PDA

View Full Version : WTB: GM Steering Column.......

Car Guy
03-11-2006, 07:47 AM
Looking for a steering column that would work in a 1992 Cutlass Ciera, color doesn't matter........

davemc
03-11-2006, 10:34 AM
I have some from camaros and firebirds.

STKMACH
03-11-2006, 07:48 PM
I got one out of 3rd Gen TA Black tilt

Burgandy85SS
03-11-2006, 10:03 PM
Stop out at Als in Franklin they have a $hit load of cieras,centurys out there probally even in the same color.

Car Guy
03-11-2006, 11:22 PM
Yeah I should have just gone there today but when I called 10 times to see what they wanted for one and heard nothing but busy signals I figured it would be a mad house. I think I was right, a buddy of mine drove by today and he said there were more cars parked out on the road then there were in the yard......

Memphis
03-12-2006, 10:01 AM
Als is always like that. Ya just gotta stop and check it out...

Car Guy
03-12-2006, 01:23 PM
Yeah I know, but I HATE crowds......and dealing with 'junkyards'(for lack of a better word) in general. Most of them anyhow, and Al's is unfotunately on my $hit list. I say unfortunate because they let you look for the part(s) yourself, take it off yourself and the selection is pretty good. However, more than once I've been told one price, go take the part(s) off, get back to the 'office' and it's somehow more? I don't go for that and the last time I was in there I threatened to throw the part through the window because it was the 3rd time he did it to me. Needless to say I got it for the price he told me originally but haven't been back since......