15-20 an hour. however, it is commission based. they might be looking for service writers also, but that is commission based too. i was just a tire buster there and i averaged about 10 an hour.

Lash
05-11-2006, 02:44 PM
Thats a Dental Hygentist (my wife is one). You need a degree for that. An assistant is the person that helps the dentist...ya know...hands him the suction tool and crap when you get a cavity fixed.

Slow Joe
05-11-2006, 06:10 PM
Thats a Dental Hygentist (my wife is one). You need a degree for that. An assistant is the person that helps the dentist...ya know...hands him the suction tool and crap when you get a cavity fixed.

Oh, didn't know that....

And what kind of automotive dealership stuff are you looking for? If you'd like, PM me...