PDA

View Full Version : Mequonian car people...

Al
04-22-2006, 11:33 PM
Being a pizza deliverer, I get to see lots of cool stuff, but not all get deliveries.

On Zedler road, east of I43, there is a half-timbered house around the 700 east area. In his garage, there is an FBod race car. I can't tell if it is a funnycar or a road race car. Either way, the front looks to be about 2 inches off the ground. This guy also has a white Z28 with a black top. This one obviously has some meats and skinnies.

Mequon and River road. On the north-east side of the intersection, there is a house which normally has a "Bucyrus" trailer on the driveway. I managed to get a glimps of what looked to be either a chevelle or nova; pointed chrome grill.

River-xxxx road: Green toyota supra turbo.

Mequon trail, secondary road. There is a guy on this road with a white Z28 vert. I told him about this forum to see if he would check it out.

Mequon Road: New McLauren Benz. Ran into curb when 16 y/o boy took it w/o permission. Could not drive away under own power! :rolf (The cops told me this story after I saw the car)

theavenger333
04-23-2006, 03:31 AM
i've seen the Fbod you speak of in the timber house, but to the same extent of you. the green supra belongs to a friend of a friend's dad. the guy loves that car, but lets his son drive it. and the son lets his friends drive it. he's taken out 2 clutches so far

TransAm12sec
04-23-2006, 01:56 PM
At Mequon Rd and River Rd, the car is a Nova. It's red, I'm not sure what class it competes in, but it's something fast.