PDA

View Full Version : David Spade - Buick GN

PB86MCSS
04-07-2006, 02:42 PM
Anyone watch the newer David Spade show, Showbiz News or whatever on Comedy Central? Not sure if anyone else caught it but as a promo spot before coming back from commercial you can see he is driving a Buick GN....there is a side driving shot which you can see the stock 86-87 wheels and a shot of him driving head on where you can see the turbo hood bulge :). I remember he stated he had a GN once on the Tonight Show with Leno, guess he likes to drive it a bit at least. Funny show too, IMO.

jbiscuit
04-07-2006, 02:44 PM
David Spade is an idiot. He did get caught making out with Heather Locklear a few days ago at a restaurant....

PB86MCSS
04-07-2006, 03:38 PM
I think hes funny...rips the morons in Hollywood on his new show and I appreciate his sarcasm. Plus how can you not like Joe Dirt if you're a car guy? :D

87SleeperGN
04-08-2006, 12:49 AM
ya him and Jay Leno have good taste in cars... :)

DirtyMax
04-11-2006, 12:13 PM
David Spade is an idiot. He did get caught making out with Heather Locklear a few days ago at a restaurant....

If making out with her makes a man an idiot, I'd like to skip to the front of the idiot line!! :goof

d0nut
04-11-2006, 01:49 PM
He is funny in short doses like on the comercials.

I had heard he was a big Chrysler guy, but if I had his money I'd be a gig everything guy.

Thats after I run outa crack whores of course.....