PDA

View Full Version : why idiots should just quit???

mrz28M6
03-19-2006, 03:38 AM
a bad drunken post lol

nismodave
03-19-2006, 03:50 AM
i mean i was minding my own business until the guy was trying to play billy badass!

Wait a min........So you got mad because he wanted to play this Billy guy in pool. not you? :confused

Cryptic
03-19-2006, 08:07 AM
haha

Teufelhunden
03-19-2006, 08:15 AM
Marines are wimps, all talk. Jarheads :rolleyes: :goof

Grim_Reeper7.0
03-19-2006, 10:36 AM
You know what the funny thing here is, when i lived in SO cal, there were alot of marine and navy people down there and the Marines were always the assclowns acting stupid and like a bunch of f'in kids. Was pretty rediculous, I dont know what they teach those guys but they need to grow up thats for sure. Not to mention they were ALWAYS getting there asses kicked by the SDSU students and the navy guys, was pretty comical when it wasnt annoying....

Teufelhunden
03-19-2006, 10:52 AM
Thats why I stayed on base....I was scared of all the liberal pot head SD State drop-outs. It was like a Phish concert was perpetually in town.

Slow Joe
03-19-2006, 11:26 AM
a bad drunken post lol

But bad drunken posts are the best... :thumbsup :rolf

H8RADE
03-19-2006, 12:10 PM
Now I am nostalgic for Phish shows.
http://www.livemusicbeth.homestead.com/files/phish12dangareau1.jpg

P.S. Hardass ex-military types turn me on.
:loser

scottie K
03-19-2006, 12:27 PM
were??

Teufelhunden
03-19-2006, 12:40 PM
Did I say Phish? I meant Fish On!

SlowStee
03-19-2006, 06:15 PM
Military guys get more training with firearms, and SOME training in Jiu Jitsu I believe... :confused

Its funny when they think they're badasses..(although some are)

Grim_Reeper7.0
03-19-2006, 06:30 PM
I had a ton of military friends.....Some Marines, Some navy. I think the marines were better "trained" to fight. But the Navy guys always seemed to kick there ass.......I guess "training" dont mean a damn thing. I still stick with it though.....I dont miss the marine element......they always were out to prove somthing acting like a bunch of douchebags.

T-Bag
03-19-2006, 06:31 PM
Military guys get more training with firearms, and SOME training in Jiu Jitsu I believe... :confused

Its funny when they think they're badasses..(although some are)

The firearms training int he military is laughable at best.

Lash
03-19-2006, 06:37 PM
Huh...I know a couple Marines that can f*** sh!t up. They were into MMA way before they went into the military though...so I dunno how much the military helped :D

SlowStee
03-19-2006, 06:42 PM
Huh...I know a couple Marines that can f*** sh!t up. They were into MMA way before they went into the military though...so I dunno how much the military helped :D
well Im speaking strictly military training training...Stephan Bonnar for example created his own Jiu Jitsu academy after he was out of the military...obviously he can whoop some ass! :thumbsup

mrz28M6
03-19-2006, 07:34 PM
we had the mcmap(marine core martial arts program) which happens like 3 times a week i think. and the di's will literally stand there until you kick the **** out of your partner. there were mornings where i couldnt even get out of my rack. lol

H8RADE
03-19-2006, 10:48 PM
we had the mcmap(marine core martial arts program) which happens like 3 times a week i think. and the di's will literally stand there until you kick the **** out of your partner. there were mornings where i couldnt even get out of my rack. lol

Rough night at the pool hall?

fireguyrick
03-20-2006, 01:01 AM
Sheet, you should see the training I had for FAST. All it was was CQC training. Honestly, I miss the old school hand to hand training. Cause as much damage as quickly as possible so as to either kill or incapacitate your opponent. Though, must of that training ended with a boot heel to the head.

I have to say though, just like with anything, I knew a TON of Marines that thought they were badass. Thought is the key word. I also knew a TON of squids that thought they were SEALs. Of course, those that were badass or SEALs, Recon, etc...always kept to themselves and there group. They just did not need to proove anything.

Rick

Firearms training in the military is a joke though? Try hitting a target with a M16 (peep sights) at 500 meters. That is not exactly the easiest of things. Admittidly tough,people not in combat arms were not the most profecient with sidearms. I have plenty of stories about some NCO not being able to qualify with the M9.

AIDS Giver
03-20-2006, 02:13 PM
I remember a bunch of Military boys getting beat up at Jetsetters when I was there with Yellow Wagon, Deebo, Crawlin, and I think Tom was there that night too. All started about them wanting to hear the same horrible country song over and over and over, which is in its self redundant seeing as all country sounds the same and by sounds the same I mean horrible.

T-Bag
03-20-2006, 05:34 PM
Firearms training in the military is a joke though? Try hitting a target with a M16 (peep sights) at 500 meters. That is not exactly the easiest of things. Admittidly tough,people not in combat arms were not the most profecient with sidearms. I have plenty of stories about some NCO not being able to qualify with the M9.

Hmm, marines training must be a bit better than army training then. My ex only had to go at 75 meters :rolf

H8RADE
03-20-2006, 06:21 PM
Of course, those that were badass or SEALs, Recon, etc...always kept to themselves and there group. They just did not need to proove anything.

That's funny...
I don't care who ya are that's funny right there...
http://www.larrythecableguy.com/snapshots/july2005/july2005-Images/0.jpg

Crawlin
03-20-2006, 07:19 PM
I remember a bunch of Military boys getting beat up at Jetsetters when I was there with Yellow Wagon, Deebo, Crawlin, and I think Tom was there that night too. All started about them wanting to hear the same horrible country song over and over and over, which is in its self redundant seeing as all country sounds the same and by sounds the same I mean horrible.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA, god I need to take a trip down there again. I almost got pretty decent at foosball

AIDS Giver
03-20-2006, 09:02 PM
You were developing the skills needed to beat the two tall guys.

We need to get the band back together one night and head down to the 'Seters.

Teufelhunden
03-20-2006, 10:30 PM
Hmm, marines training must be a bit better than army training then. My ex only had to go at 75 meters :rolf

75 meters? whoa

Every Marine went to the rifle range for a week each year.

200 Yards
5 Slow Fire Sitting
5 Slow Fire Kneeling
5 Slow Fire Standing
5/5 Rapid Standing to kneeling

300 yards
5 Slow Kneeling

500 Yards
10 Slow Prone

T-Bag
03-20-2006, 10:52 PM
75 meters? whoa

Every Marine went to the rifle range for a week each year.

200 Yards
5 Slow Fire Sitting
5 Slow Fire Kneeling
5 Slow Fire Standing

300 yards
5 Slow Kneeling

500 Yards
10 Slow Prone

They SHOULD require a range visit every week or at least every month, but I suppose that would cost lots of money

Al
03-20-2006, 10:55 PM
I thought that a fair portion of boot camp was devoted to learning how to march and related.

I also saw a few marine and navy guys level a few lately. It is just awesome to watch it go down. Usually some G acts tough and disses one of these guys; push comes to shove; the G swings back for a hollywood-style punch. By the time the G's fist begins to go forward, an elbow gets him in the chin and he falls like a sack of potatos.

SlowStee
03-21-2006, 12:03 AM
I thought that a fair portion of boot camp was devoted to learning how to march and related.

I also saw a few marine and navy guys level a few lately. It is just awesome to watch it go down. Usually some G acts tough and disses one of these guys; push comes to shove; the G swings back for a hollywood-style punch. By the time the G's fist begins to go forward, an elbow gets him in the chin and he falls like a sack of potatos.
Hollywood style punch???...Have you ever REALLY seen a street fight go down?

fireguyrick
03-21-2006, 03:36 AM
I have only been in a few fights in my life. None since I got out of the Corps. If you know what you are looking for most fights are a joke, way to many punks telescope their swing.

Twisted LX, every year was required of EVERY Marine, even the accountants and cooks. That did not mean that they only went to the range once a year though. Those in combat arms specialties were there more frequently. My last Unit for example was on some type of range or live fire course very frequently. Just was a requirement of the job.

Rick

H8RADE
03-21-2006, 11:43 AM
I am now officially wet.
Can you see me 'telegraphing' my hotel room number?
:rolf
www.BrewCityToughGuysAndSharpshooters.com (http://www.apfn.org/thewinds/archive/government/military8-97.html)
:thumbsup
http://www.chucknorris.com/images/flagman.jpg
Fighting is fun, but running someone over in the parking lot is quicker and easier.
:D

Al
03-21-2006, 01:42 PM
Hollywood style punch???...Have you ever REALLY seen a street fight go down?

You know what I mean...right...'Hollywood'? It is when they pull their arm waaaaaaaaay back before swinging forward. It gives you alot of time to react. Besides that, the punches are rarely effective.

I've never seen a real street fight, just a few hot shots in a bar trying to represent and impress the honeys.

If you know what you are looking for most fights are a joke, way to many punks telescope their swing.

Bingo.