PDA

View Full Version : Sad to see nice cars sitting in the elements of the weather.

Firefighter Z
04-21-2006, 11:20 PM
You guys ever see nice cars sitting in driveways that never get driven around and get molested from the weather elements?

Theres a White 1993-1996 Z28 sitting in a gravel driveway next to 2 total POS's that just down the alley from me. Been sitting there for I dont know how long, body is in good condition and its a hard top.

Wonder if i should go ask if there selling it.

There's also a older guy down the street that has a 1970 HEMI CUDA sitting in his garage that is in pristine shape, my dad knows the guy that lives there cause he went to school with him, but man I would kill to have that car.

Flicktitty
04-21-2006, 11:35 PM
There's also a older guy down the street that has a 1970 HEMI CUDA sitting in his garage that is in pristine shape, my dad knows the guy that lives there cause he went to school with him, but man I would kill to have that car.
:wooo :drool: :wooo :drool: PICS!!!! we need PICS!!!! so if you'd kill for that car kill the owner and get the title! :rolf :rolleyes:

Firefighter Z
04-21-2006, 11:37 PM
I'll try and get some when his garage door is open, but most of the time theres someone in there. Just some guy sitting on a stool listening to his radio and drinking a beer looking at the car. LOL

Flicktitty
04-21-2006, 11:43 PM
I'll try and get some when his garage door is open, but most of the time theres someone in there. Just some guy sitting on a stool listening to his radio and drinking a beer looking at the car. LOL
LOL, that's alll he needs to do, he is just watching his money grow more and more everyday...till either the garage burns :( or he dies :( or he sells it :(

Firefighter Z
04-21-2006, 11:46 PM
Just talked to my dad and he said that the son that owns the car stores the car at his fathers house which is this one down the street, makes me wonder what else the son has for cars?

Flicktitty
04-21-2006, 11:54 PM
alot more in cars then i do, that's what he has!

PB86MCSS
04-22-2006, 12:02 AM
I always see a white LT1 Z-28 off Sunnyslope road in New Berlin parked off the side of someones driveway. Appears to sit all winter with snow piled on and doesn't move much in nice weather either. Then again who knows, maybe the person works 3rd shifts or something so I see it during the day while they sleep ;).

*edit- drove past today again and noticed its a LT1, not an LS1 car

Flicktitty
04-22-2006, 12:15 AM
off the top of my head i know where a 56 Chevy 2door has been sitting for atleast 10 years out side. me and a few members of my family have asked countless times if he would sell it he always says no. there is also a early 70's Chevy Corvette that has been outside for atleast 3years now that i know of.

Rocket Power
04-22-2006, 08:29 AM
There's this 64 442 sitting in this guys garage all apart and has been there for a few years.
Oh wait that's me :rolf

awsomeears
04-22-2006, 10:30 AM
By my buddys house there looks to be a MINT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 87' Black GN. It just sits.

wikked
04-22-2006, 10:32 AM
http://www.carsinbarns.com :(