PDA

View Full Version : Dear president bush

subliminal1284
04-11-2006, 10:09 PM
Dear President Bush:

I'm about to plan a little trip with my family and extended family, and
I would like to ask you to assist me. I'm going to walk across the
border from the U.S. into Mexico, and I need to make a few arrangements.
I know you can help with this.

I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration
quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do
here.

So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Vicente Fox, that I'm
on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the
following:

1. Free medical care for my children.
2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might
need, whether I use them or not.
3. All government forms need to be printed in English.
4. I want my kids to be taught by English-speaking teachers.
5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.
6. I want my kids to see the American flag flying on the top of the flag
pole at their school with the Mexican flag flying lower down.
7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
8. I do not plan to have any car insurance, and I won't make any effort
to learn local traffic laws.
9. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo
from Pres. Fox to leave me alone, please be sure that all police
officers speak English.
10. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put flag decals on my
car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any
complaints or negative comments from the locals.
11. I would also like to have a job without paying any taxes, and
dont enforce any labor laws or tax laws.
12. Please tell all the people in the country to be extremely nice and
never say a critical word about me, or about the strain I might place on
the economy.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things
for all the people who come to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that
Pres. Fox won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

However, if he gives you any trouble, just invite him to go quail
hunting with your V.P.

Thank you so much for your kind help.

awsomeears
04-12-2006, 12:46 AM
ok ok ok im not the political type to debate but seriously WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I hate what's going on with this immigration bull shat. They dont see the big picture. If they do what we do then sure come on over because at one TIME we all were immigrants.

Follow the rules and come to the USA and do what you want.

Dont follow the rules Please leave and dont make a stink just because your spanish.

ehhhhh bed time

Moparjim
04-12-2006, 08:12 AM
Amen to that! If you would like to live here, great - learn the language and the laws and follow them like the rest of us.

Even better perhaps all the other countries such as Mexico and China that are wiping out all our industry here could follow the same rules our companies have to follow before being allowed to do business in our country, driving our companies out of business - you know pesky things like:

Pay a reasonable minimum wage
Meet even basic environmental standards, let alone the EPA's
Meet even basic human rights standards for civilized countries
Meet even basic workplace safety standards, let alone OSHA's
Provide employees with basic human benefits such as healthcare/retirement

animal
04-12-2006, 08:46 AM
But who would I hire to do all the mundane tasks in my life if illegal immigrants weren't around? You know, things like:

Hold the back trim panel in my car to make sure it doesn't rattle. Sit under the table and keep track of my tv remote so I never lose it. And of course open the door when the dog wants to go out so I dont have to install a dog door?

Without illegal immigrants we'd have to do these things all on our own :durr

d0nut
04-12-2006, 08:55 AM
I think the most insulting thing (other than the flag deal) is the fact that illegals see a need to have a slogan that isn't even in English.

Why should I think you are really trying to be a citizen if you won't even yell things in our native language???? I don't expect you to give up your heritage but when my family came here from Eastern Europe they learned English. It is a sign of respect to your hosts. When you can exsist in another country for 20 years and not bother to learn the language something is wrong!

84hurst
04-12-2006, 09:33 AM
That is fine if they want to keep their cultures and language, but THEY LIVE IN AMERICA! LEARN OUR HISTORY, OUR CULTURE, CELEBRATE OUR HOLIDAYS! MOST OF ALL, LEARN ENGLISH! WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO CONFORM TO THEM. THEY SHOULD CONFORM TO US! This isn't Canada, we don't have two languages, we have one. I say close the door between us and Mexico. :fire

Firefighter Z
04-12-2006, 09:53 AM
I agree with you all... It's bad enough that I have to sit at the DMV and listen to that shiat.
One time I was there with my brother and I watched a mexican get turned down for a liscense, next thing I knew a cop arrested him for false identity. After that incident the waiting room pretty much cleared out.

Sure they might work for less pay, but how good is the work quality?

d0nut
04-12-2006, 10:18 AM
I just love the fact that the drivers test and CDL tests are available in other languages. Have they installed bilingual signs and I missed it? The signs are in English so the test should be also........

I agree with you all... It's bad enough that I have to sit at the DMV and listen to that shiat.
One time I was there with my brother and I watched a mexican get turned down for a liscense, next thing I knew a cop arrested him for false identity. After that incident the waiting room pretty much cleared out.

Sure they might work for less pay, but how good is the work quality?

ProjectCamaro
04-12-2006, 03:13 PM
I agree with all of you. I just don't understand why so many don't learn English. I have friend's who went to Europe to stay for five years and they learned THEIR langauge and they weren't even going to stay there permently. Isn't it easier for everyone to learn ONE language instead of EVERYONE learning EVERY langauge so we can talk to all the people in the country?

Pantera99GS
04-12-2006, 03:28 PM
It sure seems like everybody who isn't an illegal of family members with one- we're all against this crap. Yet they're the ones marching and protesting. I wholeheartedly agree with all of the above. Either make an effort to be an American or get the **** out.

Here's what I wrote on another forum:

As has been said- the backlash is mostly due to the perception that the illegals coming from Mexico are forcing things to change to THEIR way- don't speak English?- we demand interpreters. Gang members are also often latino- NOT helping the general opinion there. Like apparently the rest of the country who is not illegal or not related to one who is- I'm all for booting those that make no effort to be a positive addition. 12 million people is a lot- and I dont know how big of an organization it would take to clean this **** up. The older generations of immigrants made an effort to change to the American way- not the reverse. Waving the Mexican flag is also NOT helping.

Hell if I had my way we'd deport all child molesters, gang members, white supremecists, militants, Bible thumping hypocrits, wife beaters, frivolous lawsuit jackasses.......annnnd I'll stop there.

Firefighter Z
04-12-2006, 03:55 PM
Isn't it in some countries that if you jump the border or cross it without the right documents or no documents at all that you get shot dead?

Hmmm... Maybe the U.S. should try that. It only costs a few cents to make a bullet but it takes MILLIONS of legal taxpayers money to support them (Illegals).

Lash
04-12-2006, 04:01 PM
This Country is done if they let this **** fly.

turbogarrett
04-12-2006, 04:11 PM
Couldn't agree with you guys more.........

subliminal1284
04-12-2006, 04:12 PM
Yeah it really is a damn shame, a few weeks ago I went into a subway and every single person there couldnt speak one word of english I had to literally point to what I wanted on my sub. I think they should get the national guard at the protests and round them all up and send the illegals back home. Its not fair to the thoasands of other immigrants patiently waiting to come here legally when these other idiots just come on over and have everything provided for them.

zerepdivad
04-12-2006, 10:24 PM
:flipoff2:

subliminal1284
04-12-2006, 11:01 PM
:chair: