PDA

View Full Version : AIM service/password...

Crawlin
03-14-2006, 02:26 PM
i lost my password for AIM with this computer upgrade here at work. i know there is the "lost password" link, but the emails aren't getting back to me to change up that password. is there anywhere in the computer system in "cookies" or whatever that might have it? i've even called AOL and of course they are no help

SlowStee
03-14-2006, 03:00 PM
i lost my password for AIM with this computer upgrade here at work. i know there is the "lost password" link, but the emails aren't getting back to me to change up that password. is there anywhere in the computer system in "cookies" or whatever that might have it? i've even called AOL and of course they are no help
how many emails do you have?? It has to be sending it to one of them..

Crawlin
03-14-2006, 03:06 PM
a BUNCH, and it's at none of them. I have only one other AOL account which is my "main" email. everything else is just for junk. the problem i think is i don't think i ever registered an email address with the service. just like now when i go through and try and change the email address, it won't ever let me do it.

UnderPSI
03-14-2006, 03:57 PM
He needs alot of different email accounts so he can have all of his different screen names on Brew City. :rolf

Crawlin
03-14-2006, 04:05 PM
He needs alot of different email accounts so he can have all of his different screen names on Brew City. :rolf

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! True....

Funny thing is most of them are to secret shop other dealerships.

Slow Joe
03-14-2006, 05:30 PM
Funny thing is most of them are to secret shop other dealerships.

:rolf At least I'm not the only one... :rolf Gotta love the job, right? :thumbsup :goof