PDA

View Full Version : Black Camaro

0TransAm0
03-02-2006, 08:04 PM
i see it all the time sitten in a driveway just off of hwy38 in oakcreek just south of georgie porgie's its sitten on slicks and skinnies i believe.. i was just wonderin if he/she is a member?

Firefighter Z
03-02-2006, 10:35 PM
Ive seen that car all the time when I go to my cousins house... Its a Z28 for sure but I dont think those are slicks in the back though. It might be someones on BCM, but Ive been seening a few black Z28 runing up and down howell ave.... Just yesterday I saw a silver LS1 Z28 with black wheels, young kid maybe still in high school, apeared stock.

0TransAm0
03-03-2006, 07:54 PM
they gotta be slicks in the back they say Hooser on them or whatever brand that is..unless they make a street tire 2.. i will take pix the next time i go by thier.

Firefighter Z
03-04-2006, 10:40 PM
I stopped there today to look and the tires were BF Goodrich. There to skinny to be slicks, they look like normal tires.

sloLs1
03-08-2006, 06:26 PM
i see it all the time sitten in a driveway just off of hwy38 in oakcreek just south of georgie porgie's its sitten on slicks and skinnies i believe.. i was just wonderin if he/she is a member?

i have seen that one before... i have always wondered about it too! i never see it driving but just sitting in the driveway!

Firefighter Z
03-08-2006, 10:44 PM
Yeah Im just trying to figure out why the hell would you leave a black car sitting out all year round.