PDA

View Full Version : found nice rollin shell monte

shawn
03-04-2006, 05:53 AM
i was out at al's auto service and in the front right off the road is a nice i wanna say 84 85 86 monte carlo SS. its blue and the body is really really nice. no dents or rust. didnt get to look under neath cuz everything was muddy. looks like who ever had it first pretty much gutted the interior all thats there for interior wise is a dash and a auto shifter on the floor. its blue in color and its got the matching blue rally wheels. the paint is not chiped any where or faded. would make a nice car. couldnt tell if there was a motor or trans. couldnt open hood cuz doors where locked. but it wanst sittin up all high in the front like if it didnt have one. just thought i let u guys know

68RR440
03-04-2006, 08:05 AM
Been there for a long time...
http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10685

PB86MCSS
03-04-2006, 10:21 AM
Sounds like the same SS thats been there for well over a month. It has an IL junk title, as far as I know you can't legally register it. Plus it had its fair share of rust from what I saw. Not badly rotted but being an IL car, enough.

The interior was partially missing? Last time I was there someone had put money down for the dash but that was it.

shawn
03-05-2006, 10:56 AM
when i was just there the interior was completely gone!. the body didnt look bad. and the monte that was in the link looks to be a dark blue as in this one was a light shade of blue. but who knows and the front clip wasnt messed up either as the one in the link looks to be.

PB86MCSS
03-05-2006, 01:05 PM
Might be a different one then, but it sounds like it might be the same one just that someone took the interior. The one they had was a metallic blue, as found on some 83-84 SS's. Might look darker in pics or something. It was parked right off the road however. Front clip was good too.