PDA

View Full Version : Little problem at work.

Korndogg
02-16-2006, 10:20 PM
Ok so one of my managers (hes an assistant manager) is a total Nazi. He has been a manager for like 6 or 7 months now. I understand he needs to do his job and all but he constantly rides peoples @sses and its driving a couple of us nuts. He once said that working with us is like working with the special olympics team which is a load of crap cause we work hard as hell. If he doesnt like someone he will say to other people "so and so is going to be my ***** today". He is write up happy too. He will look for any way possible to write you up for the dumbest stuff. Honestly with all the crap he has said over the months, we could have so many lawsuites against the company because of him. I dont really care anymore because I will be leaving there soon but does anyone have any suggestions on how to get him to stop or something??

Al
02-16-2006, 10:32 PM
Similar situation where I work.

My advice is to talk to the next person up the totem pole, but get everyone who agrees with you to tag along. Kinda like a business mutiny. A good manager will listen.

Firefighter Z
02-16-2006, 10:33 PM
Go to the main man and complain... Him riding your azz is like that can hurt somebody or even a customer, because an azzhole kept you from concentrating on a job and prevented you from doing it right and safe.

Theres always someone higher up than him, so go find that person whoever it is and tell them whats going on.

Korndogg
02-16-2006, 10:34 PM
basically everyone higher than him doesnt give a ****....I would have to go to corprate but they wont do anything either.

Oh and my gf works with me and he says stuff to her like an idiot like shes not going to say anything to me...then when i confront him he says stuff to her like way to tell your bf everything. Im like wtf dude?

Firefighter Z
02-16-2006, 10:40 PM
Him maybe you can file harrasment charges on him and make him your biatch.

Korndogg
02-16-2006, 10:41 PM
well i also dont wanna make work hell for my gf either after I leave. I have my union interview on the 21st and pretty soon after that I will be getting a new job.

hrsp
02-16-2006, 11:38 PM
where is this?

hrsp
02-16-2006, 11:39 PM
this isn't a warehouse called franchise foodservice is it?

Korndogg
02-16-2006, 11:42 PM
no....Im not saying where exactly. But im a mechanic.

hrsp
02-16-2006, 11:43 PM
ok just checking

97z2801ss
02-17-2006, 12:15 AM
sucks dude
Just hire a hitman
haha

Heat Seeker WS6
02-17-2006, 12:17 AM
What AL said if its a smaller business or if its larger, talk to the HR people.

Korndogg
02-17-2006, 12:25 AM
yeah alright Ill talk to the other guys and see what they want to do. I have to work with him this weekend. I already told one of my other managers that if the manager i dont like give me any unnecessary crap this weekend I'm just going to leave.

Oh and since im leaving and I dont really care anymore. I work at Farm and Fleet.

Heat Seeker WS6
02-17-2006, 12:32 AM
Since your good as out of there anyways and have nothing to loose at this point, see if you can get him bounced out of there if he's that bad. Make HR see HIM as the reason for your leaving.

Silver03SRT
02-17-2006, 03:13 PM
Sounds like my manager. He wants till there are 5 or 6 jobs to design then gives them to me and tells me he wants them right away. He takes his time to do his jobs which causes me to rush. then when I make a mistake he gets pissed. He likes to write every little mistake up even if it doesnt leave the shop.

84hurst
02-17-2006, 04:07 PM
Drop him w/ a haymaker, teabag him while he's unconscious, take a picture and put it up in the Employee Lounge! :devil

Berettaspeed
02-17-2006, 04:17 PM
Ok so one of my managers (hes an assistant manager) is a total Nazi. He has been a manager for like 6 or 7 months now. I understand he needs to do his job and all but he constantly rides peoples @sses and its driving a couple of us nuts. He once said that working with us is like working with the special olympics team which is a load of crap cause we work hard as hell. If he doesnt like someone he will say to other people "so and so is going to be my ***** today". He is write up happy too. He will look for any way possible to write you up for the dumbest stuff. Honestly with all the crap he has said over the months, we could have so many lawsuites against the company because of him. I dont really care anymore because I will be leaving there soon but does anyone have any suggestions on how to get him to stop or something??

when he bitches, act dumb......really it will piss him off more. act like you didn't know, then end it with a sarcastic smile..... i get this alot..boss is always yelling cause his dumb ass took too many orders in at once knowing we can only do so much so fast..his fault... and use "yes sir im getting it done just for you"..works great..shuts them up quick., but im getting a new full time painting @ 14$ an hour

Mssplayboybunie
02-17-2006, 04:42 PM
I don't care where you work there's always gonna be someone like that pretty much at any job or place...unless you win the lotto and get off the easy way. But then again I guess what doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger/ believe me i know!! :)

97PontiacW68
02-17-2006, 06:22 PM
haha wow i used to have to deal with the same **** when i worked in a warehouse.. im glad im outta there.. that fool of a boss i had would always talk down to people .. soon people just got sick of it and left.. including me .. im making more money and a lot happier for the time being

sloLs1
02-17-2006, 07:13 PM
Your still not out of there yet Mark?!?!?!!?

HITMAN
02-17-2006, 07:43 PM
sucks dude
Just hire a hitman
haha

Did someone mention my name? :thumbsup

If you got a bad boss and you want him gone
But you ain't got the guts
He keeps naggin' at you night and day
Enough to drive you nuts -
Pick up the phone
Leave him alone
It's time you made a stand
For a fee
I'm happy to be
Your black ops man

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
Dirty Deeds and they're Done Dirt Cheap

Concrete shoes, cyanide, TNT
Done Dirt Cheap
Neckties, contracts, high voltage
Done Dirt Cheap... :sniper

97PontiacW68
02-18-2006, 06:26 PM
were u talking to me? my names mark idk maybe somebody else has the same lol

Korndogg
02-18-2006, 10:22 PM
that would be my name.

kenseth17
02-19-2006, 08:05 AM
If going to higher ups don't help with the jerk, I would get together with all the other employees and plan crap to do to him everyday. Drop some exlax in his coffee, all sorts of cool ****. Everybody doing it so he can't pin it on one person. Maybe if he has to deal with enough **** thrown back at him from the people he is making the day a living hell for, he will leave instead. Some jobs just ain't worth staying at, even if you do need the money. A place that just brushes it off if several employees are complaining about the same manager, sounds like one of them. Find your girlfriend a new job too, and when you both are assured that you have the job, do whatever you feel is necessary. If you have several write ups or did something too serious, it can hurt you finding a new job. But I've been written up in the past several times for being late, and I always found another job eventually.

Korndogg
02-20-2006, 11:19 AM
we already do all kinds of stupid crap to eachother lol. Like put non used urinal cakes behind the drawers in peoples tool boxes....lol that ones great.

kenseth17
02-20-2006, 08:13 PM
The job I had before my present one was a cheap arse employer. We got a little better wage in the paint department that I worked in, but people that worked out on the floor didn't make much at all. They had mostly real young or high school age kids out on the floor. They started hiring people from sanger B (A minimum security prison) that got out on work release because they couldn't get many workers otherwise. The inmates were complaining because they didn't make anything by the time they paid for the ride there and back. Made me feel real safe having my car there, started locking it, never did that anywhere else. One of the supervisors, thankfully not mine, was a dickhead. I am glad I got canned, and they thought I would be real upset, lol. They didn't tell me till the end of the day as I was staying to finish up some stuff. The others in my department went home a half hour earlier and I caught them checking in on me. Yeah, what the hell am I gonna do, throw a match in the room where all the paint was stored and blow myself up in the process. They didn't even have an exit near our area, and it was the place you would most need an exit if a fire ever started. Wouldn't even pay to try to run, just enough time to kiss your arse goodbye.
I owed a guy one who had me go up to one of the girls when I started and ask for the storage key, she just looked at me wierd like what the hell are you talking about. So one day I filled a bucket with water and set it up on top of the door to our areas office and closed the door just right. I didn't get him as good as I wanted, but he did get a little wet.