PDA

View Full Version : Yea, i'll get right on that

Flight_740
02-23-2006, 12:31 PM
The gas saving pill!! I can't believe people play into this stuff (If they actually do).

Watch the video. They are trying to recute retailers for this but it just seems like a pyramid scam to me. They suckered my friend into thinking he will be rich off of this "magic gas pill" :rolf

I really need to evaluate the kind of people I hang out with. :rolf

http://amust4moremilag.myffi.biz/home.asp

Nix
02-23-2006, 12:44 PM
Ok, I just wasted a few mins of my life. What a crock of sh!t. Mike its bad enough that you hang around me, but whoever it is that you hang around and told you about this, well you know where Iam going with this one man :rolf :rolf :banana1:

Slow Joe
02-23-2006, 12:47 PM
LMAO... look out it's another pyramid scheme...

Cryptic
02-23-2006, 12:49 PM
your friend is dumb

d0nut
02-23-2006, 12:57 PM
They had a deal like that going around when I worked at Sub HD the from 90-96 or so. The one the guy was pimping was $100 plus it required $200 for a trained tech to install it. The service writer that we had bought one for his truck and kept a log of the milage and how there was no improvement at all. It was funny becuse he was such an ass and dogged the guy he bought it from every day. In the end I think he made money from it somehow.

It worked for everyone because it allowed him to redirect his anger from us for a while!

Flight_740
02-23-2006, 01:11 PM
your friend is dumb

Oh I know. Im trying to convince him of that as well. :rolf