PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want 2 free Taste of Chaos tickets?

Moparjim
03-18-2006, 03:29 PM
Starts at 4pm at the Rave - 10 or so bands including Deftones, Atreyu, etc more info on the Rave site. I bought 2 for my daughter and I but had to put her on lockdown so now I have 2 tickets going to waste. First person that wants to go to reply with their email I can email the E-tickets to you to print out. Please only take em if YOUR going to use em, not be a jackass and resell em.

Flicktitty
03-18-2006, 04:32 PM
Nismos13_silvia@yahoo.com :wooo :thumbsup I'd love em!

Moparjim
03-18-2006, 04:36 PM
Just emailed them!

Flicktitty
03-18-2006, 04:41 PM
Thanks alot man! Any clue what time this goes to?

Teufelhunden
03-20-2006, 10:34 PM
Did you end up going? How was the show?

AIDS Giver
03-20-2006, 10:49 PM
I wish I would have read this earlier, I even would have paid for those tickets, now I'm waiting until Ozzfest to se Atreyu. How kick a$$ was this show. I didn't even know the Deftones have done anything recently.

wikked
03-21-2006, 05:24 AM
The show was fockin great!
I got there too late to see Atreyu :/
Story Of the Year was pretty good as usual.
Thrice was hmm... not as good as I expected, played too much newer stuff.

deftones stole the show of course...
They played the -entire- 1st cd (Adrenaline) and only 3 other songs(Teething/Change/My Own Summer), the place was half empty by the time people realized they weren't going to play any new songs, aahahhahhaha bandwagon fags...
Guitars blew out on the first song, Chino hung himself with the mic. had bits of comedy gold throughout the show... great as always :headbang

AIDS Giver
03-21-2006, 04:38 PM
I'm thinking of making it to Ozzfest this summer, looks like some good bands this year.

I'm jelous of not making it to this concert now.