PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Greater Milwaukee Auto Show

SlowMotion
02-24-2006, 09:31 AM
http://www.motortrendautoshows.com/milwaukee/coupon.html

use that link to get a few dollars off your tickets....have a good time... :banana1:

GrimreaperSS
02-24-2006, 08:12 PM
Who needs tickets when you get in for free. Sort of a nice perk working for a dealer, afterall it is the Milwaukee show. Had to help get my boss' "new" miata race car ready for the show this week. One of the owners of Concours Motors bought it/built it so his kids could go racing. Must be nice.

97z2801ss
02-25-2006, 09:18 AM
I have a AAA card haha

BlownMe
02-26-2006, 11:05 AM
I used to work at Concours years ago. Is Tony Sanflippo and The Wuesthoffs(sp) still there? I went to school with Tony's daughter. Im just gonna leave it at that! :goof

GrimreaperSS
02-26-2006, 06:20 PM
Yeah, they are all still there. Tony has moved to a different position from sales manager, something like fleet sales or some odd crap, Im not sure. Pat packard I believe is now the sales manager. What did you do there? May or may not have heard some things about you. Just wondering. :D

Nix
03-08-2006, 12:24 PM
Every year the Autoshow gets worse and worse. I dont know about any of you but I went last saturday and I was in and out in about 2 hours. All they really had there was a bunch of garbage that belonged in a landfill. There were a few decent cars there but for the very most part it wasnt worth the 8 bucks to get in and 10 bucks to get a parking spot. :rolleyes:

Flight_740
03-08-2006, 12:33 PM
I don't like looking at new cars. The only shows I pay to go to is old school or custom shows. You will see all those cookie stamped cars on the road soon anyways.

Al
03-08-2006, 12:42 PM
I used to work at Concours years ago. Is Tony Sanflippo and The Wuesthoffs(sp) still there? I went to school with Tony's daughter. Im just gonna leave it at that! :goof

Tina?

Did you know Kat?

97PontiacW68
03-08-2006, 03:57 PM
Every year the Autoshow gets worse and worse. I dont know about any of you but I went last saturday and I was in and out in about 2 hours. All they really had there was a bunch of garbage that belonged in a landfill. There were a few decent cars there but for the very most part it wasnt worth the 8 bucks to get in and 10 bucks to get a parking spot. :rolleyes:
i totally agree with you .. i got in free thru work but still split the cost of parking.. 5 bucks def was NOT worth it.. had some good mexican food tho afterwards i think it was called LaFuente?

Anakonda69
03-08-2006, 05:05 PM
la fuente is awesome...went on student night for 2 for 1 deal...it was ok nothing special....except sitting in the z06...mmmmmmm

Flight_740
03-08-2006, 05:13 PM
Killer Margaritas by the pitcher. I was falling down drunk there on my birthday :rolf

nismodave
03-08-2006, 05:36 PM
La Fuente sucks balls now..........I used to go there all the time........I mean 3 times a month.

I have found a wayyyy better place. BOTANAS down the street has better FOOD, SERVICE, and Prices. The Ritas are on par with La Fuente.