PDA

View Full Version : Dells Auto Museum?

d0nut
04-21-2006, 10:06 PM
We were in the Dells last week and I noticed the Dells Auto Museum was closed (gone). Anyone know what happened to it??? The guy had a nice Indy Pace Car collection but I was only able to shoot pics once......

GTSLOW
04-21-2006, 10:07 PM
Wasnt there a fire a few years ago?

d0nut
04-21-2006, 10:09 PM
I know he had a fire at a storage facility in Jefferson county and lost a few things like a Hemi Cuda and maybe a Superbird? That must have been in the 90's?

Wasnt there a fire a few years ago?

GTSLOW
04-21-2006, 10:10 PM
Ah ya wasnt it in 99? I was at the dells in march and also noticed it was gone.

Flicktitty
04-21-2006, 10:36 PM
maybe it still closed and is only open during the summer?

deciuss
04-21-2006, 11:10 PM
wow i did not even know there was one and i have been going to the dells once a year for basicly my whole life.

Flicktitty
04-21-2006, 11:33 PM
deciuss, 1 question......how do you have 2 blocks of negitive rep? :rolf :confused

deciuss
04-22-2006, 09:07 AM
yellowwagon

Does not like me, he thinks im a ricer which when he first met me, ya that was true but that was years ago and he still has some hate towards me even though I try to be nice and leave him a lone.

Animal

Does not like me mainly due to my political views, which I now try to keep off the boards, plus he does not like import guys all that much any ways if I remember correctly :shades especially slow Honda guys like me.

Basically I made lots of dumb comments and thought a turboed civic was all that a few years ago before I actually new something about cars, and even though I actually learned a few things and I continue to try to learn about cars its hard when I cant even go to car meets to just chat about cars due to some people not liking me. When I get a real car soon, hopefully end of summer (crosses fingers) I am going to have to do most of the work my self I guess and that’s kind of no fun.

most of the feedback i get is just kind of dumb, here are some examples

U R G A Y
go back to sucking.
why are you here??
Go away
nobody asked you
Dude, STFU already
i make up excuses as to why I even look at your posts
dumbass
not
you are a fu(kin idiot.
360 owns joo **** your dumb ass
nice one word post dumbass
YOU SUCK BALLS!!!
YOU SUCK...GO HOME....get it?
you suck at life
youre such a dumbass...why bother posting??
it's "though", use spell check already *****
go home dumbass
You've got no sense to reason with. Dumbest person I've ever seen.

wikked
04-22-2006, 10:34 AM
:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf @ those feedbacks

At least you realize your own mistakes :goof

Yooformula
04-22-2006, 11:14 AM
I had to read that response but dayum those comments are mean. At least you admit to making dumba$$ comments in the past. Perhaps with some more maturity some of the elders will come around and not be so harsh.

ffvetteman
04-26-2006, 08:53 PM
Amazing how quick this went off topic.

Back on topic, the fire was at the storage building. The museum was there last year in May. I think it is closed until the automotion car show then it open for the season.