PDA

View Full Version : BW3 New Sauce

DirtyMax
02-28-2006, 03:47 PM
They came out with a few new ones recently. Don't know how recently but they weren't there last Tuesday. All I have to say is the new Parmesean Garlic is good stuff. :drool: The garlic lingers around for a few hours though... :headbang

nismodave
02-28-2006, 03:56 PM
McGillicudys wings OWNS BW3s anyway.

You have to eat like 50 to get full at BW3s plus they are expensive.

DirtyMax
02-28-2006, 04:05 PM
I have yet to find a wing sauce that I like as much as BW3 Teriyaki, but this new one is close. I'm not into the Medium, Hot, all that crap... I hate anything resembling BBQ sauce. Plus it's indirectly helping Yoo (well directly if he has 401k) by eating there. I coudn't eat 50 wings if my life depended on it and I haven't tried McGillicuddy's so I can't compare. I will say that Hooters wings suck and that's even with my friend who works there being able to discount them from time to time.

PB86MCSS
02-28-2006, 05:45 PM
I agree with above, the BW3's Teryaki is my favorite sauce, by far. Smokey Southwestern 2nd...thats BW3's thing, their sauces....the wings aren't great by themselves thats for sure. But put some great sauce on it and it makes them tasty...anyone else have great wing deals that also taste good?

Crawlin
02-28-2006, 07:39 PM
Captain Morgan sause was the ****!!!!!

Other than that, it's always the Caribbean Jerk :)

Cryptic
02-28-2006, 08:51 PM
Captain Morgan sause was the ****!!!!!

Other than that, it's always the Caribbean Jerk :)

:wstupid :wstupid X 43244324324.0004
sauce :chair:

Silver350
02-28-2006, 08:58 PM
I kind of feel like BW3's now.

Scales
02-28-2006, 09:16 PM
Just had me some tonight. Went out with the wife and my Pops before the Auto Show. I got the spicy garlic as always, wife got the new parmesean garlic which I must say is the shiat, and my old man got the jerk. Jerk was pretty good, but way too much black peper!

PB86MCSS
02-28-2006, 09:33 PM
Went there tonight too...tried the parmesan garlic, good stuff! Too my dissapointment they dropped the smokey southwestern sauce! :( Pisses me off, I guess it must not of sold well eh?

Yooformula
02-28-2006, 10:18 PM
We got the parmesan garlic, asian zing, mango habanero and honey bbq. Capt morgan will most likely be back this summer bitchs!

PB86MCSS
02-28-2006, 10:29 PM
Any way to throw your weight around and get smokey s'west back? :D

number1
03-01-2006, 08:59 AM
Never been there. Sounds good though. Where is this place?

DirtyMax
03-01-2006, 09:52 AM
Never been there. Sounds good though. Where is this place?

Unfortunately nowhere near you and me (I'm close to Ixonia). There's one across from Mayfair Mall, one Downtown Milwaukee on Water St., and one somewhere off I-43 and Moorland I do believe.

They need one out near Johnson Creek (where I live now) and one up near West Bend (where I'll be living in September)!!! :drool:

animal
03-01-2006, 10:27 AM
Hell yeah, terriyaki is the shiznit. I also like the hot bbq and the spicy garlic. I wish they would kept the smokey in favor of sweet bbq, that stuff tastes like a whole lot of nothing to me. Might as well dip it in water.

I'm ALL about the boneless wings... which should be renamed to bull$hitless wings. I hate all the work for the little meat you get on boned wings, plus you get all the tendons, and unchewable crap. For .50 more boneless is the way to go imo.

jbiscuit
03-01-2006, 10:30 AM
+1 for the boneless, hands down. Can't believe anyone buys the normal wings at Bw3's anymore actually.....I do like chicken wings but at Bw3's they are so puny its not worth it

number1
03-01-2006, 11:29 AM
Boneless wings are better than regular wings, for sure. I like Quaker Steak and Lube in Middleton, they have pretty good wings, but I'm guessing these are better. I'll have to try it out when I'm near Milwaukee, I don't mind the drive.

PB86MCSS
03-01-2006, 01:51 PM
Might have to try the boneless next time...its one reason I love getting their chicken tender salad in favor of 30 wings or whatever. More food for your money and more meat too! Less tendon/fat crap although some gristle can be tasty ;).

Yooformula
03-01-2006, 01:54 PM
McGillicudys wings OWNS BW3s anyway.

FYI, Cuddy's borrows wings from my store ALL the time. They use the exact SAME wings from the same supplier..... ;)

Personally, I rarely eat the wings anymore unless I am in the mood to get dirty otherwise I am all about the boneless wings and the new parmesan garlic and honey bbq OWN!

nismodave
03-01-2006, 04:12 PM
FYI, Cuddy's borrows wings from my store ALL the time. They use the exact SAME wings from the same supplier..... ;)

Personally, I rarely eat the wings anymore unless I am in the mood to get dirty otherwise I am all about the boneless wings and the new parmesan garlic and honey bbq OWN!

I guess I will have to take your word for it.

But why do I get full from a 12 wings at Cuddys and not at BW3s?? Plus 24 wings for under 10 bucks. :headbang

Yooformula
03-01-2006, 04:42 PM
Cant argue about price except for tuesday but wing sizes vary damm near every week. The difference is all about the sauces.

Crawlin
03-02-2006, 09:12 AM
x a million on the boneless wings!!!

CAN"T WAIT FOR THE CAPTAIN TO COME BACK!!!!

although that Mango one sounds interesting...