PDA

View Full Version : New Truck...Stripping The Ram

Grim_Reeper7.0
04-19-2006, 04:16 PM
Well the time has come. Today I test drove my soon to be new vehicle and placed my order for it. With this though I am going to strip my truck and will be selling a few things if anyone is interested. First off, I guess i could use some help, so if anyone is free this weekend i would appreciate it. As the only aftermarket parts that are interchangeable with this truck is my exhaust system I plan to put the factory maniflolds, y pipe and exhaust back on my ram as well as remove the supercharger. The exhaust will be put on the new truck but due to computer issues my supercharger is not going to be compatable so here is someones chance to pick up a low milage COMPLETE supercharger kit for a 04-05 hemi ram at a good price. I plan to put a kenne bell on this one. Anyways, here is the new toy.

NEW!!! 2006 Dodge Power Wagon
2500 Chassis Quad Cab
Hemi
4:1 Low range transfer case factory
Front and Rear 4.56 Gears Factory
Front and Rear Electronic Lockers Factory
Electronic Sway Bar Disconnect Factory
33" BFG's Factory (crap.will be being replaced with bridgestone dueller A/T Revo's)
12000lb Warn Recovery Winch Factory
Full skid plates and rock rails Factory

The only other vehicles i can find that will rival this truck is the Hummer H1 Alpha at $125K and the Land Rover LR3 at $65K, Jeep Wrangler Rubicon at $32K. And although the LR3 and rubicon would do as well off road the H1 Alpha is the only one that would have the same load capacity.

The one I test drove belonged to a employee at a local dealer, mine is currently on order.

Once again, anyone who wishes to help me with some wrenching......please let me know.......i need the help!

Thanks in advance!

MoreTorque
04-20-2006, 11:29 AM
Lets see some pics of it offroad ASAP!

When is the expected arrival date?

Slow Joe
04-20-2006, 11:48 AM
I'd be all over the Rubicon like a fat kid on a cupcake... But it's not practical, not a 4-door, don't have the same load capacity and a few other things as you said... But Wranglers sure are fun... Nice choice btw... :thumbsup Putting your stuff on the new one I'm assuming??

84hurst
04-20-2006, 11:52 AM
How much for the supercharger kit, and will it work on an '03?

Slow Joe
04-20-2006, 02:28 PM
Nevermind what I wrote before... I didn't notice that you said you couldn't put it on there... :durr Yup I'm a quick one today :rolf

GTSLOW
04-20-2006, 02:33 PM
Front and Rear 4.56 Gears Factory
Front and Rear Electronic Lockers Factory
Electronic Sway Bar Disconnect Factory
12000lb Warn Recovery Winch Factory
Full skid plates and rock rails Factory

Wow that thing sounds bad @$$!! :thumbsup

How long is the build going to take?

sidewayzbimmer
04-20-2006, 03:17 PM
Let me know when you are doing this and if you need help or whatever maybe me and formy diva will stop over. Let us know.

Grim_Reeper7.0
04-20-2006, 07:03 PM
No the supercharger kit will not work on a 03. The computer in the 03 was not capable of handling the tune. They made a computer change for 04 and up...Sorry. As far as working on the truck, anyone is welcome, i could use some serious help. Id love to get it off road as soon as i get some break in time on it as well, not sure where to go around here. We have canyons back in so cal....not sure what is here or where to find it. Dont have a delivery date yet, was told 5-6 weeks. Should have a delivery date next week. Ill keep you all informed.

Grim_Reeper7.0
04-22-2006, 04:28 PM
Exhaust has been switched back to stock. Much thanks to those who helped.... Supercharger still for sale!!!!!

Grim_Reeper7.0
04-26-2006, 08:24 PM
Delivery date set for May 29th, Exhaust scheduled to be reinstalled that weekend! Anyone who has free hands that weekend, would be appreciated. ALSO! Supercharger STILL for sale! Come one......you guys got to know someone with a 03-04 hemi ram that could use one!