PDA

View Full Version : FREE: Con-Film concrete evaporation reducer coating

jbiscuit
04-12-2006, 08:15 AM
I have several gallons of Con-FilmĀ® concrete coating in a small white plastic barrel that is free to anyone that wants it. It was left behind at my house when I got it and I just want it gone. This stuff goes for about $25/gallon and there are SEVERAL gallons of it. Expensive stuff looking for a good home. I don't have a use for it.

Description:

ConfilmĀ®

Description: evaporation reducer. Uses: freshly placed concrete; air-entrained and non-air-entrained concrete; silica-fume concrete; concrete containing fly ash; most MBT repair and protection products. Features: reduces moisture evaporation up to 80%; surfaces remain plastic and finishable longer; improves surface texture of concrete; reduces plastic shrinkage cracking; lowers water requirements. Composition: monomolecular film.

http://www.chemrex.com/documents/cfm_tdg.pdf

JohnnyT
04-12-2006, 09:03 AM
How'd you find out what that stuff was?

jbiscuit
04-12-2006, 09:06 AM
Its labeled Con-film....I searched the net for it...did some looking as to what its worth etc....

2kgtp
04-12-2006, 09:08 AM
I may be intersted in it. How many gallons you have? You mentioned several. Thanks

jbiscuit
04-12-2006, 11:08 AM
there is no way to tell...no markings on the barrel. There is quite a bit honestly. I just want it gone. Come get it and if you are a gallon short, at least you only have to buy 1!!!

jbiscuit
04-13-2006, 12:29 PM
2kgtp....you want this? I looked at the barrel, its MORE than a few gallons!

2kgtp
04-13-2006, 03:07 PM
I cant use it. Thought a buddy could take it. He says to take it to your recycling center.

jbiscuit
04-13-2006, 03:15 PM
yea thats fine....I just wanted someone to take it if they needed it since I have about $80+ worth of the stuff...FREE