PDA

View Full Version : a sneak peak of the Yota...

sloLs1
03-13-2006, 09:45 PM
well i took a few pics of my toyota at a local motocross track... tryin to flex it out :rolf !!! more pics to come!!!!

sloLs1
03-13-2006, 09:48 PM
:headbang

Lash
03-13-2006, 09:53 PM
Swampers! :headbang

The tow strap is in the wrong spot. It's easier for someone to pull you out if it's in the front. :goof
:D

Lash
03-13-2006, 09:56 PM
100 posts to go!!!!

oops...did I do that :stare

sloLs1
03-13-2006, 10:43 PM
Swampers! :headbang

The tow strap is in the wrong spot. It's easier for someone to pull you out if it's in the front. :goof
:D

that strap was there when i had a pull off(redneck!) with my buddys chevy... funny thing is... i pulled his '78 1/2 ton chevy on 35's about 6inches then i sunk all four swampers into the dirt... so we hooked up again and i started to pull him when his tranny blew!!! ahahaa i thought it was funny... a yota pulling a chevy!!!

TopStreetDsm
03-14-2006, 09:19 AM
then i sunk all four swampers into the dirt...

Swampers Boggers should be called diggers! Great tires.... But when you start sinking, you have a better chance of finding China then you do getting out.

Sweet Pics! :thumbsup

sloLs1
03-14-2006, 01:17 PM
Swampers Boggers should be called diggers! Great tires.... But when you start sinking, you have a better chance of finding China then you do getting out.

Sweet Pics! :thumbsup

for sure... expetially(sp?) when your pulling in sand/loose dirt... wyoming style!!!

SmokinRAM114
03-16-2006, 10:24 PM
u dont happen to hang out with kevin red/silver chevy 33's and Eric his roommate from waukesha do u out der in da yonder of wyoming eh?lol

TopStreetDsm
03-17-2006, 10:58 AM
You know... I just noticed this now while stareing (sp?) at your rig. But I love that its got Tial & ACT stickers on it.

Is the EVO too good for them! :shades J/K

In reality I just really like your truck and wanted to post about it again! Speaking of which, what lift setup are you using, Im curious?

Jake :headbang

sloLs1
03-17-2006, 02:13 PM
u dont happen to hang out with kevin red/silver chevy 33's and Eric his roommate from waukesha do u out der in da yonder of wyoming eh?lol

hmmm... i may have seen them before... you say they are out here??? do they go to wyotech???

sloLs1
03-17-2006, 02:18 PM
You know... I just noticed this now while stareing (sp?) at your rig. But I love that its got Tial & ACT stickers on it.

Is the EVO too good for them! :shades J/K

In reality I just really like your truck and wanted to post about it again! Speaking of which, what lift setup are you using, Im curious?

Jake :headbang

yea those stickers came from the parts for my saturn when it was turbo!!! it also has a perrin sticker and DC sports sticker from the EVO!!! :headbang and no stickers go on the EVO!!! the lift came with the truck when i got it... i believe it's a trailmaster 4in (drop brackets up front blocks in the rear) but when i get home in june i am throwing a straight axle upfront and making this thing a wheelin machine!!! :banana

TopStreetDsm
03-18-2006, 11:32 AM
Well good luck to ya with the SAS. If you have any questions let me know. I just put a Dana 44 and a corp. 14 bolt Full Floater under my 4runner.

If you have any left over IFS stuff I call dibbs! :thumbsup

Jake

sloLs1
03-18-2006, 05:55 PM
Well good luck to ya with the SAS. If you have any questions let me know. I just put a Dana 44 and a corp. 14 bolt Full Floater under my 4runner.

If you have any left over IFS stuff I call dibbs! :thumbsup

Jake

awesome... i may go with a dana 44 front and rear... otherwise i will just go the "easy" route and swap a older toyota straight axle up front.... but i like the looks of full size axles alot!!!

A 14 BOLT :wooo ??? over kill?? well you did turbo it and you are running big tires... but that sounds pretty strong!!! my yota doesn't need anything like that... it wont ever have enough power or big enough tires to break an axle!!!

oh and why would you want my IFS stuff??? both axle boots are torn the bump stops are gone and the shocks are blown as well :chair: ! oh well, it's a yota... it can handle it!

SmokinRAM114
03-27-2006, 06:50 PM
yea they go to wyotech.