PDA

View Full Version : Police street racing training video

CruxGNZ
03-13-2006, 06:21 PM
This is almost laughable... California sucks if you're a car guy. Click here (http://youtube.com/watch?v=NCyMkB0uMeg)

subliminal1284
03-13-2006, 06:26 PM
No, CA sucks if youre a ricer

CruxGNZ
03-13-2006, 06:54 PM
They are targeting ricers, but the same rules apply to all.

Grim_Reeper7.0
03-13-2006, 07:13 PM
Considering I just moved from there, here is my input. San Diego PD does not care if it is domestic or if its a import, they dont care if its a Harley or a Crotch rocket. What they care about is people driving wrecklessly. Not its true there and its true here from what ive already seen. The "ricer" element seems to be the ones getting out of hand on the streets therefore they are making a bad name for themselves so you can bet your ass if a cop sees two different cars, a camaro and a honda, there going ofter the Honda. Plus, in MOST casses.....now i say most and I know im gonnna get flamed for this but im gonna say it anyways. MOST ricers are inexpensive cars driven by younger kids......MOST younger kids cannot afford a Camaro, or a GTO or a classic muscle car. They would rather crack down on kids then adults. This is just what ive seen personally.

nismodave
03-13-2006, 07:30 PM
Fvck Cali .....And Fvck the Police.

subliminal1284
03-13-2006, 07:48 PM
Me and my friend went through a DUI checkpoint in his pro charged z28 with his exhaust cut out open and the cop complimented us on the sound of the exhaust :thumbsup

Slow Joe
03-13-2006, 08:15 PM
I had a cop pull me over last year when I was driving my Mustang and he gave me a compliment... And a warning for no front plate... :rolf

Berettaspeed
03-13-2006, 08:28 PM
lol cali sucks... yeah no front plate. i got that about 3 times.

97PontiacW68
03-13-2006, 08:46 PM
i got pulled over for loud exhaust in waukesha last yr.. my best friends dad is luetenant for waukesha co sherrif dept. and we go on ride a longs with him and his dad's friends.. turns out the cop that pulled me over i knew him already he jus said "you know us old guys can still hear pretty good" hahah

Car Guy
03-13-2006, 10:25 PM
Me and my friend went through a DUI checkpoint in his pro charged z28 with his exhaust cut out open and the cop complimented us on the sound of the exhaust :thumbsup

That's classic........

And it also reminds me of the time I was approached by two Sherriff’s officers(guns drawn and raised) at night with the baddest propane/pure oxygen powered potato cannon around, with a LAZER sight attached to it of course!!! It started off with them telling us to do everything but lie on the ground and wait for the handcuffs. But by the time the whole situation has settled down(and they realized we didn't have the gun from Terminator 2) >>> http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs.cmu.edu/user/wbardwel/public/nfalist/triplemini2.jpg I had ended up telling one of them exactly how to build one himself.....

As far as the video goes I'm still speechless......

STEALTHZR2
03-13-2006, 11:03 PM
WOW!! that was a intersting vid. Cali is getting worse by the hour.

theavenger333
03-13-2006, 11:31 PM
i was pulled over 4 times in my Accord in the what, 2 years i owned it for minor stuff that was total BS. i got pulled over a few times in my GTP, once for racing on the freeway. i was going around a curve at like 55 and mashed the throttle with some toad in a Sentra. 2 cops hiding around the curve, i let off the gas, never got above like 80, the Nissan smashes the brakes. cop pulls me over, asks what was going on, blah blah blah. he says "well, the speed limit in this area in Minnesota is 70 mph, i caught you at around 79, i'm defintly not goin to give you a ticket, the other guy is getting pulled over down the road a bit, we'll get him." i was like oh okay, i appreciate that, i'm about to leave, he goes "so anyway, when you hit the gas real hard your car sounded really nice with that whining, is this thing supercharged?" i just about died laughing, chatted with the cop for like 2 more minutes and was on my way. sure as shnit, the Sentra was pulled over about 3 miles further down the road.

Flicktitty
03-14-2006, 12:02 AM
WOW!! that was a intersting vid. Cali is getting worse by the hour.
yeah, that sucks! :mad: Glad i live where i do! :thumbsup

WilliamZ
03-14-2006, 12:46 AM
Glad I don't live in Cali!!

Al
03-14-2006, 12:58 AM
Looks like the democrats are getting a firm hold on the DOT in cali. A republican would go and build a bunch of 1/4 and 1/8 mile tracks and watch the issue dissappear.

twicks69
03-15-2006, 03:51 PM
link says that the video has been deleted from the site due to copyright infringements.

Berettaspeed
03-15-2006, 05:20 PM
LOL yeah its gone now LOL

AIDS Giver
03-15-2006, 08:49 PM
I'm surprised Wisconsin doesn't do the DUI checkpoints, but wait until 2007 when 10 cameras are set up in the Milwaukee area for running red lights.

TransAm12sec
03-20-2006, 10:58 PM
Any other link to the vid?

GTSLOW
03-21-2006, 01:37 PM
Hey I live in cali now you SOB's!!! I dunno I see Z06's and vipers almost everytime I get on the freeway to go to barstow. None of them ever want to race tho. But I must say, in this city if its made by honda, toyota, mitsu, or nissian ITS GOT a fart can. This place is rediculous. However none of them wanna mess with the T/A :(