PDA

View Full Version : BIG 3 on THE BREW

97z2801ss
03-10-2006, 01:51 PM
I guess they are sponcering the Nascar update on the morning show every monday..

Herd it while I was comming home from lunch today...

anyone else hear this?

MurphysLaw88GT
03-10-2006, 02:25 PM
no, but i will take your word for it

BAD LS1
03-10-2006, 02:29 PM
as in the shop???

Crawlin
03-10-2006, 02:47 PM
hahahahahha

RUNNNN FOREST, RUNNN

Teufelhunden
03-10-2006, 02:49 PM
hahahahahha

RUNNNN FOREST, RUNNNBwwaaaahahahaha

awsomeears
03-10-2006, 03:23 PM
hahahahahha

RUNNNN FOREST, RUNNN

Lutenant Dayne !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You GOt LeGs :durr

97z2801ss
03-10-2006, 03:40 PM
yes tom as in the shop

T-Bag
03-10-2006, 04:21 PM
oh god

Rocket Power
03-10-2006, 06:14 PM
I heard an ad for it too

97z2801ss
03-10-2006, 10:37 PM
good I thought they were gonna start laughing

Heat Seeker WS6
03-12-2006, 05:59 PM
As hard as it is to believe, they ARE producing real cars and advertising on the Brew...

They are also a legitimate builder of the new Boss Mustang..... http://www.teamshinoda.com/dealers.htm

fly5150
03-12-2006, 06:08 PM
thats sad

Heat Seeker WS6
03-12-2006, 06:16 PM
Yeah, its definately sad that someone is actually able to succeed in a niche trade that most would give thier left nut just to be involved in, but its funny when the naysayers absolutely have no clue.

scottie K
03-12-2006, 06:25 PM
Speeking of Big 3 Weres forest been on here bananna somthing

John I took him for a ride in the IMP on friday nite Hes an alright guy

nismodave
03-12-2006, 06:25 PM
Team Shoddy Mutangs?

fly5150
03-12-2006, 06:33 PM
Yeah, its definately sad that someone is actually able to succeed in a niche trade that most would give thier left nut just to be involved in, but its funny when the naysayers absolutely have no clue.
I have had many conversations with Forest, and he had no clue what he was talking about at all. I'm not trying to be a d*ck but he lost respect from a lot of people around here when he started spouting off.

Heat Seeker WS6
03-12-2006, 07:11 PM
Forest gave a very detailed explaination on how lift a complete body off of a C6 leaving behind the rolling chasis & suspension. He also explained to Tom how to yank out a C5's tranny in half the time & work that Tom can- and he agreed. Several of us heard that conversation at Oscars last weekend and no one questioned anything he said.
My point is that He does know what he is talking about and does run a legit shop and like I said, most have no clue what goes on there. Must be jealously thing. Just my defense for him getting banned which I believe was for no real valid grown up reason.

http://www.secureperformanceorder.com/dynatechstore/installer_central.html
http://dynotechengineering.com
http://www.kennebell.net
http://eaglerod.com

Crane, Magnacharger, Moser, gsmotorsports.com, JBA headers & Vortech can just be called to verify dealer status.

...Impressive how someone who doesn't know what they are talking about or doing can get accesss to these vendors.

scottie K
03-12-2006, 07:14 PM
Ok when we all meet forest he comes off a little differnt . all n all hes good peoples, I have been building cars for some time EFI and CARB I do give him credit so far , I dont think hes out to impress anyone, but the kid does know alot, what he does is clean work , bolt ons like everyone else, hes just has the resorces and the money to get his smarts , I dont know him all that good only talked with him a few times... has anyone been to Big 3s shop ??

I guess were all our own tuners and builders so to speak so we all know more than the next guy..... So Give the guy a break untill he proves you wrong...

just my 2 cents

Heat Seeker WS6
03-12-2006, 07:18 PM
... Brad 'UnderPSI' went too far and this happened... (clicky on the linky) http://www.project2customs.com/index.html

scottie K
03-12-2006, 07:20 PM
what do u mean? brad went to far??

fly5150
03-12-2006, 07:20 PM
Scottie, I agree that anyone can learn what they are doing when the money is there. Like I said, last year he didn't know what he was talking about. A bunch of us at Oscars witnessed it. Thats when all the stuff went down on here about him. Maybe he has learned since then, if so I'm glad.

fly5150
03-12-2006, 07:27 PM
...Impressive how someone who doesn't know what they are talking about or doing can get accesss to these vendors.
Nothing is impressive about money. It's not skill or craftmanship or quality that allows you to be a dealer for parts, its how much money are you will to put on the table. And most shops don't go to each company to get parts, you go to a central supply house that provides you with somtimes hundreds of venders and 1000's of parts. Still allows you to say you are an authorized retailer of those parts.

scottie K
03-12-2006, 07:30 PM
Yea I knoe ... But people talked crap about me and my cars to... that i didnt know how to make a car go fast but I have proved everyone wrong.....

forest came off to me also a little cocky last yr to , but I talked with him a few more times and thought the kids on his game. If people would let the kid catch a break ,,, Hes not a bad guy He mite not know hard core stuff but the stuff he does know , he knoes well

SlowStee
03-12-2006, 07:30 PM
So Give the guy a break untill he proves you wrong...

could have SWORN he did that already

Heat Seeker WS6
03-12-2006, 07:35 PM
Scottie, I agree that anyone can learn what they are doing when the money is there. Like I said, last year he didn't know what he was talking about. A bunch of us at Oscars witnessed it. Thats when all the stuff went down on here about him. Maybe he has learned since then, if so I'm glad.

Money cant make you smarter, its what you do yourself and using what you have to make yourself smarter. Forest has taken no schooling for his job and how much can you really learn in year?

That was the result of Brad 'Underpsi' getting involved with the Kilpatrcks TA last year- who was affiliated with project2.

scottie K
03-12-2006, 07:36 PM
I guess I dont know the whole storie behind this Thing all im doing is giving my 2 cents

alot of people say thay give people a shot but really dont ......

Alot of people bashed me for a long time on here because, people didnt think i knew what i was doing and every one else new more than me with less expereince in the car field

fly5150
03-12-2006, 07:39 PM
Maybe you can explain that more John. Why would they have their website say project 2 customs, if they are in no way affialiated with them. Seems like a childish and d*ckhead thing to do.

T-Bag
03-12-2006, 07:40 PM
That was the result of Brad 'Underpsi' getting involved with the Kilpatrcks TA last year- who was affiliated with project2.

Could you be a little more detailed for those of use not "in the know". I dont get it...so projecttwo's website is Big 3's? That's the only thing I dont get

help

Lash
03-12-2006, 08:21 PM
:popcorn

and heeeeeeere we go!!!!!

SlowStee
03-12-2006, 08:24 PM
:popcorn

and heeeeeeere we go!!!!!
Chuck knocks bitches the **** out!

97z2801ss
03-12-2006, 08:38 PM
sweet deal for forest then

Poncho
03-12-2006, 08:50 PM
i dunno man, I was at Ewald Ford in Hartford and the salesman that I know (which is a legitimate car guy) was telling me about the shitty blower installs they did on the new stangs, and how one was pissing oil all over the showroom, from apparently installing the oil feed on the oil pan w/out dropping the pan.

33k for a "converted" v6 mustang "R" vert?

apparently nowadays a K&N FIPK, headers, catback, body kit, and "tuning" = 8k added to the MSRP

Lash
03-12-2006, 08:52 PM

hellz yeah!

:headbang

scottie K
03-12-2006, 09:02 PM
Hum...... did they send it back? or did they fix it? Im not sticking up for them at all.... But when you install a blower ( anyone of them) they all tell you to drill into the oil pan for a oil supplie line because 99% your not going to pull the motor out.... This I have read in prochrger and vortec intructions
Me personaly I wouldnt drill but thats what it says i dont know If its the same for other blowers though???

fly5150
03-12-2006, 09:05 PM
Yeah you drill into the pan, but you should drop it to put a fitting on that wont leak. I think Judge was saying that they installed a fitting in the pan without taking the pan down and doing it right = leaking

scottie K
03-12-2006, 09:20 PM
:thumbsup

97z2801ss
03-12-2006, 10:05 PM

Matt Hughs is good **** too

Yooformula
03-12-2006, 11:01 PM
BJ Penn owns Matt Hughs!

SlowStee
03-12-2006, 11:30 PM
I dunno why But I really dig Stephan Bonnar!

Yooformula
03-12-2006, 11:44 PM
Stephan is funny to watch but Rich franklin is the badas$ mofo of his weightclass.

97z2801ss
03-13-2006, 12:23 AM
Who was the guy who broke his arm and still wanted to fight? That guy was badd@SS

fly5150
03-13-2006, 06:24 AM
I dunno why But I really dig Stephan Bonnar!
Ha ha... you said Bonnar....
:)

SlowStee
03-13-2006, 12:41 PM
Ha ha... you said Bonnar....
:)
http://www.theultimatefighter.tv/photos/TUF_FINALE_08_Griffin_vs_Bonnar_040.jpg

http://img240.echo.cx/img240/4589/118184lh.jpg

;)

Lash
03-13-2006, 02:26 PM
I have too many favorites. But Chuck is deffinetely one of the best to watch. Nobody knocks em out like him!

I also cant wait to see if Tito and Ken will fight again. They may not have the skills that they used to have...but nothing makes a better fight when two people TRUELY hate eachother with a passion. Tito has to get through Forest first though.

UnderPSI
03-13-2006, 02:46 PM

What exactly are you talking about? I was just expalining what happend to the TA. Neither I nor Kilpatrick's are affiliated with Project Two. Do you even know what you are talking about?

The thread started with people wanting to know about Big 3. I had seen an example of their work which was really poor so I was giving my opinion. I saw the REAL results of one of the builds that came from that shop. I never pinpointed one person there saying that they caused the problem because I had no idea who did the work Forrest or otherwise. I personaly have no problems with Forrest. I never really met him either. I was just bringing to peoples attention what happened, all of which was supported by the cars owner. Neither Kilpatricks or Project Two had anything to do with what I said. My opinions are my own based off of what I saw first hand. It wasn't me spreading rumors or anything. Just passing along what I saw BY REQUEST.
If anyone has problems with what I said Call Me and we can discuss it first hand. 262-751-9439 I don't know how I can clear this up any easier.

97z2801ss
03-13-2006, 02:55 PM
tito ortiz was good man but last match he lacked

Lash
03-13-2006, 03:02 PM
His last match he got knock out by Forest...right? Tito was badass a few years ago. Ken's been fighting in Pride for a while....kinda became a punching bag for those guys. I saw a fight where he quit...lol. Just plain quit...done...over!!! He was pretty much wining the fight...so I dunno what happened. There are some pretty good fighters in Pride.

The only person who I really cant stand is Nick Diaz. I feel like choking him every time I hear him talk. :)

Side note: BJ Penn got screwed in that fight vs. GSP. :D

97z2801ss
03-13-2006, 03:04 PM
GSP is good though, didnt see last nite but yea ortiz got KOed by forest in the first i believe, your right he was one to be reckon with a few years back but not anymore.. Ken shamrocks way past his time.

Teufelhunden
03-13-2006, 03:28 PM
i dunno man, I was at Ewald Ford in Hartford and the salesman that I know (which is a legitimate car guy) was telling me about the shitty blower installs they did on the new stangs, and how one was pissing oil all over the showroom, from apparently installing the oil feed on the oil pan w/out dropping the pan. Legitimate? Feed lines aren't from the oil pan. :wow and no one drops the oil pan during a install like this. To drop the pan one must lift the engine this is why Vortech, Paxton etc instruct the installer to punch a hole in the pan. The 2005 V6 installs get the oil return line routed to the timing cover BTW.

UnderPSI
03-13-2006, 04:13 PM
... Brad 'UnderPSI' went too far and this happened... (clicky on the linky) http://www.project2customs.com/index.html

Yea.....good one retard that would have almost been cool if you got the web site right. Turns out all your research is a little off. www.Projecttwocustoms.com TWO not 2 dumb ass :loser

SlowStee
03-13-2006, 04:41 PM
wow thats pathetic John....PATHETIC...just like Forests nutswingers

Slow Joe
03-13-2006, 05:49 PM
If I'm not mistaken that one Saturday at Oscars Forrest was talking about how they told him to punch a hole in the oil pan for the blower install and he did something different... Maybe I heard wrong...

EDIT: Mustang Blower Install... Just to clarify... And I'm not bias either way, I don't know the kind of work he does from personal experience...

scottie K
03-13-2006, 06:13 PM
Am I a nut swinger????????

Heat Seeker WS6
03-13-2006, 06:27 PM
Yea.....good one retard that would have almost been cool if you got the web site right. Turns out all your research is a little off. www.Projecttwocustoms.com TWO not 2 dumb ass :loser

Point on that one is that Project Two didn't buy the next closest domain name to thier own to ensure they get all potential customers looking them up. Big3 bought it instead.
My opinion- bad/miss marketing mistake by Project Two not to pick it up and forward to thier proper site. Result- Big3 taking advantage of thier mistake and using it for thier own marketing strategy. Think about it....
http://www.project2customs.com

Whatever- neither are my businesses.

To the pansy that gave me bad rep and calling me a nutswinger in the rep message.... You have no nuts in the first place because you had to hide behind the rep'ing. I know its much easier to ride the bandwagon of trash talk. It actually takes nuts to stand up to the bandwagon once in a while. :banana

Poncho
03-13-2006, 06:34 PM
If I'm not mistaken that one Saturday at Oscars Forrest was talking about how they told him to punch a hole in the oil pan for the blower install and he did something different... Maybe I heard wrong...

EDIT: Mustang Blower Install... Just to clarify... And I'm not bias either way, I don't know the kind of work he does from personal experience...

yes, forrest was talking about it.

funny how forrest talked about it, then a week later I'm at ewald hearing about how it was pissing oil.

T-Bag
03-13-2006, 09:36 PM
I'm going to add nothing productive to this thread

UnderPSI
03-13-2006, 10:12 PM
Result- Big3 taking advantage of thier mistake and using it to finally get some customers :thumbsup
http://www.project2customs.com

I know its much easier to ride the bandwagon when they are right. It actually takes nuts to stand..........alone

^^^Edited for content, revised, perfected. ^^^

Heat Seeker WS6
03-13-2006, 11:10 PM
Go blow it out of that hole in your bumper Brad

UnderPSI
03-13-2006, 11:12 PM
ok :loser

SlowStee
03-13-2006, 11:14 PM
Youve actually seen his front bumper?? He must have been parked..

Irish
03-18-2006, 11:56 AM

Forest must be your friend, the way that you are defending him shows this.
I would defend my friends too. What he needs to do is, speak for himself. I am willing to give anybody a second chance. Sometimes first impressions are always correct however, he is going to have to do some talking because he made a BAD first impression! Chill out meat, you're an old guy you don't want to give yourself a twitch! *patiently waiting to hear Forest's response*

SlowStee
03-18-2006, 12:26 PM
Forest must be your friend, the way that you are defending him shows this.
I would defend my friends too. What he needs to do is, speak for himself. I am willing to give anybody a second chance. Sometimes first impressions are always correct however, he is going to have to do some talking because he made a BAD first impression! Chill out meat, you're an old guy you don't want to give yourself a twitch! *patiently waiting to hear Forest's response*
he's banned....hopefully it stays that way

Irish
03-18-2006, 01:25 PM
he's banned....hopefully it stays that way

I want to hear what he has to say for himself regarding a few topics.

Lash
03-18-2006, 02:03 PM
Hes had more than a few chances.