PDA

View Full Version : Neon with Train Horn

awsomeears
03-12-2006, 06:40 PM
Anyone heard that bad boy roar ?

:stare

97PontiacW68
03-12-2006, 06:45 PM
is it purple? cuz if it is the guy is ******* jackass and needs to grow up and take that horn off his gay little neon

SlowStee
03-12-2006, 06:56 PM
is it purple? cuz if it is the guy is ******* jackass and needs to grow up and take that horn off his gay little neon
are you a victim of the loud horn?? :rolf :rolf

Car Guy
03-12-2006, 06:57 PM

Wow, how did you come across it.......? And it's not me if you're wondering, but it's just a horn......???

Flicktitty
03-12-2006, 06:58 PM
Yeah, i'm not sure if it was a neon but someone drove past oscars on friday and hit it.

nismodave
03-12-2006, 07:00 PM
Get the plate......call the cops......Get last laugh.

97PontiacW68
03-12-2006, 07:00 PM
Wow, how did you come across it.......? And it's not me if you're wondering......
i met up with my friend nikki jus chillin in a parking lot and this lil purple neon drives past us and lets that ****er rip.. kills the eardrums.. and i wasnt thinking it was you didnt even know you had that setup on ur neon :)

Car Guy
03-12-2006, 07:03 PM
i met up with my friend nikki jus chillin in a parking lot and this lil purple neon drives past us and lets that ****er rip.. kills the eardrums.. and i wasnt thinking it was you didnt even know you had that setup on ur neon :)

I don't have that setup but I know who it is, he stopped by my house today and got me good! I thought it was pretty funny to be honest, and he had me open his hood right as he did it.......!!!

SlowStee
03-12-2006, 07:26 PM
i met up with my friend nikki jus chillin in a parking lot and this lil purple neon drives past us and lets that ****er rip
OWNED

:rolf

awsomeears
03-12-2006, 07:30 PM

naw that would be a weenie move :wow

97PontiacW68
03-12-2006, 07:31 PM
haha i guess it woulda been funny back when i was in high school but i mean come on grow up damn.. and why would you put that on a lil grocery getter neways.. doesnt make much sense.. but then again to each its own i guess

awsomeears
03-12-2006, 07:32 PM
haha i guess it woulda been funny back when i was in high school but i mean come on grow up damn.. and why would you put that on a lil grocery getter neways.. doesnt make much sense.. but then again to each its own i guess

Nock

Nock

Hello

Its a NEON :rolf

SlowStee
03-12-2006, 07:34 PM
you could be just as easily attacked with your car...

http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10450&highlight=horns

http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11514&highlight=horns

:thumbsup

97PontiacW68
03-12-2006, 07:45 PM
cant view it right now im at work ill have to look later.. although i have a feeling its to rub this is my face lol

Car Guy
03-12-2006, 08:21 PM

Does it really matter if it's on a neon or not...? I'm not defending them but what if it was on a Ferrari F50 or a 06' Z06 Vette'.....

97PontiacW68
03-12-2006, 08:48 PM
Does it really matter if it's on a neon or not...? I'm not defending them but what if it was on a Ferrari F50 or a 06' Z06 Vette'.....
that would still be retarded and a waste of money IMO

Al
03-12-2006, 09:20 PM
that would still be retarded and a waste of money IMO

I don't agree. It is a good method of getting slow soccer moms and old men out of the way. I have been contemplating on getting one for my integra, but the only thing stopping me is that I plan on selling the car soon as well as the space it will take up.

Also, I've been looking into possibly rigging up my own compressor/tank setup that takes up less space than the 2+ gallon setups found on the more popular kits. I'm guessing something like a 16oz CO2 type tank would be appropriate. The other issue is the horns themselves: where do you put them. Possibly under the fenders. I just would not want them visible.

Chances are that I will never pull this off because Mequonians tend to phone in license plates when people do things such as change lanes without signaling.

Also, what would happen if I cause a soccer mom to drop her cell phone?!? Would she reach down to pick it up off the floor and swerve across the median on Mequon Road and drive her expedition into oncoming traffic. They can afford good lawyers in Mequon. There is no doubt that it would be my fault.

I should just settle for a truck horn.

97PontiacW68
03-12-2006, 09:25 PM
I don't agree. It is a good method of getting slow soccer moms and old men out of the way. I have been contemplating on getting one for my integra, but the only thing stopping me is that I plan on selling the car soon as well as the space it will take up.

Also, I've been looking into possibly rigging up my own compressor/tank setup that takes up less space than the 2+ gallon setups found on the more popular kits. I'm guessing something like a 16oz CO2 type tank would be appropriate. The other issue is the horns themselves: where do you put them. Possibly under the fenders. I just would not want them visible.

Chances are that I will never pull this off because Mequonians tend to phone in license plates when people do things such as change lanes without signaling.

Also, what would happen if I cause a soccer mom to drop her cell phone?!? Would she reach down to pick it up off the floor and swerve across the median on Mequon Road and drive her expedition into oncoming traffic. They can afford good lawyers in Mequon. There is no doubt that it would be my fault.

I should just settle for a truck horn.

yeah granted it would be nice to scare the old people soccer vans away but to jus drive up to someone you dont even know and honk that loud ass horn is rude and annoying IMO .. end rant lol

Al
03-12-2006, 09:33 PM
but to jus drive up to someone you dont even know and honk that loud ass horn is rude and annoying IMO .. end rant lol

That is not a rant, just a notion of common courtesy.

97PontiacW68
03-12-2006, 09:34 PM
im saying i was ending mine lol

fly5150
03-12-2006, 09:38 PM
it would be nice to scare the old people soccer vans away
Yep... Thats why there is a train horn in my brother's truck. He is sick of stupid Mequon-ites cutting him off, especially when he is hauling the trailer.

Car Guy
03-12-2006, 10:11 PM
yeah granted it would be nice to scare the old people soccer vans away but to jus drive up to someone you dont even know and honk that loud ass horn is rude and annoying IMO .. end rant lol

C'mon you've never done anything 'harmless' to someone to get a laugh? I've had the horn thing done to me several times and everytime it gets me but I just laugh about it. I guess it's how you look at it, but in my mind as long as it's not destructive, violent, or injuring someone it's all in good fun.....

Like the time my cousin and I poured 4 pitchers(2 each) of freezing cold water on my brother(awsomeears) while he was in the shower. I honestly think I peed my pants after seeing him jump like a fish out of water.....!!!

AIDS Giver
03-12-2006, 11:39 PM
They let white trash live in Mequon?

awsomeears
03-13-2006, 12:22 AM
Like the time my cousin and I poured 4 pitchers(2 each) of freezing cold water on my brother(awsomeears) while he was in the shower. I honestly think I peed my pants after seeing him jump like a fish out of water.....!!!

You know I was just thinking about that the other day :rolf

AZ in a few weeks :headbang

TooManyNeons
03-13-2006, 01:38 AM

Did you watch the vids from hornblasters.com? Hilarious! Was it dark purple cause I think I know who's Neon it was cause I know like everyone with a Neon.

Al
03-13-2006, 02:45 AM
They let white trash live in Mequon?

No...That area is called Thiensville!!!

:banana1:

Berettaspeed
03-13-2006, 08:59 AM
naw that would be a weenie move :wow

X2. im sure all of us had some fun messing with people back when we were dumb. some of us still mess around. im sure people hate the racing and crusing or loud ass exhaust just as much as some hate falling victim to the air horn. i think its funny. annoying maybe. but it will fade im sure.

PonyKiller87
03-13-2006, 10:24 AM
Air horns are fun, but the PA speaker on the CB is way more fun if you want to mess with people.

And Ive found that when you blast the loud air horns at people they tend to slam on the breaks, with the PA you can just tell them to get the f out of the way.

mrz28M6
03-13-2006, 11:03 AM
well yes i was one victimized too. lol except i had my back to him and when he blew it i jumped about 3 feet in the air. i guess it didnt really bother me, just scared the crap out of me. i think i should have check my pants dave, almost as scared as you were haha

TooManyNeons
03-13-2006, 03:45 PM

"Officer, after street racing, we were loitering at Oscars, and this guy with a horn honked at us. So go find him since you're not busy at all and give him a honking-your-horn too loud ticket."

That will work great :rolleyes:

nismodave
03-13-2006, 03:56 PM
"Officer, after street racing, we were loitering at Oscars, and this guy with a horn honked at us. So go find him since you're not busy at all and give him a honking-your-horn too loud ticket."

Well, I dont street race.

But the Horn **** is annoying. Its as annoying as the kids with the 1000 watt Stereos with in their Neons........With neon lights. :loser

awsomeears
03-13-2006, 04:39 PM

:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

I just pissed my self :rolf

SlowStee
03-13-2006, 04:42 PM
Opinions and tastes clash on BCM....who'da thought :rolf

nismodave
03-13-2006, 04:51 PM
But I guess I understand why a guy in a neon would want one of those horns.

Nobody would pay attention to it normally, aside to see how the chick driving it looks.

awsomeears
03-13-2006, 04:58 PM

Nobody would pay attention to it normally, aside to see how the chick driving it looks.

:stare :popcorn :rice :rice :argue :kennygun: :popcorn

TooManyNeons
03-13-2006, 05:15 PM

I think because nobody expects a giant horn inside a Neon. Makes sense to me if they are doing it for a laugh. And if its the person I think it is, that's their winter car.

Did you see the hornblasters.com videos? If you didn't laugh, then u got no sense of humor.

awsomeears
03-13-2006, 05:17 PM
Hahah Neons get NO LOVE :-(

Ohhh well just a better reason to build one up and beat some dudes with a " COOL " car with a POS NEON and get the last chuckle. Too bad im broke and my neon will sit and slowly lower itself by loosing tire pressure.

HAHA

SlowStee
03-13-2006, 05:19 PM
Have we figured out that the Neon that were talking about is awesomeears?!?? :D

TooManyNeons
03-13-2006, 05:22 PM

Ya, if it had an engine, tranny and interior, it could be his unless he Fred Flinstoned the car all they way to highway. :stare

SlowStee
03-13-2006, 05:24 PM
Ya, if it had an engine, tranny and interior, it could be his unless he Fred Flinstoned the car all they way to highway. :stare
K just kidding :rolf :durr

Car Guy
03-13-2006, 06:26 PM

Nope, try again......

Lash
03-13-2006, 06:42 PM

:rolf

:thumbsup

awsomeears
03-13-2006, 06:48 PM

Nope me and my Neon that was Going To Be Fast and woop up on some V-8 a$$ is motor less, tranny less, interior less, axle less, brakeless.

Pretty Much Balless :rolf

All I have is my Rusty BUT Trusty 91 Accord :headbang

SlowStee
03-13-2006, 11:10 PM
well it would have been a cool outcome to the thread if it was you :D

oh well

awsomeears
03-14-2006, 12:49 AM
:-)