PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here like Brazilian steak houses?

Yooformula
04-27-2006, 11:28 PM
The owner of my restaurant is opening his spot on Water st on Monday to the public and it is fuggin amazing! I just had a private dinner there and the food is out of this world. Its an authentic Brazilian churrascaria wiht about 7 real Gauchos serving hand held racks of hand cut meat. Its called Sabor and I was floored with the cuts of the meats. Reservations ONLY with fulltime valet out front. If you like wine, there is a climate controlled(57-60degrees) wine cellar that has 2500 wines!! Its called Sabor Brazilian Churrascaria for anyone that may be interested, I believe prices start at like $60 per person. 777 N. Water St. (old Stout brothers building)

Slow Joe
04-27-2006, 11:30 PM
Awesome, where's it located?

Yooformula
04-27-2006, 11:40 PM
Awesome, where's it located?

777 n. water st, downtown. old stout brothers public house.

fireguyrick
04-27-2006, 11:41 PM
I ate a Fogo De Chao (not sure on the spelling) in Chicago. It was good stuff, the whole red/green card thing there is pretty cool.

Rick

DocDave
04-28-2006, 08:35 AM
I ate at a Brazilian steak house in (of all places) Bejing China once. It was great! Deffinately my kind of resturant. I am deffinately going to have to check out that place.

JC70SS
04-28-2006, 08:47 AM
I will be there especially if there are going to be Brazilian girls there too:wow

phast eddie2
04-28-2006, 09:23 AM
The fuggin server and hostess were HAWT!!!-dammit this was Yoo-

Yooformula
04-28-2006, 09:25 AM
The green/red cards were cool, nonstop meat presentations if you leave the green card facing up. The rack of lamb was unreal, I couldnt get enough of it.

deciuss
04-28-2006, 09:57 AM
I will have to try the place out some time this summer, new restaurants are always fun

wikked
04-28-2006, 10:13 AM
So.. it's all you can eat meat if you have the green card out? or wha... explain? :)

Do the girls have Brazillian waxes too? :D

Yooformula
04-28-2006, 10:25 AM
So.. it's all you can eat meat if you have the green card out? or wha... explain? :)

Do the girls have Brazillian waxes too? :D

There is a card next to your plate that is green on one side and red on the other. Green side up means keep coming, I dont wanna ask yer a$$ again for food. Red means, get the phuck otta here I'm done.:goof The gauchos keep walking by with the different cuts of meat on a long rotisierre sword that you can chose from and they will keep coming as long as the green side is up.

deciuss
04-28-2006, 10:30 AM
How spicy is the food, my dad and my girlfriend love spicy food but my mom does not so I need to know if we should bring my mom.

wikked
04-28-2006, 11:57 AM
There is a card next to your plate that is green on one side and red on the other. Green side up means keep coming, I dont wanna ask yer a$$ again for food. Red means, get the phuck otta here I'm done.:goof The gauchos keep walking by with the different cuts of meat on a long rotisierre sword that you can chose from and they will keep coming as long as the green side is up.

:thumbsup shweet... more place should implement that system.

mm..unlimited grilled animal. :drool:

2kgtp
04-28-2006, 12:06 PM
Unlimited meat? im there. $60 is a damn good price if you think about it.

Yooformula
04-28-2006, 01:14 PM
How spicy is the food, my dad and my girlfriend love spicy food but my mom does not so I need to know if we should bring my mom.

Wasnt very spicy at all. Brazilians dont use too much spicy as the roasting helps to seal the natural meat flavors.

Yooformula
04-28-2006, 01:17 PM
The actual plate charge is $45 per person and does not include drinks, apps or desserts/coffee. The wine list is HUGE stored in a 2 story glass room!!! I will be back for sure! Our party of 5 bill was $400 and was worth every penny!

Scales
04-28-2006, 08:20 PM
Thw wife and I ate at one in Vegas inside the Mirage while we were there on our honeymoon. Don't member the name of the place, but they had the same red light/green light system, and the food was incredible!!