PDA

View Full Version : drag racing video games...

Crawlin
03-27-2006, 04:34 PM
i have Hot Rod Championship Burnout: Player's Choice Edition for the PC. That game was kinda cool with all the options and ability to change body colors. had some interesting ones done up for the SHRA which seems to have gone away(Simulated Hot Rod Association).

Anyways, have IHRA 2004 for Xbox, and that was irritating because you could never match up your cars to the AI ones and have decent races. Could never save either. But for the FUN part of just playing around, gave alot of options

I just got IHRA 2005 and this game SUCKS ASS. Now while the graphics are better, the combination choices are about 1/100th of the 2004 game. can't even turn or pick how long of a burnout you want to do.

So who has what else? Anything else good out there?

Flicktitty
03-27-2006, 04:59 PM
I forgot what it was called but it is a online game thats kind of cool. I'll see if i can find it.

animal
03-27-2006, 10:18 PM
I used to have essentially burnout PCE, but it was an import based one. YOu could still build all the domestic stuff up, but it also had power adders where the original didn't seem to. It was cool cause it had all the power adders in it.

Berettaspeed
03-27-2006, 10:18 PM
i had one for the PC but that was soo damn hard.

Poncho
03-27-2006, 10:29 PM
sadly Need For Speed Underground 2.

but online v.s. other people

actually fun to play for hours, since you're against real people.

my 350Z and my GTO made me proud more than once.

to be honest, so far it's the only real fun drag racing online I've found.