PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have a tow dolly i can use on saturday?

rally_scort
04-07-2006, 03:07 PM
i need to find a tow dolly to use this saturday....i can throw some cash out for it but i need one this saturday.U haul is out of em and i dont know of any to use...please help

Rocket Power
04-07-2006, 06:46 PM
Did ya try the uhaul on hwy 100 between greenfield and bluemound?

Slow Joe
04-07-2006, 07:47 PM
Or the one around 60th and Good Hope... Or did you call the U-Haul service center... Once they said they were all out and I asked them to check again and she found me one in the hood... So I drove there... :goof Then I lied about what I was towing so I could tow a Cadillac Sedan Deville with my Grand Cherokee :durr :rolf That was a great night :rolf

Sleeper Sierra
04-07-2006, 07:53 PM
I have one what are you towing and how much would you want to pay to use it? You would need to pick it up tonight. pm me

Car Guy
04-07-2006, 09:05 PM
i need to find a tow dolly to use this saturday....i can throw some cash out for it but i need one this saturday.U haul is out of em and i dont know of any to use...please help

PM sent........

rally_scort
04-07-2006, 11:39 PM
yeah i checked the uhaul on highway by speedway and she called all the other somewhat local stores in the area and the only one they had was in brown deer...im not goin to go to browndeer to pick up a tow dolly,drive to oak creek,then back to browndeer and then back home in waukesha...way to much dickin around...i reserved one from area rental tonight so thanks anyways guys...