Brian98GTP
04-10-2006, 09:21 PM
Yeah... Tom K had FastFieros from Texas do the job... He's been working
on it for a couple years now..

I feel bad for his drivetrain.... :stare

GTSLOW
04-10-2006, 10:10 PM
Thats the stupidest swap I've ever seen! :sgay

Honestly give me one reason why, and dont say unique because its not.

Poncho
04-11-2006, 12:51 AM
when modded GTPs hand you your ass with a 3800SC, how do you think it'll be when they're packing the same engine as you??

bad nan.

junk mx6 no rly
04-11-2006, 12:59 AM

how is that stupid?Also not unique thats the first time ive seen that done but then i dont get out much i guess. :alcoholic not being unique would be going with a pulley and headers and programmer like every other gtp out there.so a ls1 in a gtp isnt unique then what is?

CruxGNZ
04-11-2006, 08:39 AM

You are so closed-minded.

Cryptic
04-11-2006, 08:50 AM
Nan, your so off on this one. It's an amazing accomplishment.

H8RADE
04-11-2006, 09:01 AM

If you were to go on 'Jeopardy' against a plate of chicken and a pair of Dockers...you would be lucky to come in second.
Lets all 'LOVE THE LS1', because your mostly stock ride is the cat's azz.
Mo-Ron.

98whitegpgt
04-11-2006, 09:18 AM
they have been working on this one for a while now and it tuned out amazing! Can with to see what it does w/ the t-76

GTSLOW
04-11-2006, 10:15 AM
All I'm saying is, yes its cool and alot of work, but why? I mean think of the transmission issues he's gonna have and traction. Why not convert that GTP to rwd. Now that would be an Acomplishment. :thumbsup

GTSLOW
04-11-2006, 10:16 AM
If you were to go on 'Jeopardy' against a plate of chicken and a pair of Dockers...you would be lucky to come in second.
Lets all 'LOVE THE LS1', because your mostly stock ride is the cat's azz.
Mo-Ron.

I still don't know why you're a member of BCM. You go to oscars and do nothing but stand around with your dog? :loser Honestly go whore somewhere else you fat waste of american ecomomy.

Flight_740
04-11-2006, 11:18 AM
All I'm saying is, yes its cool and alot of work, but why? I mean think of the transmission issues he's gonna have and traction. Why not convert that GTP to rwd. Now that would be an Acomplishment. :thumbsup

I have to agree.

Im sure it took a lot of skill and time to get this to work but why? Just to say you did it? Why Fwd? Fwd is not a durable as RWD and there are traction issues as well. It just seems like a waste to me.

Knyghtmare
04-11-2006, 11:23 AM
Hey, he could always race it in reverse. Now there is an accomplishment! :durr :D

Flight_740
04-11-2006, 11:26 AM
How much is he really gaining being a FWD LS1? The series 2 3800 with some money dropped into it is capable of 11's. What does he expect with an LS1?

ruhlahan
04-11-2006, 11:35 AM
Why not convert that GTP to rwd. Now that would be an Acomplishment. :thumbsup
Thats called a GTO

Crawlin
04-11-2006, 11:40 AM
Funny, I've got 6 of those same type cars sitting right here at my dealership

H8RADE
04-11-2006, 12:41 PM
I still don't know why you're a member of BCM. You go to oscars and do nothing but stand around with your dog? :loser Honestly go whore somewhere else you fat waste of american ecomomy.

Too fawking funny.
NANcy, you can bring it at any time, and I will send you home with it rattling around in a box.

-EDITED BY CRYPTIC-

:loser

Crawlin
04-11-2006, 01:08 PM
EDITED OUT BY CRYPTIC, no place in BCM for that

That's pretty ****ed up man

SlowStee
04-11-2006, 01:21 PM
you mean ****ers

Cryptic
04-11-2006, 01:34 PM
guys cool it. I've met you both. Nan, you had to run so I didnt get to talk with you much, But I did shoot the **** with bgcntry and he aint a bad guy.

You guys take his posting way to literal.

That flag comment is way out of line though :fire

H8RADE
04-11-2006, 01:47 PM

Dead is Dead.
I could give a chit how he gets there, personally.
I made a military reference, so I must be a terrible guy.
Would it have been better if I offered a tiny prayer that he gets electrocuted while drying his azz-hair in the tub?
Feel free to twist my words into an 'America: Love it or Leave it' discussion.
:goof

Cryptic
04-11-2006, 01:49 PM
yours truley is a military vet... so please refrain from crap like that.

H8RADE
04-11-2006, 01:52 PM
Exactly what I meant.
Rally 'round the nonexistent cause.
:flipoff2:

jbiscuit
04-11-2006, 01:56 PM
....in before bgcntry is banned!

Flight_740
04-11-2006, 02:00 PM
....in before bgcntry is banned!

:rolf :rolf

GTSLOW
04-11-2006, 02:19 PM
guys cool it. I've met you both. Nan, you had to run so I didnt get to talk with you much, But I did shoot the **** with bgcntry and he aint a bad guy.

You guys take his posting way to literal.

Well I'm sorry for starting anything andy. It's just that Bigcountry seems to like me or sumthing. I have never started anything with him except responses to his ignorant posts. But I guess I'm the first person to hit a nerve with him, because I've sparked a fire in his ass?

Anywho I guess I'm supposed to watch out because I'm going to get beatup next time I'm at oscars? :wtf

GTSLOW
04-11-2006, 02:23 PM
I have to agree.

Im sure it took a lot of skill and time to get this to work but why? Just to say you did it? Why Fwd? Fwd is not a durable as RWD and there are traction issues as well. It just seems like a waste to me.

Yes thats all I was trying to say with my first post. That car is very cool none the less but I think it would have been cooler if he would have converted that car to RWD. But I think the GTP guys like it the way it is so :thumbsup to him

Yooformula
04-11-2006, 02:40 PM
Thats cool that someone did it on their own but isnt the GXP a fwd ls1 powered car? what exactly is the point? I would think the torque steer is obnoxious too. Kudos on a stock look though, I know I couldnt have done anything close to that so its pretty badda$$ nonetheless. Gotta agree though a rwd conversion would have been awesome!!

H8RADE
04-11-2006, 02:40 PM
Well I'm sorry for starting anything andy. It's just that Bigcountry seems to like me or sumthing. I have never started anything with him except responses to his ignorant posts. But I guess I'm the first person to hit a nerve with him, because I've sparked a fire in his ass?

Anywho I guess I'm supposed to watch out because I'm going to get beatup next time I'm at oscars? :wtf

TEACHER!!!
The scary man made me wet myself.

I said nothing about Oscars.
I won't, however, hesitate to smack you in the mouth whether its at Brookfield Square mall, your local VD clinic, or your mothers house.
I am sure the last 2 are within walking distance anyway.
Have a nice day little fella.

Lash
04-11-2006, 02:41 PM
Damn...I miss all the good **** when I'm at work.

Yooformula
04-11-2006, 02:43 PM
TEACHER!!!

I won't, however, hesitate to smack you in the mouth whether its at Brookfield Square mall, your local VD clinic, or your mothers house.

This sh!t isnt necessary, the crap with you two is old. Drop it already please.

GTSLOW
04-11-2006, 06:22 PM
TEACHER!!!

Wow a GROWN man theatening to beat up a 21 year old? You must feel real tough or somthing? Personally I'm not the fighting type because it proves nothing? :wtf Plus I've seen you in person and you've got 150 mabye 200 pounds on me.

So if thats what gets your jollies go ahead but no matter how many "Cops you work with" you will go down. Plus since I'm in the army I'm government property. So keep talking you're internet tough guy and the next time I see you we'll see if you really stack up to that BIG mouth of yours. :loser :asshole

Sorry yoo I'm done.

Poncho
04-11-2006, 06:27 PM
while I think it's cool and all I asked too (on club gp) wouldn't this be the same as taking a GXP (DOD 5.3) and swapping in my 6.0 non DOD?? it would all fit.

it's a waste of money, but then again so is travis's GTP. but I like both and respect both. all cars are a waste of money.

Crawlin
04-11-2006, 07:02 PM
like i said, i've got about 6 of them on my lot right now (Impala SS and Monte Carlo SS) A for effort though

GTSLOW
04-11-2006, 07:48 PM
all cars are a waste of money.

So true!!!

Did tom get the tuning program for your car yet?

Poncho
04-11-2006, 07:55 PM
my pockets are empty.

till then... nope. once they aren't it's on like donkey kong.

then I gotta buy a shifter. ($400)
then whatever DRs cost. ($400ish w/ stock 17's)
could use tires too, might as well get some nice 18's or 19's.
by then my '06 tails will be in from australia (3 months wait so far... $200)
then I'll want that VXR Monaro spoiler, that'll be another $300 + paint.
then my side stripe ($200)
then my lowering/drag springs $300

damn this poo never ends. and that all above is for sure what I wanna get done this year. I really need to get the car-guy knocked outta me.

GTSLOW
04-11-2006, 07:59 PM
:rolf dam man!!! Is that the hurst shifter you were telling me about? Got any pics of these tails?

Poncho
04-11-2006, 08:12 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e198/Vansjeep/7.jpg
left - stock 04-05 tails
right - stock 06 tails. they are nearly identical to the Holden Monaro HRT427 ( yup 7.0 liters...) concept car tails, which later became the Vauxhaul Monaro VXR tails.

Crawlin
04-11-2006, 08:32 PM
Hey JudgeThis..

There's a full set of Bogarts on ebaymotors.com that are for a GTO :) they are pretty pimp :)

GTSLOW
04-11-2006, 08:57 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e198/Vansjeep/7.jpg
left - stock 04-05 tails
right - stock 06 tails. they are nearly identical to the Holden Monaro HRT427 ( yup 7.0 liters...) concept car tails, which later became the Vauxhaul Monaro VXR tails.

Dam dan those look really nice! Is that the LS7 in the HRT427? :wooo

Poncho
04-11-2006, 09:53 PM
Hey JudgeThis..

There's a full set of Bogarts on ebaymotors.com that are for a GTO :) they are pretty pimp :)

i've been eyeing them all week. :drool:

nan -- the 427 was a race spec car, a few years before the LS7 debuted.

http://img34.exs.cx/img34/4094/hrt4277ct.jpg