PDA

View Full Version : Pontiac Soltice??(sp)

97PontiacW68
03-03-2006, 06:42 PM
I probably should have posted this a while ago but I guess I just forgot about it? I don't know if this is a big deal or not I was heading to work a few weeks ago and infront of me was this little Pontiac car.. I never seen it before we both turned left off drexel on to howell in oak creek.. that lil ****er took off real quick.. anybody seen these around looks like a nice little car!

Heat Seeker WS6
03-05-2006, 02:46 AM
I had a touring session with one that was GM owned and driven by a GM employee last summer at Road America. It scoots along pretty good for what it is.... However, myself and a few vettes I was in a pack with had no problem whatsoever overtaking it in a straight. Sharp looking car though.

97PontiacW68
03-05-2006, 01:53 PM
yeah i just went to the auto show yesterday.. needless to say i was kinda disaapointed with an upclose view of the soltice... right across from it was the saturn sky and lemme tell you the saturn.. (never thought id say this) looks a hell of a lot better even tho its based off the same platform GM fxcked up on the soltice IMO

Slow Joe
03-05-2006, 11:54 PM
They are relatively sporty, made to compete with the S2000 and Miata... From what I've heard they handle as well or better than either, but because they use the EcoTec motor, they don't quite have the power... I believe it's a 2.4L EcoTec...

WilliamZ
03-06-2006, 07:56 AM
I am sure it is a fun car but :puke

wikked
03-06-2006, 10:34 AM
I am sure it is a fun car but :puke

QFT.
Worst front end evAr :chair:

Sky >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Solstice

ProjectCamaro
03-06-2006, 04:31 PM
My dad own's a Soltice. It's a nice little car and he get's A LOT of attention driving it around.

Here's pictures - http://www.projectcamaro.net/gallery/browseimages.php?c=82&userid=

97PontiacW68
03-06-2006, 05:16 PM
its alight i prefer that saturn tho.. (never thought id say that lol)