View Full Version : Immigrants down town

Mssplayboybunie
05-01-2006, 03:16 PM
Saw them on their "little" march all the way down wisconsin Ave. I work in the wells fargo building and they were coming from Miles ..there had to of been at least 15,000 or more:stare for a good 30 mins or so all of them were shouting things in spanish and claiming how they have no rights as white americans do...it was just pathetic, no offense to anyone of that race or culture but as a white person I feel more like a outsider now, I dont see what the big deal is It also made me a little offended as well as others too because they come here and try to take over and the fact that they want to turn this place into Mexico sucks big time most of them don't even speak any English and you don't see white people invading mexico or their homeland by anymeans so why do it here?

SlowStee
05-01-2006, 03:20 PM
Saw them on their "little" march all the way down wisconsin Ave. I work in the wells fargo building and they were coming from Miles ..there had to of been at least 15,000 or more:stare for a good 30 mins or so all of them were shouting things in spanish and claiming how they have no rights as white americans do...it was just pathetic, no offense to anyone of that race or culture but as a white person I feel more like a outsider now, I dont see what the big deal is It also made me a little offended as well as others too because they come here and try to take over and the fact that they want to turn this place into Mexico sucks big time most of them don't even speak any English and you don't see white people invading mexico or their homeland by anymeans so why do it here?
hmmm...where did "Americans", you know the people who live here, come from??

97PontiacW68
05-01-2006, 03:20 PM
i dont know but i topped off my tank today.. went to arbys for lunch.. and wendys tonight after work! :)

jbiscuit
05-01-2006, 03:23 PM
ha ha ha ha....I'm doing the same thing. I don't really need anything from Target but I am stopping there tonight to buy a bunch of sh1t.

d0nut
05-01-2006, 03:23 PM
The amusing thing is that you can not show up for work in order to attend the march and have the ACLU fight for you to keep your job (even though they aren't citizens) while a person born in this country can be reamed by the legal system with a crappy public defender. They may not iunderstand but they have far more rights than we do already.

Take some time and look at what it takes to get into other Western countries. I had a job offer in New Zealand and did not qualify on the point system they use for entrance to the country. Austraila has a system where you must be able to provide a service that is not already being done in the counrty. You cannot become a citizen in Japan. You will always be there on a Visa and that is a short term one.

We have honestly been too nice for too long!

Firefighter Z
05-01-2006, 03:25 PM
So Downtown was 15,000 times worse then the DMV. LOL

You wanna be an American? Do what every other LEGAL Immigrant did, fill out a American citizenship form.

The Goverment needs to enforce the laws and make new ones, cause if they don't were gonna have another September 11th or even worse.

d0nut
05-01-2006, 03:26 PM
I did the DMV on Loomis. Uner 30 mins to register my van. Most of the conversations there were in English and the woman who took care of me said it was a nice change today.....

So Downtown was 15,000 times worse then the DMV. LOL

You wanna be an American? Do what every other LEGAL Immigrant did, fill out a American citizenship form.

The Goverment needs to enforce the laws and make new ones, cause if they don't were gonna have another September 11th or even worse.

97PontiacW68
05-01-2006, 03:27 PM
I did the DMV on Loomis. Uner 30 mins to register my van. Most of the conversations there were in English and the woman who took care of me said it was a nice change today.....
:)

i have NEVER gotten out of the DMV that quick.. and i always felt like the minority :rolf

SlowStee
05-01-2006, 03:28 PM
IF I had money id spend it today :D

BAD LS1
05-01-2006, 03:34 PM
Diva what would you buy?

theavenger333
05-01-2006, 03:36 PM
yup, time to go buy random crap

SlowStee
05-01-2006, 03:37 PM
Diva what would you buy?
now THAT was a quick edit

BAD LS1
05-01-2006, 03:38 PM
Gonna answer my question? LOL

Firefighter Z
05-01-2006, 04:22 PM
D0nut: Come to the DMV in South Milwaukee its little Mexico in there. It took me forever to get the hell out of there. All I heard the whole time that I was there was Spanish.

d0nut
05-01-2006, 04:40 PM
I have been to that one a few times. I love seeing the Mexican familes come in with all the kids and bring an entire meal to eat while they wait. Very charming.....

D0nut: Come to the DMV in South Milwaukee its little Mexico in there. It took me forever to get the hell out of there. All I heard the whole time that I was there was Spanish.

Nix
05-01-2006, 04:47 PM
The one in Waueksha is by far the worst when it comes to all the Mexicans pouring in there speaking in tongues...:flipoff2:

SlowStee
05-01-2006, 04:49 PM
Lets all follow the white way...you ****** honkeys

theavenger333
05-01-2006, 04:51 PM
the one by me on Teutonia between Mill and Silver Spring is no picnic in general. tend to get a vast grouping of people, 99% are just plain annoying and rude (no bias toward and race or ethnicity). everyone there is ALWAYS trying to get past someone in line, or get something done without following instructions, or just wanting something without filling out ANY paperwork. last time i went i watched 4, 4 people get kicked out of the Written behind the wheel test for being on their cell phones DURING the test.

97PontiacW68
05-01-2006, 04:52 PM
the one by me on Teutonia between Mill and Silver Spring is no picnic in general. tend to get a vast grouping of people, 99% are just plain annoying and rude (no bias toward and race or ethnicity). everyone there is ALWAYS trying to get past someone in line, or get something done without following instructions, or just wanting something without filling out ANY paperwork. last time i went i watched 4, 4 people get kicked out of the Written behind the wheel test for being on their cell phones DURING the test.
:rolf

rogerdarkness
05-01-2006, 05:04 PM
All i have to say is that if they want to live here fine BUT, They should have to come here the legal way. if not but them in a semi trailer and hall there illegal border jumping ass back to mexico. Its bullshit that they think that they can come here as an illegal and think they have any rights at all I think its should be required that they learn to speak english, If they want to speak spainish fine but they should at least understand english.

T-Bag
05-01-2006, 05:23 PM
Damn straight :rolf

subliminal1284
05-01-2006, 05:46 PM
What he said^

If they want to come here I have no problem with that as long as they do it the legal way. I feel the same way about anyone who would live here illegally, even if they were canadian and jumped the border they should be deported so dont give me that were all racist bullshit. Maybe if the mexicans actually stayed in mexico and tried to make their country better instead of running away from their problems mexico wouldnt be so bad. They should all go protest there.

Berettaspeed
05-01-2006, 06:48 PM
haha.. mexico is soo messed up. you are either rich or super poor. if they come over here to the states all the other mexicans hate them. if they protest they will most likey goto jail and or get killed or somthing like that. i don't blame people for wanting to come over here. my grandparents did but did everything by the books. if your not legal hell yeah send their ass back. you should only get "human" rights if any imo. anyother rights down the drain. that goes with all illegal immagrants. send them back. if they got here once they can do it again. was immagration there??? they should have been to send these idiots back. im embarassed by this crap.

d0nut
05-01-2006, 06:54 PM
This was forwarded to me by E mail. I make no claims to it being for real or not!

>>Subject: Tough Laws
>>
>> 1. If you migrate to this county, you must speak the native
language.
>>
>> 2. You have to be a professional or an investor.
>>No unskilled workers allowed.
>>
>> 3. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools,
no
>> special ballots for elections, all government business will
be
>> conducted in our language.
>>
>> 4. Foreigners will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long
they
>> are here.
>>
>> 5. Foreigners will NEVER be able to hold political office.
>>
>> 6. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare,
no
>> food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance
programs.
>>
>> 7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an
amount
>> equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
>>
>> 8. If foreigners do come and want to buy land that will be okay
>> BUT options will be restricted. You are not allowed waterfront
>> property That is reserved for citizens naturally born into this
>> country.
>>
>> 9. Foreigners may not protest; no demonstrations, no waving a
foreign
>> flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or
his
>> policies, if you do you will be sent home.
>>
>> 10. If you do come to this country illegally, you
>> will be hunted down and sent straight to jail.
>>
>> Harsh, you say? The above laws happen to be the immigration laws
of
>> Mexico!

Knyghtmare
05-01-2006, 06:57 PM

This has nothing to do with the "white way". Quit being so narrow minded and throwing the race card. Your activing just like the government, scared of the uproar and bowing down to people who dont have the right to be here. Calling someone a "******* honkey" because they want their own rights protected makes anyone look foolish.

There are pleanty of english speaking, hard working CITIZENS of the country that where not born here and that are not white. They worked hard for the citizenship and the rights that they have for doing so. They followed the law. These people should be equally as pissed off as all the "white people" for what illegal immigrants are doing to this country.

These immigrants pour into this country illegaly and expect a silver platter that they dont deserve. What if someone just walked into your house demanding you feed them, demanding you bathe them, demanding you cloth them, demanding you give them a place to sleep, demanding you give them money?? All while they sit around doing nothing and soaking up your resources. What if they begin to steal your things, vandalizing your belongings, bring drugs into your home? Creating crime where there was little to none. What if you lost your job because it was cheaper for your boss to pay an illegal immigrant than to pay you. You wouldnt be able to put food on the table. You wouldnt be able to live a decent life that you deserve because you are a citizen of this country and as such you deserve YOUR RIGHTS protected from such intrusion.

Its not our fault that Mexico is a **** hole. We dont deserve the trash. Mexico makes damn good money from tourism each year and the country is still ****. Its not our responsibility to babysit the world. They should be able to fix their own problems without unloading them on us just because they happen to be attached to us. If they want to march and go protest, then they should do that in front of their own "el presidente" and get things changed in Mexico.

:chair:

Silver03SRT
05-01-2006, 07:04 PM
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d161/Muskiefisher/mexicanmarch.jpg
thats a pic out my window at work after they were all walking home. it was a steady stream like that for over an hour

Yooformula
05-01-2006, 07:17 PM
What I think is ironic is couldnt the INS stand at the end of the line and just coral them into a bus and deport them?
Now I am all for STRICT immigration laws but I also feel that the people that are here working VERY hard should be allowed to stay under a temp visa with provisions, this way we can at least use the taxes they pay to help our economy.

u_say_go
05-01-2006, 07:47 PM
I hear a lot of people say "f them foreigners, get them out of our country", but really think about it...."our" country was almost entirely made up from immigrants. I totally agree that those who come here to work and make a better life for themselves should be entitled to stay. BUT, we must know who you REALLY are, you must pay taxes and for god's sake, SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!!!
I work for a company that employs quite a few Mexicans and it's unbelievable how that company and the temp agency that supplies us with the workers, turns a blind eye to the blantantly obvious fact that these are illegals. They work for two or three years and go through that many names. They claim 10 dependants on their W-2 form so they have almost no taxes taken out and when the IRS catches up to them, they go buy a new social security card.
It's bullschit!
I was hoping that todays rallies were set up by the INS and whoever marched or demonstrated would be loaded up and shipped back to Mexico! If they want to demonstrate and ask for equal rights as an American citizen, dont you think they would get more respect if they waved an AMERICAN flag!?!?!

slow85vette
05-01-2006, 10:43 PM
If you can't speak English and can't come to America legally, then get the hell out of my country!

Firefighter Z
05-01-2006, 10:50 PM
Last week I took Jessica to see the doctor and the room was 90% full of mexicans, half of them looked to be 16 years old and going on their second kid. All of them were filling out paper work and they had this dam insurance card called the BADGER/ FORWARD Card. They didnt speak a bit of english but they were sure sucking the tax payers money for health care costs. BTW: This was a doctors office that I rarely see Mexicans in.

What satisfied me though was that about half of them got turned down cause they didnt have a ID or Social Security Card showing that they werent legal residents of the U.S.A. It's about time that doctors start turning them down, tax payers shouldn't have to be dishing out money for ILLEGALS heath care costs.

BTW: I'm proud to be a honkey of the U.S.A:usa, not some coward that runs from their countries problems.:

P.S. keep your little gay gangs on the other side of the border, we dont need that crap here.

SlowStee
05-01-2006, 10:53 PM
I was joking :rolf

least tyler laughed :D

Firefighter Z
05-01-2006, 10:54 PM
Formula Diva, what are you worried about? Your legal arent you ? LOL

Knyghtmare
05-01-2006, 10:55 PM
At least I got to get my point across... :goof :banana1: :flipoff2: haha

SlowStee
05-01-2006, 10:58 PM
Formula Diva, what are you worried about? Your legal arent you ? LOL
Im only half cuban ;)

theavenger333
05-01-2006, 11:14 PM
but ALL Slater

Poncho
05-02-2006, 02:06 AM
wierd my dad and sister were there.

they're american.

nuts were hanging out in Madison a few weeks ago.

activists I get. personally I don't give a ****. I'm american and so are they, dunno why they're fighting someone elses fight. just some wierd kinda sympathy, since our heritage is hispanic/mexican. we all speak english, dad speaks english & spanish. personally I think my dad is an idiot for even being out there. he's american and was born in texas. end of story. just cuz he grew up poor doesn't mean anything he went thru is like theirs. personally it's misplaced sympathy due to the same ethnic makeup.

I don't see my dad out there fighting the fight for those from the middle east. or Kosovo, or Romainia, or anywhere else.

ha. I just realized my dad is a sympathizer, therefore racist.

97z2801ss
05-02-2006, 02:07 AM
but ALL Slater

bwahahahhaha

so true so true

d0nut
05-02-2006, 11:04 AM
I find it interesting how the media has managed to not have one report of anyone opposed to all of this. I am basing my comments on the online news for the most part but they have managed to avoid any counterpoint at all to it.

In the same respect I have yet to find anyone who supports the way things have been going. I do understand that the media in this country really could care less what we think but still......

Perhaps a day where we all boycot illegal imigrant business is in order? Wait.. that can't work. They are the only ones who know they are illegal!

Deport them all, hand them paperwork to apply for Visa's (in English!) and let them start over.......

Al
05-02-2006, 12:15 PM
Update on Mexico:

They just passed legislation which would allow citizens to posess up a certain amount of marajuana, cocaine, heroine, and extacy.

Do you think they are trying to get people to go back?

97PontiacW68
05-02-2006, 01:20 PM
Update on Mexico:

They just passed legislation which would allow citizens to posess up a certain amount of marajuana, cocaine, heroine, and extacy.

Do you think they are trying to get people to go back?

:rolf thats a really good way to get them outta here! :)

PARALYZER
05-02-2006, 02:41 PM
No Habla Americano

97PontiacW68
05-02-2006, 02:42 PM
hahah they do speak El Marijuano though

srt4eh
05-02-2006, 02:42 PM
lets give them a few rights.....like the right to pay taxes.......lol

97z2801ss
05-02-2006, 03:07 PM

Im likin this Idea:rolf

TURTLE
05-02-2006, 04:01 PM
:onfire :wstupid

Knyghtmare
05-02-2006, 05:02 PM

I was thinking something more like, The Right to get the fvck out!!

TURTLE
05-02-2006, 05:04 PM
how about this.. they can pay taxes, OR get the fluck out...

lol

floaters
05-02-2006, 05:35 PM
**** them, if they are born in america they are americans and nothing else same as everybody, no special racial benefits everyone is the same, for everyone else if they dont have papers get teh **** out we dont need ya. imo

subliminal1284
05-02-2006, 06:11 PM
http://www.resist.com/racistgames/playborderpatrol/borderpatrol.htm My high is 45

TURTLE
05-02-2006, 06:15 PM
that game is HA-LAR-I-OUS@!!!!!

i gots 48... but that's flippin hard to nail the fast ones...

speedy gonzoles... 'eh?

wikked
05-02-2006, 06:25 PM
72 / 88

I play too much SOFII =p

srt4eh
05-02-2006, 09:55 PM
48 for me too.....

97z2801ss
05-03-2006, 01:55 AM
yes but then who will do the **** jobs lazy americans wont do?
Pick cotton, watermelon, Janitors?
Think about it if a union came in and unionized the watermelon pickers or whatever field their working in prices of goods will go up more then likely.

Also what if they come here illegally and one of the kids is born here, Is it a legal american citizen?

slow85vette
05-03-2006, 06:26 AM
Also what if they come here illegally and one of the kids is born here, Is it a legal american citizen?

I say no because they are here illegally. They need to get the hell out and to take all the kids too. If they want to become an American citizen then do need to do it legally.

Grim_Reeper7.0
05-03-2006, 09:21 AM
I have no problem with LEGAL immigration......as for the rest of those people.......they shoulda shown up with 10,000 pairs of handcuffs and started to deport people!!!!!!! Thats my view on it.....almost all of us are "immigrants".....but almost ALL of us did it legally......

SpdRcrZ
05-03-2006, 01:06 PM
I have no problem with LEGAL immigration......as for the rest of those people.......they shoulda shown up with 10,000 pairs of handcuffs and started to deport people!!!!!!! Thats my view on it.....almost all of us are "immigrants".....but almost ALL of us did it legally......

I agree 100% On the news, they had a alderman on, interviewing him.... he said "these are the hardest working people I have ever seen"...... HELLO, they all ditched work to go for a walk, hard working my ass..... 2 guys from my work took off because they where going to 'march'....... one wasnt even Mexican (he's Porta Rican)...... neither went to the march, just took the day off because they felt they deserved it.

Every year around tax time we loose one or two guys....... and the ones we have are so hard to talk to because they dont speak very good english, if any.

Have you noticed, when you call numbers with automated messages........ they say 'For english, press one' then they start speaking in spanish? Why is that WE have to press one? I can understand some spanish..... and on more then instance I've stayed on the line, and the rest of the message is in spanish, and then connects you to a spanish speaking person..... WTF? I had to press one, then 15 other numbers, and took 20 minutes to get to a English speaking person..... and only 1 to get to a spanish speaking person.
Why is it that more and more signs and other things are in English and Spanish? Since when have we become a dual lang. country?

Now, I have nothing against Legal Mexicans....... my girlfriends grandparents came into this country the right way. They did thier paperwork to become legal. She's 1/2 Mexican, and my daughter is 1/4......

HITMAN
05-03-2006, 08:58 PM
Nevermind...

HITMAN
05-03-2006, 09:01 PM
Ditto for this post.

Al
05-03-2006, 10:35 PM
yes but then who will do the **** jobs lazy americans wont do?
Pick cotton, watermelon, Janitors?

ROBOTS!!!

Just wait till half of their jobs are automated! I remember when I was at Sealmaster in MFalls a few years ago and told the owner, in front of the border-jumpers, that I knew someone who could probably automate some of his systems for less than a summer's salary for the [illegals]. The Mexicans were SOOOOO pissed at me!

Automation is the future. I think mining will be next.

d0nut
05-03-2006, 10:42 PM
With the number of mining deaths lately they will have to find a better way to do it!

I still have no issues with people coming to this country and doing hard work, it is what we are supposed to be about. The fact that my tax dollars go for special classes for kids that don't speak English makes me insane. The fact that the DMV has to printthe drivers test in 20 languages makes me nuts. The fact that at closing time Farm & Fleet announces it in Spanish over the loud speaker makes me insane.

Watching the people across the street drive a car with no plates and throw the parking tickets that the city gives them in the gutter makes me even crazier! There is a total lack of respect for the host country......

ROBOTS!!!

Just wait till half of their jobs are automated! I remember when I was at Sealmaster in MFalls a few years ago and told the owner, in front of the border-jumpers, that I knew someone who could probably automate some of his systems for less than a summer's salary for the [illegals]. The Mexicans were SOOOOO pissed at me!

Automation is the future. I think mining will be next.

87SleeperGN
05-04-2006, 09:54 AM
hahah they do speak El Marijuano though

lol good point.

slow85vette
05-04-2006, 06:05 PM
This is what Arizona is doing...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060504/ap_on_re_us/arizona_immigration

"It's important to send the message out to stay in Mexico and don't come roaming around here hoping you're going to get amnesty," said Arpaio, who in years past gained notoriety for putting inmates on chain gangs and issuing them striped uniforms and pink underwear.