PDA

View Full Version : Chrysler SRT Experience

d0nut
04-27-2006, 11:25 AM
I got this in the E mail today. Cannot make it myself but if anyone goes, please take pics!

Give us a couple of hours and we can change the way you drive forever!

On Saturday or Sunday, April 29 - 30, 2006, at Arlington Park www.arlingtonpark.com located at 2200 W. Euclid in Arlington Heights, SRT, the performance line of Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep, has put together a first class driving experience just for you! You'll get the chance to get behind the wheel of the sporty Chrysler Crossfire SRT6, the performance-packed Dodge Magnum SRT8, the ultra-powerful Dodge Ram SRT 10 and the awe-inspiring Dodge Viper SRT 10.

This special VIP driving event will include instruction and guidance from the professionals at the Skip Barber Driving School. You'll drive each one of these vehicles on a series of autocross, acceleration and slalom courses which will give you an idea of these vehicles' incredible performance potential in a safe environment. And here's the best part—it only costs $20 for you to participate!

We're confident that once you experience these SRT vehicles, it will change how you feel about performance driving altogether. Are you ready?

To register, send an e-mail to registration@srttrackexperience.com or call toll free at 800-998-1110. Hurry, space is limited and since it only costs $20 to participate, these sessions are bound to fill up soon. Please be sure to include your name, address, phone number and credit card information. You'll also need to tell us if you want to be scheduled for the 9:30, 10:30 or 11:30 a.m. program. Your overall program will last about 3 hours.

See you there!

SRT Headquarters

84hurst
04-27-2006, 12:26 PM
I also am supposed to do this with a friend in May sometime, it's gonna kick ass! He just bought a new '05 SRT-4, and he says that this class is built into the cost of the car, and he got an invitation to go, along with a couple of friends! I can't wait!:banana1:

d0nut
04-27-2006, 03:39 PM
I'm not sure why I got this. Maybe when you reach the point of owning 3 minivans a dork light goes of at Chrysler HQ and they try to make you feel cool??

I also am supposed to do this with a friend in May sometime, it's gonna kick ass! He just bought a new '05 SRT-4, and he says that this class is built into the cost of the car, and he got an invitation to go, along with a couple of friends! I can't wait!:banana1:

84hurst
04-27-2006, 03:53 PM
I'm not sure why I got this. Maybe when you reach the point of owning 3 minivans a dork light goes of at Chrysler HQ and they try to make you feel cool??

Maybe they want you to get rid of your minivan and get an SRT?:thumbsup

TURTLE
04-27-2006, 03:59 PM
or they need to make an srt minivan... lol

d0nut
04-27-2006, 04:21 PM
As my wife said after the test ride in the SRT8 Charger

"The purchase of this car had better include a divorce lawyer"

Luckily that was based on MSRP more than the car.......

Maybe they want you to get rid of your minivan and get an SRT?:thumbsup

srt4eh
04-27-2006, 05:15 PM
theres one coming up soon at Road America too.....