PDA

View Full Version : Stolen parts...

Exploitedracing
02-20-2006, 12:41 PM
Last night i had some parts stolen from my shop before 10:30pm... which is kinda ****ed up because thats early! Anyways they broke in and stole 4 brand new garrett turbochargers, and a tenzo-r steering wheel. If anyone knows of anyone trying to sell these parts let me know ASAP! 414-687-0322 or GSXTboost@hotmail.com

The garrett turbos are as follows:

1 - 60-1/T3
3 - T3/T4E

Like i said there all brand new in the boxes with the plastic wrapping on them and everything, except one t3/t4 was not in a box. Even if you hear something through the grape vines of who it might be, let me know.

Nix
02-20-2006, 12:44 PM
Damn, that sucks.

ThatWhiteCivic
02-20-2006, 12:45 PM
Damn that f-ing sucks Milwaukee is getting out of hand with this theiving $hit

Crawlin
02-20-2006, 01:05 PM
check out ebay for that stuff

k0uger
02-20-2006, 02:07 PM
check out ebay for that stuff

definately, thats the first place i looked when my deck got stolen.. i was hoping the thieves wouldnt be very smart :P

never hurts to try... i wish you the best

SlowStee
02-20-2006, 02:15 PM
you suck.

jbiscuit
02-20-2006, 02:21 PM
it really sucks but I'm affraid those parts are long gone. :(

USMARINE1108
02-20-2006, 02:30 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. Does insurance cover any of it?

97z2801ss
02-20-2006, 02:59 PM
when Project two got jacked they did.... That sucks man.. but i bet there long gone

PB86MCSS
02-20-2006, 03:06 PM
Sorry to hear about it :(. Theives are the #1 enemy in our hobby....

Hopefully at least some of the items are found and they get caught, but I'd also doubt it...even though those parts aren't used in my circle, I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Lash
02-20-2006, 03:24 PM
Maybe they were just stealing the **** you owe them?
Sorry dude. It's gotten hard for me to feel sorry for you. I know you were *trying* to do good and have a business....but Karma is a *****.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=5&i=468045&t=376601#468045
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=40&i=83718&t=66744#83718
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=325615&t=325584#325615
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=40&i=62479&t=61434#62479
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1183831&page=1
I know these are a year old......but they speak for themselves. he was basically "ran out" of the j-body community. Just read the threads a little and you'll understand. There are probably a dozen more to the SAME extent.

For your sake, Brian, I truely hope you have gotten your **** together.

Brian98GTP
02-20-2006, 04:32 PM
Wow... looks like he's really been screwing people!!

There's TONS of people who paid him THOUSANDS of dollars for Turbo Kits, without seeing or hearing from him for over a YEAR!!
WTF??

Hopefully youve changed....

But I agree... Karma is a B!TCH..... http://www.sanantonioracing.web.aplus.net/sanantonioracing/images/smilies/gtfoslap.gif

pOrk
02-20-2006, 05:31 PM
Yah, I have heard some not soo good things about Brian myself. And his buddy CJ is the biggest ******* hack job I have ever seen

fly5150
02-20-2006, 05:40 PM
Karma is a bltch..........

Exploitedracing
02-21-2006, 12:42 AM
Hey thanks for the help guys.... **** off. glad to see people couldnt be more immature. all that **** is long taken care of. i doubt anyone drove from states away to take a wild guess of breaking into my shop and taking some turbos, i have a few people im guessing it is... its all people that are local that have been there before.

Heat Seeker WS6
02-21-2006, 12:51 AM
Any serial numbers or markings on them that would give them a positive ID from your shop?

UnderPSI
02-21-2006, 11:03 AM
Thats why I installed cameras. And my shop isn't even a business.

Slow Joe
02-21-2006, 02:34 PM
If I were to deal business like that I would have cameras, and a security system second to none... Chain link fences with barb wire... just makin sure that people don't come get what they paid for... lol

USMARINE1108
02-21-2006, 06:45 PM
If I were to deal business like that I would have cameras, and a security system second to none... Chain link fences with barb wire... just makin sure that people don't come get what they paid for... lol

:rolf

Russ Jerome
02-21-2006, 07:46 PM
Cameras and insurance are fine, boobytraps give you a
personel feeling of satisfaction. Honestly would you rather
go out to your garage and see a small blood trail and your
parts laying there or collect money on missing parts? You
still need to reorder and thief makes personel gain.

Steel something in the Middle East...you will NEVER do
it again :) Ya they got harsh rules but man we could
learn a thing or two from those nutcakes.

Exploitedracing
02-22-2006, 01:31 PM
We got cameras but our vcr broke like a month ago and was never fixed. thanks landlord. there is serial numbers on the turbos but i dont have them off hand, basically there 100% garrett turbos with 4-bolt outlets which are pretty rare because of the price tag on them, usually turbos have garrett compressor covers on them to make them look like a real garrett but those have 5-bolt exhaust outlets on them, Keep your eyes pealed for anyone trying to sell a brand new turbo.

pOrk
02-22-2006, 10:42 PM
Damn, just bought two of these today! Only 200 bucks each, gave me a box of other misc parts too. Shaweeeeet

Twin turbo 390 maybe?

Exploitedracing
02-22-2006, 11:44 PM
didnt have any misc parts missing. your story is full of holes eric haha

pOrk
02-25-2006, 05:28 PM
didnt have any misc parts missing. your story is full of holes eric haha

Apparently one cannot sence ANY form of sarcasm :chair:

91-stang
02-25-2006, 08:45 PM
You can get a vcr for so cheap these days would have cost you alot less then those turbos. I'd say get the dam vcr fixed asap. I'f I hear anyone talking about it I'll let you know. Suck getting riped of

UnderPSI
02-26-2006, 01:32 AM
I think VCRs are almost free at walmart.

wikked
02-26-2006, 02:09 PM
fixing a vcr = throwing it in the dumpster.

Slow Joe
02-26-2006, 03:24 PM
Yeah, once again if I were running a business like that I wouldn't let things like that break... In any business security is a big thing... Plus as has been said a VCR is near free at Walmart... If i were you I'd invest in a few... At least 2 so you have a back-up incase this ever happens again, you wouldn't want people comming to get what they paid for would ya?

Lash
02-26-2006, 08:39 PM
you wouldn't want people comming to get what they paid for would ya?

I think he gets the point. ;)

twicks69
02-26-2006, 10:22 PM
We got cameras but our vcr broke like a month ago and was never fixed. thanks landlord. there is serial numbers on the turbos but i dont have them off hand, basically there 100% garrett turbos with 4-bolt outlets which are pretty rare because of the price tag on them, usually turbos have garrett compressor covers on them to make them look like a real garrett but those have 5-bolt exhaust outlets on them, Keep your eyes pealed for anyone trying to sell a brand new turbo.

sorry for your loss. There has been a large number of thefts lately around this area -- alot of our friends have had cars stolen or broken into. Shops have been robbed, and this needs to stop.

Funny though... you don't have any paperwork for the turbos that you got stolen. You should ask the friends that hang around your shop??? I would start there.

As for your missing turbos...4-bolt turbine housings are not rare whatsoever, and they most certainly are not expensive.

If you want, I have a 1985 Mitsubishi VHS VCR I can loan you until you install a security system that works. It is not modded, and should not break any time soon, unlike most modified Mitsubishis (including my own).

If you want a replacement turbo, I will sell you mine as *lightly used* PTE 56-trim w/T04S cover.

Slow Joe
02-27-2006, 12:07 AM
I think he gets the point. ;)

Naw I don't think he did, so I had to say it again... :rolf

Exploitedracing
03-06-2006, 01:31 AM
Well i moved out of that shop anyways for now, i havent had time to keep up with stuff there so i moved out. And instead of investing in a cameras.... i invested some cash i had into a shotgun. I do have reciepts for the turbos somewhere in the millions or reciepts i have for taxes... but the serial #'s arnt shown on the reciept. In any case, when i find out who it was you can bet your balls theyll be meeting a loaded 12 gauge.

Teufelhunden
03-06-2006, 06:00 AM
That's a smart plan.

WilliamZ
03-06-2006, 07:50 AM
Well i moved out of that shop anyways for now, i havent had time to keep up with stuff there so i moved out. And instead of investing in a cameras.... i invested some cash i had into a shotgun. I do have reciepts for the turbos somewhere in the millions or reciepts i have for taxes... but the serial #'s arnt shown on the reciept. In any case, when i find out who it was you can bet your balls theyll be meeting a loaded 12 gauge.

:loser

FANAT1C
03-06-2006, 08:14 AM
:loser

That pretty much sums it up!

wikked
03-06-2006, 10:36 AM

I hope that shotgun knows how to shoot by itself, unless you plan on sleeping at the place at night :confused
That's some nice business logic.
Hmm..security cameras or shotgun...hmm...
No wonder no one takes you seriously.

Slow Joe
03-06-2006, 11:51 AM
I hope that shotgun knows how to shoot by itself, unless you plan on sleeping at the place at night :confused
That's some nice business logic.
Hmm..security cameras or shotgun...hmm...
No wonder no one takes you seriously.

Yup, that's prolly why his **** got jacked in the first place... You know those people were commin for what they paid for, why weren't you waiting with your shotgun? Hrmm oh yeah and your security system wasn't working becsaue the VCR broke... Well obviously if you had any business logic you would of purchased a new VCR instead of waiting for either something to get stolen or someone to steal something... I mean hey without a security system it's just parts for the taking... :rolf :rolf

Nix
03-06-2006, 11:54 AM
If they knew you Iam assuming that they also knew that they could get away with it seeing as you are extremley intelligent. Like others have said, get the vcr fixed or get a new one for 2 bucks. But you decide to go buy a ghetto ass shotgun to solve your problems. :confused

UnderPSI
03-06-2006, 11:56 AM
Should have got a DVR instead. You can record a whole month on one of those

97PontiacW68
03-06-2006, 05:05 PM
good job on getting the shotgun now the evidence is on here if you ever kill anyone lol

Al
03-06-2006, 07:54 PM
good job on getting the shotgun now the evidence is on here if you ever kill anyone lol

Mabey he will shoot the right person for us?!

Exploitedracing
03-08-2006, 12:19 AM
Why do i even bother? I swear you dont read the whole thing before you talk.. first off I MOVED OUT OF THE BUILDING, and closed out shop. So sitting there is pointless seeing nothing of mine is there anymore... i said if i find out who it was theyll meet the shotgun, not that ill sit and wait for someone to come to me trying to steal stuff. Reason i didnt get the VCR repaired... is because i didnt know it was broke to begin with... its in my landlords building, i called him and asked for the tape and SURPRISE! its broke. thanks for being a shitty landlord. nothin i can about that.

Teufelhunden
03-08-2006, 07:45 AM
i said if i find out who it was theyll meet the shotgun...
That's a smart plan.

WilliamZ
03-08-2006, 08:11 AM
Why do i even bother? I swear you dont read the whole thing before you talk.. first off I MOVED OUT OF THE BUILDING, and closed out shop. So sitting there is pointless seeing nothing of mine is there anymore... i said if i find out who it was theyll meet the shotgun, not that ill sit and wait for someone to come to me trying to steal stuff. Reason i didnt get the VCR repaired... is because i didnt know it was broke to begin with... its in my landlords building, i called him and asked for the tape and SURPRISE! its broke. thanks for being a shitty landlord. nothin i can about that.

Nobody to blame but yourself... :loser

Lash
04-05-2006, 04:46 PM
Back from the dead for a reason..

Hey thanks for the help guys.... **** off. glad to see people couldnt be more immature. all that **** is long taken care of.

10th and 12th post down asshat!!!!
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=40&i=108482&t=108482
Just PROVES that you are a LIAR.

The exact reason why EVERYBODY should stay away from your company.

Carry on.... :banana1:

rally_scort
04-05-2006, 05:21 PM
hmmm...i got an idea...how bout a chance to redeem his dignity after all this ****...free manis for everybody on bcm... :thumbsup ...just a thought...it work right?...RIGHT? :confused

UnderPSI
04-05-2006, 08:54 PM
Can't imagine how long it would take to get the free ones if it takes over a year for the people who paid for one to get them.

Knyghtmare
04-05-2006, 11:33 PM
How old is this Exploited guy? He talks **** like he is 15.

GHOSST
04-08-2006, 03:14 AM
Somebody should have warned him not to post on BCM.. Everybody knows everyone, or will soon find out dirt.. especially if dirt was done... There should be like a BCM Ten commandment section, ha.

Cryptic
04-08-2006, 09:23 PM
I just received an email from some who I will keep anonymous, but here's a bit from it.

brian @ expolted racing was renting a shop from me and he is gone and he pissed off a lot of people

nismodave
04-08-2006, 11:55 PM
Man..........I hate shops that screw with their customers. AH well, what goes around comes around.

SpdRcrZ
04-11-2006, 03:24 AM
Somebody should have warned him not to post on BCM.. Everybody knows everyone, or will soon find out dirt.. especially if dirt was done... There should be like a BCM Ten commandment section, ha.

I think that was the point of his post....... since his stuff was performance related...... its possible someone on here would come across his missing parts.

I bought alot of stuff from him over the years....... even used his shop a few times. Never screwed me over once. Sucks **** like this happens.

Good luck Brian, if I hear anything, I'll let ya know.

danwaite
04-14-2006, 03:39 AM
What a shame, I might have got some stuff done from him for my mazda, prices don't seem to bad. Oh Well...