PDA

View Full Version : Bomber dude guilty...

Crawlin
05-04-2006, 11:45 AM
That's not so much news. But what I just read really pisses me off. The dude's mother is all over the French(where they are from) to intervene in this situation to get him back "home". PAHLEASE people. Your son is a moron and an idiot and deserves nothing more than death. She has the nerve to say...

Moussaoui's mother Aicha El Wafi, pressed for her country to intervene. "Now he is going to die in little doses," she said. "He is going to live like a rat in a hole. What for? They are so cruel."

That ***** is just as nutty IMO. That is EXACTLY what he is gonna do.

Nix
05-04-2006, 12:18 PM
Someone needs to tell that old hack to go into a small hole and die quietly.:flipoff2:

JC70SS
05-04-2006, 12:18 PM
They should hang the biatch from the Statue of Liberty and make it a national telivision broadcast.

JohnnyT
05-04-2006, 12:28 PM
Maybe if he's lucky he'll get wacked in jail and won't have to "suffer" so long... :flipoff2:

Silver350
05-04-2006, 12:59 PM
They should lock her up also for giving birth to him.

Knyghtmare
05-04-2006, 01:52 PM
LMAO The French "intervene" with us. France would never have the balls to stand up to anyone. She can rant and rave all she wants.

Yooformula
05-04-2006, 02:28 PM
Maybe she needs to share his fate too as far as I am concerned. I personally think a public executuion would be better suited for him, his family and hell even France but even still why are we wasting our taxes keeping that pos alive?!

DirtyMax
05-04-2006, 03:47 PM
It's a matter of simple accounting, something which our government has proven time and time again it really sucks at:

Taxpayer cost to house, feed, and "rehabilitate" a prisoner who will end up living better than many of our homeless veterans: $50,000 per year till this azzhole dies.

or

One 9MM round right behind the ear.... ~ $.25

Seems simple enough to me! :confused

Crawlin
05-04-2006, 04:07 PM
I'm with 4EYED on all that stuff.

He's going to the same place the Unibomber is at, where McVeigh was, where the 1993 WTC bombers are rumored to be, etc... Supposedly he will have NO contact with ANYONE

97z2801ss
05-05-2006, 01:49 AM
They should hang the biatch from the Statue of Liberty and make it a national telivision broadcast.

best idea :rolf

fireguyrick
05-05-2006, 02:55 AM
It's a matter of simple accounting, something which our government has proven time and time again it really sucks at:

Taxpayer cost to house, feed, and "rehabilitate" a prisoner who will end up living better than many of our homeless veterans: $50,000 per year till this azzhole dies.

or

One 9MM round right behind the ear.... ~ $.25

Seems simple enough to me! :confused

So you favor the chinese method huh?

I don't really disagree. It is just that our justice system is "designed" in away that would prefer to let 10 guilty people go, then convict one innocent person. Well, that is what is setup to do in theory. That being said, when it comes to taxpayer costs, it is actually cheaper to put someone in prison for life, as opposed to execution. When someone gets the death penalty they get an automatic appeal. Most death row inmates are there for over a decade before finally execute (except in Texas possibly). So that entire time you still are feeding them, providing medical care, and everything else other inmates get.

Though, my guess is that he will get whacked in jail. Either that or that 100 virgins thing when one is a martyr will get reversed. He will become one virgin for 100 martyrs.

Rick

DirtyMax
05-05-2006, 09:19 AM
So you favor the chinese method huh?

I don't really disagree. It is just that our justice system is "designed" in away that would prefer to let 10 guilty people go, then convict one innocent person. Well, that is what is setup to do in theory. That being said, when it comes to taxpayer costs, it is actually cheaper to put someone in prison for life, as opposed to execution. When someone gets the death penalty they get an automatic appeal. Most death row inmates are there for over a decade before finally execute (except in Texas possibly). So that entire time you still are feeding them, providing medical care, and everything else other inmates get.

Though, my guess is that he will get whacked in jail. Either that or that 100 virgins thing when one is a martyr will get reversed. He will become one virgin for 100 martyrs.

Rick

:thumbsup

I understand all the Bill of Rights stuff. That's why I think they had it right in the "Wild Wild West"...

HITMAN
05-05-2006, 11:59 AM
I doubt we will have to warehouse this $hit-bag for very long. Federal Convicts aren't society's most upstanding citizens, but they do have a sort of hierarchy. I don't think that a terrorist connected with 9/11 is going to do very well...

IMO, he will be killed in prison by someone looking to make a name for himself, just as Jeffery Dahmer and Jessie Anderson were.